Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award (884 Views)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by Tabletop1: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Former Nigeria Ambassador to Spain Bianca Ojukwu took to fb to relive memories of her special day in 2014 she was voted Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador in Europe on the event anniversary .
The obviously elated former diplomat had this to say...

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!
BIANCA OJUKWU IS VOTED AFRICA’S MOST OUTSTANDING AMBASSADOR....
‘And all roads were leading to Almere in the Netherlands for the Award Ceremony in 2014 hosted by THE VOICE at the prestigious Van Der Valk. It was truly an unforgettable ceremony and a proud moment for me. It was an impressive assemblage of dignitaries that cut across all major European Institutions .The foreign Service officers of the Nigerian Embassy Spain, friends and wellwishers as well as heads of Nigeria diaspora Organisations in Europe stormed the Netherlands to celebrate this great honour with me. It was a testament to the successes recorded by our citizen diplomacy policy which was effectively implemented in our mission in Spain. My immense appreciation continues to go to the dedicated, committed and compassionate officers and staff of the Nigeria Mission in Madrid who selflessly toiled and trumped with me to make things happen. They truly made our people in Europe proud as they mounted the stage with me to receive this honour. Most of all, all thanks and praise go to Almighty God, who gave us the opportunity to serve, and for us to record noble accomplishments that impacted fundamentally on the lives of our citizens’.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by Tabletop1: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
More pics

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by teddy001: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
This woman is exceptional

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by sandali: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
She did a lot of good work during the. Time she was d Ambassador in Spain which made Nigerians not to be disgraced anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by moupe: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Beauty loaded with brains. Not like all these 10 kobo slay queens of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by akosanwafo: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
sandali:
She did a lot of good work during the. Time she was d Ambassador in Spain which made Nigerians not to be disgraced anyhow

Nice

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Africa’s Most Outstanding Ambassador Award by Jayslicky: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Beauty with brains.

This woman should be a role model to many women but they would rather follow the likes of toke makinwa and mercy aigbe

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men With Big Manhood No Longer Exist - Nollywood Actress Cries Out / Why I Am Addicted To Big Bums- Timaya / Fans Criticize Mercy And Ike For Copying Kylie And Travis Raunchy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.