Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,668 members, 7,847,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys (59826 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / 30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Aznicwrit1: 7:32am On May 18
A teacher has been found guilty of having sex with two schoolboys.

Rebecca Joynes, 30, groomed both boys from the age of 15, Manchester Crown Court was told

Joynes was convicted of four counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of sexual activity with another child,

She was on bail for sexual activity with the first child, boy A, when she began sex with the second, boy B, who she went on to become pregnant by.

Neither teen must be identified.

Joynes closed her eyes and grimaced before beginning to shake as the guilty verdicts were returned by the jury foreman.

Her mother and father, sitting in the public gallery, made no reaction.

But yards away the parents of the boys stifled cheers as Joynes was convicted.

Judge Kate Cornell warned Joynes: "There's a baby in this case who has done nothing wrong and is entirely innocent of all wrongdoing, and you will obviously want to see her before the sentence is passed, I do understand that.

"But you must be under no illusion what's going to happen on the fourth of July."

Michael O'Brien, defending, successfully applied for bail.

'Flattered'
The court previously heard that Joynes was 28, had just come out of a nine-year relationship, and was "flattered" by the attention of teenage schoolboys.

Boy A worked out her mobile number after she gave him all but one digit, and the pair connected on Snapchat.

He sent her flirtatious texts and they agreed to meet secretly.

Boy A lied to his mother that he was staying over at a friend's house after school finished on Friday, but instead Joynes picked him up near his home in her Audi A1, took him to the Trafford Centre, and bought him a £350 Gucci belt.

The next day the boy's mother noticed a love-bite on her son's neck, which he dismissed as "nothing".

But police received a tip-off and visited the school along with boy A's "distraught" mother, who stormed into reception after being told her son had spent the night with a teacher.

Joynes was bailed on condition she have no unsupervised contact with anyone under 18.

She said she had a "breakdown" and moved back to her parents in Wirral.

She was at a low point when boy B messaged her on Snapchat asking how she was.

"I genuinely thought he cared," Joynes said.

Joynes moved back to Salford Quays, and Boy B visited and they had sex for the first time.

She was arrested for breaking bail conditions and spent five months in custody until she was bailed in November last year, giving birth in early 2024.

Jane Wilson, senior crown prosecutor for CPS North West, said: "Rebecca Joynes is a sexual predator.

"She abused her position to groom and ultimately sexually exploit schoolboys. Her behaviour has had a lasting impact on them."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-69026069.amp

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8085140/30-year-old-manchester-teacher-pregnant-16-year-old#up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Bigboytinz: 7:32am On May 18

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by immortalcrown(m): 7:36am On May 18
She had agreed to let him stay over at her apartment after the shopping trip but insisted he sleep on the couch.
This is a proof that the West is more morally bankrupted than Africa. How many fifteen-year-old African children can sleep over in a friend's house without parental consent? Even when the parents allow the child to sleep in a friend's house, the parents will make calls to confirm the child is in the friend's house.

Joynes was on conditional bail which banned her from unsupervised contact with under-18s when she allegedly had sex with Boy B, 16, whom she later became pregnant by.
Where is Jennyclay?

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Racoon(m): 7:48am On May 18
Pervert MILF paedophile! The world is something else. Someone that supposed to be educating and teaching teenagers moral is the one spoiling them with immoral affairs.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Zooposki(f): 7:59am On May 18

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by JASONjnr(m): 8:12am On May 18
Why's this irritating?

I hope they won't draft this into their LGBT movement someday... As older people who's attracted to younger people

18 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by tommy589(m): 8:21am On May 18
immortalcrown:
This is a proof that the West is more morally bankrupted than Africa. How many fifteen-year-old African children can sleep over in a friend's house without parental consent?

Where is Jennyclay?

Sleeping over was common in my younger days. It was
a communal living, sometimes friends even stay days and cared for by the host family. Times have changed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by immortalcrown(m): 8:22am On May 18
tommy589:

Sleeping over was common in my younger days. It was
a communal living, sometimes friends even stay days and cared for by the host family. Times have changed
Without parental consent?

21 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by KingLennon(m): 9:02am On May 18
If it was the other way round, the whole place would have been on fire. Men are marqinalised in this era...sad

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by tommy589(m): 12:04pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
Without parental consent?

My little story
I moved in at 15 with my uncles that were staying few buildings to my late friend's house.My uncles were not comfortable with my returning home late after hanging out at my friend place the whole day. So they said I better be staying over instead of walking late nights. No prior discussion with my late friend parents, I started staying over and finally moved in. I was treated as family.

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by immortalcrown(m): 12:08pm On May 18
tommy589:
My little story
I moved in at 15 with my uncles that were staying few buildings to my late friend's house.My uncles were not comfortable with my returning home late after hanging out at my friend place the whole day. So they said I better be staying over instead of walking late nights. No prior discussion with my late friend parents I started staying over and finally moved in. I was treated as family.
The fact is that your guardian consented to it. Again, your guardian was concerned about your safety even as he lived close to your friend's house.

In the case of the fifteen-year-old boy in this post, no reference to his parents.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
The fact is that your guardian consented to it. Again, your guardian was concerned about your safety even as he lived close to your friend's house.

In the case of the fifteen-year-old boy in this post, no reference to his parents.
Secondary school boys dey lodge for hotel with women in Nigeria.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by immortalcrown(m): 1:41pm On May 18
Zonefree:

Secondary school boys dey lodge for hotel with women in Nigeria.
Move from parents' house and lodge overnight in a hotel without the consent of the parents?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Zonefree(m): 1:45pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
Move from parents' house and lodge overnight in a hotel without the consent of the parents?
Yes, and even buy fish and shawurma for them when coming back.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by immortalcrown(m): 1:48pm On May 18
Zonefree:

Yes, and even buy fish and shawurma for them when coming back.
I have neither witnessed nor heard this before now.

12 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Melagros(m): 2:32pm On May 18
COMRADES are speechless at this woman's testimony grin
Why always only the white ladies rape men? What happens to our African girls? Can't they also rape us?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Afamsi: 3:09pm On May 18
Her parents were in the court wishing they had used a condom and prevented this embarassment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by bdon123(m): 6:34pm On May 18
Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by bdon123(m): 6:42pm On May 18

11 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Johnwrite(m): 7:16pm On May 18
Na so e de take start o
Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by finallybusy: 7:32pm On May 18
Why do these perverts groom children? Lock them up and come up with a foolproof plan to keep kids safe.
Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by ashawopikin(m): 7:45pm On May 18
She must go jail, imagine if its the other way round

8 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by COOL10(m): 9:24pm On May 18
Give that paedophile biiitch nothing less than life imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Onlinetutor7: 10:10pm On May 18
Wahala

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by MaziObinnaokija: 10:10pm On May 18
sad su h can't happen here.The student will keep am secret and continue his FREE KNACKIN. He won't even divulge the XCAPADE to friends/family..Here,the lucky student nah the teacher favourite lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:11pm On May 18
I had fantasied about sex with 3 of my teachers in my life.
Very hot and beautiful women kiss kiss

My SS1 to 2 Government Studies Teacher
Sweet angelic hot sexy fair in complexion shocked
Sometimes I stare at her beauty and my prick go rise.
One day as I dey admire her
She tell me to go and clean the board... Chaiiiiii
And i bin don get strong boner cry
How will I hide my boner Infront of the whole class.

My fine arts teacher
My government studies teacher
My inter science Jss3 youth cooper teacher kiss
My primary 4 Teacher ( hottest teacher ever)

Omo back then I would climb the highest mountain just to knack these teachers. God!!!!

Americans una dey enjoy ooo

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On May 18
COMRADES it's like boys really enjoyed the thing
Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by 99thEnemy(m): 10:11pm On May 18
grin

JennyClay and Saphiere come and see a rapist woman grin

Steady raping underaged innocent boys. grin

17 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by christianjoy(m): 10:12pm On May 18
nothing is impossible
Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:13pm On May 18
Yanki always
Re: 30-Year-Old Teacher, Rebecca Joynes, Guilty Of Sex With 2 Schoolboys by VinnyBaba: 10:15pm On May 18
So these UK ladies are so Sex starved? undecided

When we have lots of Kongified Nigerian Londoners like MrCork,? sad cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.