Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant (741 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by paule: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
I know of a man that always pay for each meal he eats in the wife's restaurant though he sponsored the business and is living in peace with the wife to the best of my knowledge. I know the buiness best practice is to pay but common this is also family affair

I will just smile and call her pet names after each meal, NL whats your take on this?
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by thweraja10: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
That man is a good business man in the sense that even if his father or mother eats there they will pay talkless of friends. lol
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by tpia5: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
if he sponsored the business and isnt complaining then what's the problem.

that's how he wants it.
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by kokoye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
Typical Black African mindset.

So how will the business thrive if every 'family member' eats but do not pay . . since it is a family affair?

That's how a Zimbabwean guy destroyed a farm that was unjsutly taken from a white man by Mugagbe.

The guy started giving out cows to family members for free angry

The farm had existed for over 50yrs but closed down in less tha a year after it was given to the black man.
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by ifyalways(f): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
ofcourse yes!!!
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by freecocoa(f): 1:56am On Nov 12, 2010
Why him no go pay,is not a business.see o.
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58am On Nov 12, 2010
Fo sho!! Thats good business ethics!
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by chidyke77(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2010
That's good.
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by paule: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2010
I know the buiness best practice is to pay but common this is also family affair
wink
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by Oxygenmayo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes, Why Should I not pay? At least, business is business. If she's not making enough profit in the long-run, a typical Nigerian woman will definitely complain that you've eaten away all her profit, don't you think so?, lol
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by Outstrip(f): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
He has to set an example for the satff. It is good business sense. People do not even begin to understand how your attitude or behavior towards your business affects how other people including staff treat it. If you want your staff to walk in and feed their husbands and wives for free then let your own spouse eat for free
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by rubi(f): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
Good idea. No free lunch
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by iaabc(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
Excellent business practice with good leadership skills, thats what I call it.
Re: Will You Pay For Each Meal Eaten In Your Wife's Restaurant by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
D canteen isnt his home so he has 2 pay.aftral he cant pay in his own home when his wife givs him food.he's just tryn 2 b logical n pas a msg wit his actions dat 'if he d huby can pay,who r u nt 2 pay even if it is ha kids or ha mother' i lyk men lyk dat jo.impresivly enof he's d same man dat opend d cantin 4 ha,if its a man wit d typical disgustin african mentality he wont pay n he'l even tel evry1 who cares 2 listen dat he owns d shop n opened it 4 ha.dats humility,luv,respect n regard 4 his wife n dats just al we women xpect frm our huby bt no d stoopid african mentality wil blind dia sense of reasonin coupld wit dia mothers who encorage dem

(1) (Reply)

Wife Sells Husband On Classified Websites / Mumu Love / My Idea About Happy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.