Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) (24962 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by donprinyo(m): 4:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Very unfair brutality. The should send diz fools to Sansiba to fight boko boys

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by LordAzubuike(f): 4:19am On Oct 26, 2019
stagger:
Nigerian soldiers are very cowardly. Why must they always have to be in a group?

Pick one person among your people to fight the guy one on one. Nonsense!
They know a fit civilian will beat them to pulp If na one on one fight. They hardly fight alone due to cowardice. Always calling for backup and support. No difference between them and cultist wey go gather in like 20 numbers go beat up just one nigga for house. Just pathetic.

Cc MrMicholo

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Machinesmadelif(m): 4:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Tissue paper and savieette production is a very lucrative business.
If you can get a durable and affordable machine for it, then your good to go.

Check my signature for more information.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by adenigga(m): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Had it been that it's in Maiduguri now, they will approach the guy with caution, thinking he might be a suicide bomber.

Well, if they are truly Gallant soldiers, let them quickly volunteers to go to Sambisa Forest, Shuaibu Leah is with BH o! Shameless gallant less soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Chicastle: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Shithole.. All this northerners
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by stanliwise(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Oluwapresley:

Bros, either one or one or group, soldier dey para ooo
They are feared because they attack in group, if not, many soldiers will be beaten one on one..
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by AmuDimpka: 5:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Just one civilians seven soliders gather .. j dey Shane for them....how can seven men gather for one

Nawa ..can't they do one on one
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Majid1990(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Idiotic Nigeria Army make unaaa no kill am o
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by officialfestus(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Animals
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2019
kechywillz:
sad Wonder the kind of joy these men derive in brutalizing a hapless citizen,see the other one on top speed to get beat the one u supposed to protect..
This tells u the psychology if our armed forces... Pathetic embarassed
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Kingkzee(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Una won kill am?

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by omenka(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Didn't watch the video because I dobt wanna have my weekend ruined so early. Whatever it is the driver might have done, I'm pretty sure he didn't deserve the treatment given him.

The khaki boys behave like animals sometimes. Ones they're in that uniform, they start feeling like gods. Meanwhile, not all of them are as strong as they appear. One on one, they're just like any other civilian out there.

Irritating twats.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by IamCharles123: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
I'm just wondering the kinda atrocity this guy committed to deserve this ecliptic beating.

Perhaps he literally or figuratively beat an officer's wife.

Anyways, RIP in advance.

Are you're wondering why I called the beating ecliptic?

According to OP, they beat the leaving daylight out of him. So....
The keke man may have not done anything serious, i have entered their trouble once just because i walked pass their oga and greeted.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by IamCharles123: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2019
Oluwapresley:

Bros, either one or one or group, soldier dey para ooo
Soldiers don't attack one on one, they are always in group, funny enough if you get beef with one, e go go call him colleagues for you.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by LordAzubuike(f): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

Soldiers don't attack one on one, they are always in group, funny enough if you get beef with one, e go go call him colleagues for you.
Don't mind them.. very lazy bunch of fools. Just last week, one soldier was in a street around fadeyi doing stronghead with some of the area boys there. The kind beating they use mend that soldier ehn the guy start to dey beg for mercy. As they beat am finish they tell am make e dey go but surely they know he will be coming back with a full squad so everybody just disperse and find his own way. Na the innocent people wey go use head buy the remaining market by the time those soldiers return I just dey pity grin.. those guys are cowards, they can't fight alone. They numbers is their power.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Advocate500: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Biritiko:
Why Igbos no save am na?
another case of a man without brain.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Franking: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Do they ever beat anyone in the North?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by Franking: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2019
Biritiko:
Why Igbos no save am na?

"Igbos" dey busy dey pound ur mother.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by LZAA: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2019
This is news for u if u no dy SE
These imbeciles mount checkpoints along with police and extort like mad
Shameless things
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku greenback gwarotango

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by LZAA: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Franking:

"Igbos" dey busy dey pound ur mother.

Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

The keke man may have not done anything serious, i have entered their trouble once just because i walked pass their oga and greeted.

shocked shocked shocked

Na wa ooo. Na really wa ooo

cry cry cry
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by planetx: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

Someone also narrated a story of a guy being told to strip naked because he did not greet them, so you greet them wahala you no greet another bigger wahala.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video) by chukwunweikeemi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gucciblog:
In the early hours of today, Soldiers descended on a keke man at ocean oil in Amaechi in Enugu state and beat the living day light out of him.

According to an eyewitness, she said she was passing when all these Soldiers descended on the young guy while in his Keke Napep.

No one could ask them anything to avoid harassment and the kind of inhuman treatment meted on the guy is not the best way to maintain social order.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/soldiers-beat-the-living-daylight-out-of-a-keke-rider-in-enugu-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKHcJtYmKzA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.