Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) (52550 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
kelvinginzie:

So Tinubu loaded one million naira into two bullion vans to bring to his house on an election eve.
Can you hear yourself?
You have no moral right to ever accuse anyone of corruption ever again

That is even meant to be an holiday, bullion van on a Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Shut up and answer a very simple question. What crime did he commit.

And who have you ever seen that has ordered a billion van, even the otedola and Dangote that we know the real source of income has never ordered a billion van to diligent money to there houses

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Osaze007: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why am I suprised there are more Igbo threads on this page than Anambra market burning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

1. The topic is about Tinubu, not saraki

2. Renting a bullion van is not a crime or against the law

3. Tinubu is not a public official and he did not steal or loot any money from you, from your state or from any bank
And his name is not even registers to any business nor office??

Find something better to do with your time or just worry more about the public officials looting you own money in your state.

Do you know his name as written bola ahmed Tinubu is not even registered to any business in Lagos state, so tell me where the money came from
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
dayoHernandez:

And who have you ever seen that has ordered a billion van, even the otedola and Dangote that we know the real source of income has never ordered a billion van to diligent money to there houses

Sir if I may ask, how does this answer the question?
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by klax(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Yebosola:
Adeyanju x3,effort in futility, how are u sure is money?? Dollars,Pounds or Yen??Yeyenotus,awon C chasers(apology to Tacha) grin grin

it's not money it's ice cream van because in your village na Buillion van dem dey take sell ice cream nah.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Those vans was sent to Jagaban house as Buhari's election proceeds to his voters. But it's wrong to investigate him coz he did everything to get them to power, but instead of reciprocating same to him they rather want to adopt a Nazi measures using a Gestapo style to endure he doesn't vie for the presidency come 2023.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
I have never see a more hollow or empty petition in my life. In all the petition no crime was alleged. No section of any of our laws that has been breached was quoted.
You don't need EFCC to answer the questions posed;
1. The Bullying van was delivering cash to Tinubu's house. There is no law criminalising delivery of money to personal properties using bullion van.
2. Most likely Tinubu and/or his wife owned content of the bullion van.

3. First Tinubu was a former governor collecting millions in pension on allowances monthly, then he own alpha beta, a company that earns 5% of Lagos taxes monthly, and numerous other companies, apart from numerous hotels. Two bullion vans is not beyond the capacity of Tinubu.

4. Still No law criminalising the storage of cash in personal property, home or office. What the laws states is that transaction over a certain limit must be reported, N500,000 for individuals accounts and 5 million for corporate accounts.

Before a law can be broken, such laws must exist in out statute books. What law exactly has Tinubu broken as per the bullion van episode.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by kelvinovie25(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Like I always say - the law will run its course. No shaking.

Here is what we know for sure:
- Tinubu is not occupying any office in government.
- Nobody is accusing him of taking their money.
- No bank is saying their Bullion van was hijacked.
- Nobody know how much is the van. It can be empty for all we know.
- Tinubu have enough financial muscle to put 1 million (1,000,000) and ask for it to be deliver with a van.
- The PDP are so empty that all they can only get sustained on Noise.
I think u should have also taught that those van came from a certain location probably a bank cus u nd I know that lapo or arjun doesn't own bullion Vans and if it was loaded with cash as proposed then there will be a record of such withdrawal from the bank unless the money was gotten from some place else cus u cannot carry bags of rice in a bullion van

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Sir if I may ask, how does this answer the question?
thank God we are in the tech era that we can almost know what’s going on around the world, the only place where I saw a rich man ordered a billion van was movie, fast 5.... I have never seen or heard it that a so called private citizen ordered money at a certain time... ever!!
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

This Deji guy is foolish to think that anything good will come out of bubu's EFCC, police, army or even man-o-war

This guy needs to be thrown back into detention for being selfishly stupid, foolish and unintelligent

Spits
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fani kayode said it. They want to use their brother to strike. So that it will look like na his fellow yoruba man report. Housas has started the fight but using his own people to come in. We are waiting
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
kelvinovie25:

I think u should have also taught that those van came from a certain location probably a bank cus u nd I know that lapo or arjun doesn't own bullion Vans and if it was loaded with cash as proposed then there will be a record of such withdrawal from the bank unless the money was gotten from some place else cus u cannot carry bags of rice in a bullion van

I think the person arguing about this should ask the question about what bullion vans are made for in the first place
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
dayoHernandez:

And you know this because you are Otedola and Dangote's accountant or personal assistant?

Besides, politicians are known to carry raw cash, especially during the election season, whether it is during the primaries or during the election proper. Some have been known to have even used cargo planes to ferry cash in the past. Nigeria's elections are cashed based affairs.
ALL politicians are famed for this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
dayoHernandez:

And who have you ever seen that has ordered a billion van.

The fact that you haven't see people ordering BV doesn't mean it's against the law to do so.

You people want the law to investigate, but your concerns and conjectures are not against the law.

even the otedola and Dangote that we know the real source of income has never ordered a billion van to diligent money to there houses

You can not be siting in your village while at the same time camped outside their mansions monitoring who and what is entering and leaving.

Also, the fact that you haven't seen BV entering or leaving their mansions doesn't mean renting BV is against the law.

You can not formulate criminal offence based on what is actually not against the law.

You've been asked like a million times to list or show us what laws Tinubu violated, but you people keep coming up with sentiments, insinuations and baseless allegations without facts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Biki2010: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=ehissi post=83465431

The Bullion van has a manifest, that can easily be sought by the EFCC, more so if a bank engaged the services of the owners of the vans.[/quote]

Whatever manifest existed in that company will by now have been altered/destroyed. Lol. I contend, though you may disagree, that, no company operating in Lagos will want to be seen providing evidence in court against Tinubu. Probably too risky. No company MD will want to put his company through all that imbroglio. Not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
wirinet:

And you know this because you are Otedola and Dangote's accountant or personal assistant?

Besides, politicians are known to carry raw cash, especially during the election season, whether it is during the primaries or during the election proper. Nigeria's elections are cashed based affairs.
ALL politicians are famed for this.

Thank God you mentioned politicians, Which other politician have you heard the news of??
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Rumxy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
I don't support any political party in Nigeria but the greatest hypocrisy I have seen here on nairaland is WHEN YOU ACCUSE ATIKU OF BEING CORRUPT BUT YET CALL TINUBU A SAINT.

If those of you supporting this act of corruption can be honest to yourselves, in a saner clime where nobody is above the law, EFCC would have have investigated this issue a long time ago. The timing was even wrong, on the eve of a national election, what will you be doing with 2 bullion vans in your house? Bullion vans are meant to carry cash and sensitive materials.

The video clip he said that it was his money and its nobody's business has confirmed the vans were carrying money. This bullion van bruhaha was a bad move for Tinubu no matter the outcome of the case.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rumxy:
I don't support any political party in Nigeria but the greatest hypocrisy I have seen here on nairaland is WHEN YOU ACCUSE ATIKU OF BEING CORRUPT BUT YET CALL TINUBU A SAINT.

If those of you supporting this act of corruption can be honest to yourselves, in a saner clime where nobody is above the law, EFCC would have have investigated this issue a long time ago. The timing was even wrong, on the eve of a national election, what will you be doing with 2 bullion vans in your house? Bullion vans are meant to carry cash and sensitive materials.

The video clip he said that it was his money and its nobody's business has confirmed the vans were carrying money. This bullion van bruhaha was a bad move for Tinubu no matter the outcome of the case.

People say Atiku is corrupt because he still has a pending case in the US and his former boss, president Obasanjo told us he is very corrupt in his book. So on what basis do you call Tinubu corrupt?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Coolbadguy: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2019
I pity for many Nigerian citizens una suffer will finish on grade Alevel because you people are afraid to tell those politicians to their face that they are thieves, how could you people be defending criminal with two bullion vans loaded with a lot of money on the eve of general elections and be seeing is it your money, first of all possessing such cash is money laundering, what does he wants to do with such money when there is cashless policy, this is why i am saying until this foolish youths that we have in Nigeria wake up nothing will be done because this same old criminals will continue to milk this country until it gets dry, so my brothers stop defending nonentities called politithiefcians until then una go suffer tay unless una wake up and take the bull by the horn.
i pray make EFCC do something about this if not na story story we go continue to hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2019
dayoHernandez:

Thank God you mentioned politicians, Which other politician have you heard the news of??
If you have ever been involved in any election in Nigeria, even councillorship election, you will know that politicians carry lots of cash around before and during the elections.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Rumxy:

What corruption are you talking about?

Is Tinubu a public official and exactly who was corrupt and how?

Renting bullion van is not against the law and it's definitely not corruption.

You as a Nigeria citizen can rent BV to transport anything you desire if you have the money to do so.

Btw, this is not about Atiku, don't distract

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=wirinet post=83466478]

People say Atiku is corrupt because he still has a pending case in the US and his former boss, president Obasanjo told us he is very corrupt in his book. So on what basis do you call Tinubu corrupt? [/

And who says Tinubu doesn’t have dozens of cases in court, google is your friend!!
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2019
dayoHernandez:
And who says Tinubu doesn’t have dozens of cases in court, google is your friend!!

Please, name one court case against Tinubu, just one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2019
dayoHernandez:

Please help us out with links to pending court cases against Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:
He set himself up the day he accepted to join APC instead of remaining a regional party leader. We were better off as a regional party than we now are. The apc now has full access to our revenues and uses same to finance war that we didn't cause in our region. When our leaders were busy investing in out future by declaring education free, the fulanis were busy engaging in indoctrination of their children and shoned western education.

Whereas, saudi where they rush to every year for hajj doesn't joke with education. Their kings and officers were a product of western education. The current king schooled in the west. Now that their children have become terrorists, they're busy looking for safe haven. They use our money to fight a needless and preventable war...money they ought to have used to develop Nigeria. The earlier we split from these parasitic people the better.
But on a serious note, don't u guys ever get tired of this your obsession with the fulanis. One minute, they are dragging this country back because they are not educated. The next minute, where did Buhari get money to send his kids to UK to school? Tell me how many elites in the North don't have kids schooling abroad? U are here talking about not been educated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=wirinet post=83466494]
If you have ever been involved in any election in Nigeria, even councillorship election, you will know that politicians carry lots of cash around before and during the elections.[/

And why would you need a lot of cash if your records are clean, bro we saw the likes of Obama and trump, na our era dem become presidents, records spoke for them bro, talk another one
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ehissi(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=Biki2010 post=83466432][/quote]

That's like saying no airline company will have a manifest of its cargo to present just because an investigation that may affect a political VIP is going on.

That's even more damaging to the company than having to contend with Tinubu.

It is worse if the van is owned by a subsidiary owned by a bank, they are finished.........
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Rumxy(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2019
wirinet:

People say Atiku is corrupt because he still has a pending case in the US and his former boss, president Obasanjo told us he is very corrupt in his book. So on what basis do you call Tinubu corrupt?

But he went to the same US during elections.

We as Nigerians do not need Obasanjo or the US to tell us who is corrupt or not. Going by your logic, Abacha was not corrupt as alleged by Buhari. Even Obasanjo we all know is no saint. If Tinubu is not corrupt, please can you outline his businesses before 1999. If only we can look at this from the angle that you want the best for this country and not through party or ethnic affiliations, you will see that these politicians have looted this country dry.
In a typical Nigerian fashion, nothing will come out of this case because Tinubu is one of the few untouchables in this country. I weep for Nigeria because the future looks bleak with all these politicians still at the helm of affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dayoHernandez: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

Please, name one court case against Tinubu, just one.

Facts only!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wisekings: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Many afonjas need to be castrated.. Illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.