Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lion Vs Tiger - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lion Vs Tiger (617 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Lion Vs Tiger Fights To The Death: Who Wins? / Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion Vs Tiger by Crixxx: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
the battle has been going on for many years now between two of the big cats the Lion & Tiger. While some think the Lion will win, some others think the Tiger will win in a one on one ultimate fight. So i will like all animal enthusiasts to bring on their opinions with facts and reasons on why they think the Lion or the Tiger will come out victorious.. Lets also enlighten those who dont have an idea atall

Re: Lion Vs Tiger by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tiger hands down
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by etrange: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
There's already a video on YouTube showing a fight to death session between the two. None died as both were exhausted at the end. The lion had more injuries than the tiger. The tiger was, however, much more weaker than the lion after the fight. I'll need to dig up that video to ascertain this though as I hardly remember.
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by Crixxx: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Tiger hands down
wonder why Lions are regarded as kings
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Crixxx:
Fear factor
Excellent teamwork
Cooperation
Strength in number
Confidence
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by Fxwarrior: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Crixxx:

Drop your contact
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by Ajibade123(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
in a one on one fight a lot of things like age and experience of the lion and tiger would determine the winner ....so you can organize two different contest and a lion wins the first and a tiger wins the other
all in all let just say they are equal in strength
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by Crixxx: 11:32am On May 01, 2021
Fxwarrior:

Drop your contact

Sorry bro. I'm just seeing this. I'll drop it in your email
Re: Lion Vs Tiger by MJBOLT: 11:59am On May 01, 2021
The health,age and experience of both animals are the deciding factors in this fight.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Subject Combinations For Accounting / NECO 2020: NECO Speaks On The Commencement Of 2020 Examination / Trcn Examination 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.