Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election (3053 Views)

Peter Obi Might Win Atiku Abubakar In Adamawa State (Pictures) / Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by mekaboy(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
If Tinubu is to face Atiku in 2023, can tinubu win?
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by efighter: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Even Atikuchukwu will not face his boss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by agwom(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2019
No way
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by voltron14: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Atiku in 2023?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by nairalandankrah: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2019
My friend ask the right question..did buhari defeat Jonathan? Yes(free and fair)
Did buhari defeat atiku? No( we know it was rigged)
Elections in Nigeria is like yahoo yahoo aka scam
So for atiku vs tinubu ill say that it depends on the decision of the powers that be

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by aremuforlife(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2019
[/quote][quote author=nairalandankrah post=83621586]My friend ask the right question..did buhari defeat Jonathan? Yes(free and fair)
Did buhari defeat atiku? No( we know it was rigged)
Elections in Nigeria is yahoo yahoo aka scam
So for atiku vs tinubu ill say that it depends on the decision of the powers that be
Any prove to support your claim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by nairalandankrah: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Any prove to support your claim
Your next-door neighbour is your proof
Our dwindling economy is your proof
The high spate of insecurity is your proof..
You lack sincerity

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by cptfash: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2019
mekaboy:

Yes now,Chief asiwaju jagaban of Nigeria,the dangote of political strategies of Nigeria will win atiku hands down.
Take or leave it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Taba21: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2019
mekaboy:

YES!through any which way unless no election by 2023

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by richie240: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Emeka! Emeka!! Emeka!!! How many time I call u?
Why u carry another parzin mata 4 head like gala like ds? Atiku has refused to cum o.
Why not ''Can Tinubu defeat peter obi?" or "can Atiku defeat Moghalu?"
Tmr u go begin wail, "we want Igbo president", while in ur subconscious u are not really ready for it.

mekaboy:

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by chinjo(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Who born Tinubu? If ATIKU recontests with any other person APC brings forward next year, He will surely win. We all know he won the 2019 election so he should forget about the kangaroos judgement and focus on 2023. Nigeria will be great again.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Are we not tired of recycling the same old cargoes that dragged this nation into the gutters for their selfish benefits?

We need young vibrant people with innovative ideas to push this nation forward.

An analog mind can not rule a digital generation well.

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by mekaboy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
Are we not tired of recycling the same old cargoes that dragged this nation into the gutters for their selfish benefits?

There will be the recycled on one side and the new generation on one end. But people will put regional interest above national interest. And choose to recycle.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by chinjo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

People like Yahaya bello abi?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by iammo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
I love how a particular region have lost hope and relied on north vs west presidency

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Chikpat(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anybody can win any election....Tinubu for me is a more inspirational model, a more successful politician than Atiku. Who is Atiku sef? Tinubu can win him without mercy...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
I love how a particular region have lost hope and relied on north vs west presidency
Yes we have lost hope.Come 2023 we will make sure your imaginary dream of a SW president come to naught.Lets see how Yoruba votes will make Tinubu President
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chikpat:
Anybody can win any election....Tinubu for me is a more inspirational model, a more successful politician than Atiku. Who is Atiku sef? Tinubu can win him without mercy...
Okay
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Buhari was right "Nigeria youths are actually lazy".
If u know u have watched "Lacasa de papel" (money heist), congratulations because I have great news for you.
I'm planning my own heist, 1 Trillion dollars to be precise and our location is CBN. check my signature for more information.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Bodexman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
The pendulum is already swinging in Tinubu's direction.

Only a Yoruba can defeat a CORE Northerner in a political contest.

No hard feelings plzzz.

8 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by iammo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
the respected pa chuckwudi, defender of onoghen, saraki and atiku

well, sorry you dont understand Nigerian politics and power shift.... Sarduna lobbied British for tafawa balewa, Obasanjo single handedly used shagari to defeat many popular choice and gave ekweame a slot to decieve returning biafra people, again Babangida intentionaly made sure only two parties contested 93 elections and both people who emerged where his friend, abiola riding on his military friends not only defeated atiku but a lot of others, however Western powers never wanted Abiola so the ordered Babangida to annul the election of his close friend which he did and gave power to shonekan and left to safe his life from cia assasination, Abiola still went ahead to contact Abacha a GOC in Ibadan and his very good friend to stage yet another coup to dislodge shonekan and Abacha graceouly asked Abiola to nominate people into his cabinet which he did.. long story short Abacha became uncontrolable for the west and the killed him, one month later after asking Abiola to renounce his victory they killed him too and Abdulsalam not wanting to die quickly gave the power to western and cia backed obasanjo, and since then obasanjo selected yaradua and jonathan and tinubu selected buhari

all this point and long epistle is to tell you, Presidents are selected in Nigeria not elected, and Tinubu and Obasanjo are currently the strongest CIA/western Power selector, more reason Atiku always runs to Tinubu , and more reason only Tinubu could make buhari win after lobbying him at chatam house

PaChukwudi44:

Yes we have lost hope.Come 2023 we will make sure your imaginary dream of a SW president come to naught.Lets see how Yoruba votes will make Tinubu President

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by pedel: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Where is the Professor now?

ProfessorBerlin:
Buhari was right "Nigeria youths are actually lazy".
If u know u have watched "Lacasa de papel" (money heist), congratulations because I have great news for you.
I'm planning my own heist, 1 Trillion dollars to be precise and our location is CBN. check my signature for more information.
thanks.
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by ProWalker: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
mekaboy:

You people with inferiority complex sha!

So you’ve foreclosed the chance of any igbo man winning the PDP ticket in 2023.
What then is the essence of slaving for the party since 1999 if the party can’t find you good enough or worthy ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by helinues: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yes in Cameroon undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by ProWalker: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lmao! That will not be a new thing or strange. You’ve been doing that since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by helinues: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Yoruba's vote alone kwa

North, SS, Middle Belt

No be by loudness. And remember, we are on back to back winning working towards making it triple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by leokid866: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
The simple answer is YES.....Tinubu can Win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Your next-door neighbour is your proof
Our dwindling economy is your proof
The high spate of insecurity is your proof..
You lack sincerity

Trust me most people I know personally voted against Atiku. People said some really bad things about the PDP remember it barely 5 years since Nigerians voted PDP out after 16 years of leadership. I was surprised Atiku had 11m votes. Atiku really tried for PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
mekaboy:

There will be the recycled on one side and the new generation on one end. But people will put regional interest above national interest. And choose to recycle.

LOL like the new generation they are supposed to vote won’t come from one region.

The point is it takes time to be great if anybody want to achieve anything in the nearest future they must start now, not on the eve of need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Real Picture.not The Photoshopped One .fake Everything / Tinubu’s Camp Releases Statement Over Viral Wet Cloth, Blames Political Enemies / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.