Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is This (yoruba) Busybody Or Guilty Conscience? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This (yoruba) Busybody Or Guilty Conscience? (277 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Wrongly Pronounced Words Most Nigerians Are Guilty Of / As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This (yoruba) Busybody Or Guilty Conscience? by lilliesboy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tell me why some fellow (postgraduate) students will be gossiping and CRITICIZING another student (BEHIND his back like COWARDS) for challenging some of his results. A student had the GUTS to challenge SEVEN (7) of his poor results taught by AT LEAST two (2) lecturers each - that is at least FOURTEEN (14) lecturers of the so-called ONLY "best" university with ONLY "best/brilliant" alumni; and instead of either encouraging him or keeping their mouths shut as cowards and DUNES who DEFINITELY "benefitted" from the injustice/so-called tribalism, they are saying rubbish BEHIND his back. Coincidentally, these are the DULL students who had UNMERITED "A's" and "B's". Are they AFRAID of something? Are their conscience haunting them?

Since you went to school, have you heard or seen a DULL student petitioning her/his results? For a student to petition his result, especially in a so-called "world renowned" university like the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, and SEVEN (7) courses for that matter (taken by at least 14 lecturers) then it should tell you (if at all you are reasonable) that the student TOTALLY believes in his ABILITY and KNOWS the injustice that took place. Mind you, I did NOT fail all the seven (7) petitioned courses; I scored at least "50%" in four (4) of them - grades that MANY (dull) students will be so HAPPY and CONTENDED to get. Yet, I am insisting that even those supposed pass/average "50%" grades are NOT my real scores and can NEVER be! Therefore, YOU and THEM should be the ones to be AFRAID of my petition because ONLY a dull and/or corrupt student (like yourself) will NOT challenge her/his poor results since you KNOW you are not capable of scoring better but to criticize and GOSSIP me and my likes BEHIND my back!

One of them - a female BUSYBODY Yoruba who knows little or nothing in class, tried to exchange words with me two days ago at the Department when I was discussing with another female and none of us had mentioned her name. Because she got many (UNMERITED) "60%" and above scores, she thought I was petitioning my SEVEN (7) results ONLY because of her out of OVER 25 (dull/Yoruba) students that had even better UNMERITED scores. She tried saying shit but I cautioned her and would have BEAT her properly and wait for whatever if not for intervention from others. Her BUSYBODY needs to be "treated" properly. She is already feeling GUILTY even when I did not mention her or anyone's name. These are the students who are afraid that if a proper, INDEPENDENT and UPRIGHT panel/body is to carry out a THOROUGH investigation of my petition by "digging out" and comparing scripts with mine, they WILL surely be EXPOSED! Or, tell me why a fellow student(s) will be taking things so PERSONAL when another student is petitioning his own results and not HERS/his or others and especially when HER/his name was NOT mentioned in my case?

Hmm. I smell a "rat" in this issue. Na BIG "rat" I dey smell 4dis mata. We shall SEE!

#Obebinaru Favour OBHUO (Friday, October 25, 2019)
Re: Is This (yoruba) Busybody Or Guilty Conscience? by dejt4u(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
What's your department..

(1) (Reply)

2020 Google AI Residency 12-month Program For Young Graduates / Changing The Narrative Of Oyo State Education Sector / Help a brother, Need your ideas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.