Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (20267 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Get Solar Powered Charging Points To Charge Their Devices / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone (2) (3) (4)

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Phreshmann12(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
What of for infinix hot7 2gig ram version
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Gwandana: 5:53am On Nov 05, 2019
nice upgrade for now
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
upgrade should have been done long time ago but its still good

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by saxby(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:
upgrade should have been done long time ago but its still good
Actually you are right
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by FEEXEZ(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
solzil:
Infinix hot 8 has no 4G network on GLO and MTN.... Mtchheeeeee
Infinix hot 8 has MTN and glo 4g support it only depends on the network standard in your area
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Android 10 is already late now. The whole world is preparing for 11 already.
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Fatbabyfart(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2020
TheSoothSayer:
Android 10 is already late now. The whole world is preparing for 11 already.

On Android 11 already.
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by TheSoothSayer(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

On Android 11 already.

Really, on what device?
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Fatbabyfart(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Really, on what device?

Pixel 3
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by TheSoothSayer(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Pixel 3
I'm not surprised, na una get Google. Gist me, any major difference between 10 and 11?
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Fatbabyfart(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

I'm not surprised, na una get Google. Gist me, any major difference between 10 and 11?

No much difference
So far I've noticed
Screen recorder
Changes in d volume

They now demarcated the notification panel

New screenshot pattern

And other animations
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

No much difference
So far I've noticed
Screen recorder
Changes in d volume

They now demarcated the notification panel

New screenshot pattern

And other animations

Not bad. I'm sure some other features will be added in subsequent versions. You guys are the beta users
Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Not bad. I'm sure some other features will be added in subsequent versions. You guys are the beta users

I think it's d official version
The beta has been out for like a month or so

Re: Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 by sunshineV(f): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020
i doubt if any of the mentioned device got a single update. just another lie by marketers

Selfie Lovers Beware: Eight Ways Your Gadgets May Be Harming You / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router)