Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally (3137 Views)

Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by Pmtvng: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2019
During His recent Kogi election rally, Controversial politician Dino Malaye was seen on top a car as crowd chant his Name. Some sleeps on his car while some keeps hailing him holding Dino Malaye election campaigns boards and banners.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4D1Ww2FKQE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Give it up for Dino Malaye. With this I think kogi people really loves him. What do you think ?? See more below

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/crowd-hails-dino-malaye-sleeps-on-his-campaign-car-during-his-election-rally/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by Pmtvng: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2019
See More Photos & Watch Full Video => HERE

More

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by Goldencheese(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2019
I hope this translates into electoral victory for him.

For your business plans, feasibility studies and other related business development services, please see my signature.
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by heckymaicon(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2019
He looks so sad
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by solmusdesigns: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2019
grin

Buhari is very wicked, just look at a once cheeful Dino Melaye looking like typhod patient

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by Soulsymbol99: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Buhari is very wicked, just look at a once cheeful Dino Melaye looking like typhod patient

Omo the guy don lean finish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by solmusdesigns: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2019
I pity him sha..

Soulsymbol99:

Omo the guy don lean finish grin
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by modik(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2019
If only their vote counts.

Rather the vote counters.........

What a pitiable country and its hawks subverting people's voices!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by nazablossom(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Audio campaigns = Audio votes grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by jom28gy(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2019
PDP, would have brought out that Man,he would have make things happened
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by SKhanmi: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
angry See them selling their future for coins
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by WonderManly(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2019
My Dino My Dino
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by lukui: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
teacher: students mention one wonder of God in your country akpos: SENATOR DINO MELAYE!
grin
Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by AgadiNwoke: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by AgadiNwoke: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
I pity him sha..

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally by Venerable612(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

What has Buhari got to to do with Dinos woes?

This Senator was ALWAYS posting pictures of his high end vehicles and flaunting his wealth on social media. Very expensive vehicles at that.

If you ask me, he had this coming a long time ago. People need to realise they can’t be in Power for eternity.

My only problem is that the next person to take his seat may be worse than him. Nigeria is not so blessed with good leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of New Look Of Kano Kawo Flyover Bridge / Keyamo Drags Waec To Court Over Hope Uzodinma’s Alleged Certificate Forgery G / Oronsaye Committee Report Will Break So Many People’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.