Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album (24951 Views)

Kanye West Releases His New Album "Jesus Is King" / Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / A Review Of Beyonce’s SPIRIT From The Lion King Album ‘the Gift’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by explosiveskull(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Nj
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by GODMALE: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
grin I tought he said he's yahwe so God don humble the bros
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by realestniggah: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Small Doctor >>>>>>>>>Kanye west
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by NLSavage: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2019
stevrulez:
Cool album.... I love track 8_ "God is"
you've got the album? if yes, how large is the file size?
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Dude is a sicko. He's whacked up. If I was a Christian, I'd buy me an Islamic hymn compilation over his.
And is this his ploy at paying off his debt? Pandering to Christian American community? The album will prolly do big in overly religious poverty ridden Africa and white and black Christian America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by garetz: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Kanye is the rap god

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Giftedprof: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2019
2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Mariangeles(f): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Being in Christ is the coolest cool
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Truthbites: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Travis Scott cool cool
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I've to check this out first before downloading. I am glad he has repented.

يسوع هو الاعظم
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by garetz: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2019
iRyan:
Dude is a sicko. He's whacked up. If I was a Christian, I'd buy me an Islamic hymn compilation over his.
And is this his ploy at paying off his debt? Pandering to Christian American community? The album will prolly do big in overly religious poverty ridden Africa and white and black Christian America.
Kanye is not in debt and he is very smart too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Worldtaker: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2019
FemiMaduka:
Blacks generally have a heightened sense of 'God-consciousness'.

That was how Evander Holyfield insistently mentioned God in his in-ring interview immediately after the first Tyson-fight. The interviewer asked him how he was able to dig deep to get the upset against Tyson, he said "when you give God the glory, he gives you the victory". Not satisfied, the interviewer asked again "okay, now can you tell us how...". Evander still mouthed off something tying the victory to God. The reporter quited after the third 'unsuccessful' attempt.

Methinks it's just the way the psyche of the Blackman is wired--and it is fine, as long as we don't hide under it to be dubious and lazy.
because the first man was a black. Science said that man evolved from Africa.
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Kanye likes to do weird stuffs and make money out of it
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by OlawaleBammie: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2019
luwiizy:
Nice, really inspirational, you will be surprised to see people like Jay-Z and the rest in heaven...

I wonder oo, even me self go follow join go heaven and people like.. um um um hmm go go hell fire.
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Franking: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Jordan97:
The radical change in a man's life begins when Jesus is involved. Kanye West gave his life to Christ this year, suddenly turning sober and reflective of his past life and recognizing what Jesus did for him on the cross.

His album "Jesus is King" is already making waves as many (atheists and Christians) alike are really blessed by it.. With many making resolutions not to live in sin again.

Go to twitter and check out tweets..

WHEN GOD WANTS TO DO SOMETHING, NO DEVIL CAN STOP IT

Results: Christianity 10 : Atheism 0 grin grin

Continue deceiving yourself. So every bad thing happening today is because God doesn't want it differently. God of Bill Gates is the real one.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Franking: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Being in Christ is the coolest cool
Who is Jesus? An imaginary son of Mary without a father? He died for your sin? Hahahahaa. Did he really die?
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by BarrElChapo(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Gelabuzz(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2019
I just have this gut feelings Kanye West is making mockery of the gospel in a long run, and perhaps might try to change and contaminate the Gospel to the soothing of the devil.

Let's be careful folks...

But I just pray Kanye be saved...and used instead as a tool for God to salvage mankind for heavens sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by naijaboy756: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
I am soooooo happy!!!!!
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Solsix(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Jordan97:
The radical change in a man's life begins when Jesus is involved. Kanye West gave his life to Christ this year, suddenly turning sober and reflective of his past life and recognizing what Jesus did for him on the cross.

His album "Jesus is King" is already making waves as many (atheists and Christians) alike are really blessed by it.. With many making resolutions not to live in sin again.

U got me here" when God wants to do something, no devil can stop him".
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Homeboiy:
He's just using people to make money in the name of born again

Shut up.
You just writing without sense.
Must you talk about something you have no knowledge about?
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Scam artist
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
realestniggah:
Small Doctor >>>>>>>>>Kanye west

2year old IQ >>>>>>>>> Your IQ
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by K4daniel: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Christianity is really making waves in Americathanks to trump for allowing preach9ng of the Gospel.. but still dont know why Canada is against preaching of Christ in their country.
I read of one American black evangelist being arrested by the police for expressing his freedom of religion..David Lynn was persecuted for sharing the gospel and many gays are growing every day.

Sometimes all that glitters is not Gold can't imagine total hatred for Christianity and still same country calling everyone to come.Lol.
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Lordjb: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Sirwallace(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Kanye was a good child raised in the holy way. That reflected in his early song which are majorly gospel, love and motivational. Songs like "jesus walk", " champion", "heartless", " put on" with young jeezy etc.

But you know, the rap and the game change you and he was embedded in that.
Good to know he has found his salvation back to his root.

But with this change, I think he would lose a number of his fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by BRATISLAVA: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Jordan97:

you've forgotten Brittney Spears and R Kelly.
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by BRATISLAVA: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Jordan97:

you've forgotten Brittney Spears and R Kelly. They also had such claims when their careers needed a boost.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Yezzy lol
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by henryobinna(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2019
FemiMaduka:
Blacks generally have a heightened sense of 'God-consciousness'.

That was how Evander Holyfield insistently mentioned God in his in-ring interview immediately after the first Tyson-fight. The interviewer asked him how he was able to dig deep to get the upset against Tyson, he said "when you give God the glory, he gives you the victory". Not satisfied, the interviewer asked again "okay, now can you tell us how...". Evander still mouthed off something tying the victory to God. The reporter quited after the third 'unsuccessful' attempt.

Methinks it's just the way the psyche of the Blackman is wired--and it is fine, as long as we don't hide under it to be dubious and lazy.
I just pray and hope you're a white man
Re: Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2019
download link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show / 96.9 Cool FM Or Rhythm 93.7 FM: Which Is The Best? / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.