Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown (110785 Views)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Bethrose: 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
The Ex beauty queen and Nigera’s Former Ambassador to Spain who is the wife of late Biafra Leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and mother of 3 grown kids expressed on her FB post how she is trying to stay fit during lockdown...

‘#stayathome means stay and eat, and amass a huge debt in Calories...And so, here is where you start paying..at the home gym, in Sweat!
Not great fun, but sometimes you gotta do it!’

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2313557752278259&id=100008721701950

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Bethrose: 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
Nice.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by haywire07(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Ojukwu's manhood lives on
NextD18:
Tinubu can comfortably abandon his 2023 political presidential ambitions just to have Bianca Ojukwu for a night.
It would be the other way round. She would rather spend many nights, free of charge, with Jagaban so he could help her win a seat in her region.

Afterall, her people have never been good to her nor her late husband. Her people have always rejected the Ojukwus in every election

316 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Jaquar456: 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
Wow. She’s really looking good.

219 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by NextD18: 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
Tinubu can comfortably abandon his 2023 political presidential ambitions just to have Bianca Ojukwu for a night.

383 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by FOLLYVENTURES: 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
I am unimpressed. My reply is BOLDLY written on her Top angry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by espn(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by moonstar01: 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Always a cut above the rest. One of the best beauty queens Nigeria has ever produced. Naturally and effortlessly beautiful, elegant and intelligent. Classy too.

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Davash222(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
I am unimpressed. My reply is written on her Top angry
Of course, you're not familiar with beautiful things hence you're not impressed.

195 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by delugajackson: 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
She looks younger than her age.

Leftovers are no good, but I think this one is worth it.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by kiosk1: 9:44pm On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
I am unimpressed. My reply is written on her Top angry

Chai! E pain am. Bad belle no get medicine

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Sinerman: 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
NextD18:

This is horrible. How do you guys come up with this kind of reasoning?

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Regis001: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
haywire07:
Ojukwu's manhood lives on
It would be the other way round. She would rather spend many nights, free of charge, with Jagaban so he could help her win a seat in her region.

Afterall, her people have never been good to her nor her late husband. Her people have always rejected the Ojukwus in every election
Trust some ignorant and pathetic fools to try to stoke the embers of ethnic battles when they have nothing intelligent to say.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by majamajic(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2020
She is ok

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by mandandit: 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
Ronnie doing his own thing!
# lockdown fever

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Tmb78(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Bros, I just hope for your sake the hundreds of likes your tribalistic comments gather every thread are enough to feed you and yours during this corona period o.
Because it will be very sad if after writing your usual jargons you go to bed hungry.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by PANDA2: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
Tmb78:
Bros, I just hope for your sake the hundreds of likes your tribalistic comments gather every thread are enough to feed you and yours during this corona period o.
Because it will be very sad if after writing your usual jargons you go to bed hungry.

Tell d damn fool. Folks like him are the problem with this country.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by PANDA2: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
Beautiful woman
A mother of three kids and yet she still looks so good. I see so many young girls these days who don’t look as good. When you tell them to exercise, they will prefer to lift remote to change channel. Na that one be exercise?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by akosanwafo: 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
PANDA2:

Tell d damn fool. Folks like him are the problem with this country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by mezarddinny: 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
fani kayode's left over fanny

the great ojukwu dey chop him leftover, he is a fuckin legend

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by FatherBona: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:

Of course, you're not familiar with beautiful things hence you're not impressed.

OMG shocked
The height of savagery

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Foxxybrown: 10:38pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:

Exactly.
This is more like his type

45 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by akosanwafo: 10:56pm On May 02, 2020
moonstar01:
Always a cut above the rest. One of the best beauty queens Nigeria has ever produced. Naturally and effortlessly beautiful, elegant and intelligent. Classy too.

Good looking woman wit great shape, and most importantly, she’s Tall.
Short ladies don’t impress me lookswise

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by mana123: 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
Jaquar456:
Wow. She’s really looking good.

She look cute and natural. Always looking ageless and refined . Now I can see why Zoro sang about her in his music.

Her type of beauty, even at her age doesn’t have part 2.

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by maruzia: 11:36pm On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
I am unimpressed. My reply is BODLY written on her Top angry

Bros, learn to spell ‘BOLDLY’ first, na.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by FatherBona: 11:40pm On May 02, 2020
I charge #1million to bang married women, divorces and widows. But this woman, I will collect just 500k, out of respect for her Legend of a husband. grin

My peace I leave you

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by yabatown: 11:54pm On May 02, 2020
FatherBona:

OMG shocked
The height of savagery

Some people above, sha.
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by yuswrld20(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2020
very beautiful wu dae perform afta ojukwu don go on vacation
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Vulcanheph(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2020
She's still finer than some young girls i know who are still in their 20's.

40 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10am On May 03, 2020
She does look good

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.