Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Naira Marley Wild Video With Strippers Hits 3 Million Views On Twitter In 35hrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Wild Video With Strippers Hits 3 Million Views On Twitter In 35hrs (674 Views)

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wild Video With Strippers Hits 3 Million Views On Twitter In 35hrs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Barely 35 hours after Naira Marley posted a video of himself and scantily clad women dancing and smoking on Twitter.

Some persons, however, took to the comment section to express they're displayed at such as why the singer would act in such a manner, by calling him a bad influence.

Despite that, the wild video has hit oner three million views on Twitter in 35hrs.

Who are the people watching it?

Source: https://mandynews.com/naira-marley-wild-video-with-strippers-hits-3-million-views-on-twitter-in-35hrs/

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Of Aso-ebi Is A Waste Of Money (pictures) / Twitter Co-founder And CEO, Jack Dorsey Arrives Nigeria / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.