Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God (40887 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible / 101 Scientific Facts In The Bible With Bible Passages To Back It It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2019
donprinyo:
U never make more b4
haven't made enough. you wan help!?
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by lakesider(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Same way r. Kelly messed up with una brain... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Awaja(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
God bless you Kanye West,truly God is the greatest
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by tillaman(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Harrietpotter:
By their fruits you shall know them. Is one thing to announce you are a Christian but to live as a born again Christian is another. Make we Dey watch our new advocate for Jesus
he is touring around he recently visited Jamaica to tabernacle with the Christians there
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by donprinyo(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2019
doctorkush:

haven't made enough. you wan help!?
Den hush
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by midnighter(f): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Freehuman:

Nothing is wrong with surrogacy.

I was describing, summarily, the life of the middle aged man. I never said surrogacy was bad.

Well, the way you put it wasnt too good.

No need to bring his kids conception into it, its not their fault.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Deny him all you want,he alone is and will always remain God,believe it or not,at the mention of his name,every knee must bow and tongue confesses that he is lord,I feel so happy for this man Kanye west,over and over again I consecrate myself and family to you Jesus,HEAVEN AT LAST TO ALL THE BELIEVERS
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
donprinyo:
my fada dey mad
omo ale radarada

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Taiwojon(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Jesus is not God,he is just a man.
he is God himself
God the Father- God
God the son- Jesus
God the holy spirit- Holy ghost
doubting Thomas read John 1vs 1-5
John 20vs28
Matthew 1vs23
I can go on but believe on Jesus and repent of your sins so that you can make heaven when the trumpet shall sounds
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by midnighter(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
SoNature:
I remember the good old times of "Diamond from Sierra Leone" and "Jesus Walks."

I was just trying to remember that song "Jesus Walks". He actually has a strong Christian influence but as a person, he is lost
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by ClitRaider: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Offpoint:
one of the game lyrics That's why Kanye wears the Jesus pieces, cuz that's Jesus people

God can truly change anyone, we the rap music lovers all know Kanye and Jesus story.
Lil Wayne says Is there heaven for Gs soldier? I can't go to hell cuz I'll take over

I hope he lives long, cuz once you leave Illuminati, they'll take you out.

Someone should tell that BBQ grill dude to stop masturbating on this thread, look at how his roaming around like a confused pregnant rat trying it's best to be noted with bolded font. this guy needs help.

I tire for that suyaseller o, na cow shit full him brains.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
post=83470384:
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!

Sing along with us.........
Lol
This one does not know the meaning of stylish mockery grin
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by donprinyo(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
doctorkush:

omo ale radarada
Virus
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

Well, the way you put it wasnt too good.

No need to bring his kids conception into it, its not their fault.

Thanks Ma. You're right.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by donprinyo(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2019
donprinyo:

omo ale radarada
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by 2800net(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Overwhelming.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Taiwojon(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Jesus was a king of Jews that was abandoned on the cross to die. Read about his cries in psalms 20 & 21.
he wasn't abandoned he was to pay for your sins which he did
now your turn accept him and be save
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by midnighter(f): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I doubt kanye is bi polar, that dude does all he does for attention and money.. he is very conscious of his actions

its possible to be bi-polar and still be a very obnoxious and ostentatious person

He probably does have some kind of issue, a lot of creative people do

And I think he said he has stopped taking his medication
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
Taiwojon:

he is God himself
God the Father- God
God the son- Jesus
God the holy spirit- Holy ghost
doubting Thomas read John 1vs 1-5
John 20vs28
Matthew 1vs23
I can go on but believe on Jesus and repent of your sins so that you can make heaven when the trumpet shall sounds
thank you
If you believe what you just wrote,then it's safe to call you an idol worshiper.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by nkwuocha1: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
kareemkamil:
Kanye West, u will routine in hell fire, for lying against Jesus Christ

You will go to hell first.He might join you later.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by kinzation(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ my Lord, please don't let all the negative news you hear about fake pastors discourage you or kill your faith in the Lord because no matter how bad some people paint my Lord, Jesus Christ is the king, He is still healing and delivering people today!!

God can heal any sickness, all you need is to connect to divine mercy by faith, you may not even need a pastor to perfect your healing. Your faith is what heals and delivers you not pastor.

Jesus is the king, the Lord nobody else.

If you allow these things to discourage you from following or believing in Jesus Christ, then you were never a true believer of Christ.

No matter your sin, no matter how bad you are, Jesus Christ still loves you and want you to quit sin and evil so you follow Him and live a fulfilled life here and after smiley
Come let me anoint you.

wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Jesus is the only WAY whether you believe it or not
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by midnighter(f): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2019
Freehuman:

Thanks Ma. You're right.

Thank you as well
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by johnmattew: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2019
this one will dominate next Grammy awards
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by solmusdesigns: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

its possible to be bi-polar and still be a very obnoxious and ostentatious person

He probably does have some kind of issue, a lot of creative people do

And I think he said he has stopped taking his medication

I think you are right on the bolded part... but wasnt he talking about stoping his painkiller medication and not bi polar drugs
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by marvin905(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Efeosa5:
This is HUGE!!! I can imagine the rejoicing in heaven because this one soul will drag millions by HIS Grace.
I truly pray others in Nigeria especially the ones with huge fan base follows suit - Wizkid, Davido, and the rest.

Praise God!!!

chick I suggest you calm down..
am.happy for him..
buh am taking this news with a pinch of salt if you know Kanye very well you will see he's a clout chaser he thrives on controversy..
r Kelly dey learn work for him hand

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by SoNature(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

I was just trying to remember that song "Jesus Walks". He actually has a strong Christian influence but as a person, he is lost

I gave up on him when he got married to Kim of all people!

Beyond being a good rapper, I must give it to him because he has sharp eyes for spotting stunningly beautiful ladies. grin grin

From Amber Rose to Kim, dude has a high taste for ladies.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by midnighter(f): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I think you are right on the bolded part... but wasnt he talking about stoping his painkiller medication and not bi polar drugs

"But mental health professionals and people with mental illness voiced concern about his repeated and almost boastful statements about abandoning psychiatric medication for the sake of his music. For example, West tweeted in December that he had been off medication for six months."

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/28/kanye-west-admits-medication-can-help-bipolar-disorder-after-promoting-dangerous-myth-that-suffering-helps-art/
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by solmusdesigns: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

"But mental health professionals and people with mental illness voiced concern about his repeated and almost boastful statements about abandoning psychiatric medication for the sake of his music. For example, West tweeted in December that he had been off medication for six months."

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/28/kanye-west-admits-medication-can-help-bipolar-disorder-after-promoting-dangerous-myth-that-suffering-helps-art/

shocked

so the guy has real issues... poor guy, dealing with mental issues and battling the kardashian curse
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by whytepawn1(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
doctorkush:
when you have enough money to do anything, to serve God go dey easy and convenient.

On the contrary... It's far from the truth. Some people won't see the need to do so. They believe their money can get them anything they want and need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by SoNature(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2019
FrLukas:
I guess gospel songs are the in thing these days and someone wants to tap into that market.

But if he says he's converted, who am I to say no?

You just learned about Kanye West, huncle.

Go and listen to his massive hit, Jesus Walks, of 2005 or so.

He has been relevant for over a decade.
Re: Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Fantastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.