Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) (4192 Views)

BREAKING: Ukraine Theatre Hit By Airstrike, As Hundreds Feared Trapped Inside Uk / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by Ola17: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2019
igbesachick:

[s]even inferior chinese know where is the heaven , but they just fail to arrive . [/s]

how great china is, too great to make their own people happy living on their own soil

Be guided please.
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by 151487made(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2019
arantess:

You need to connect your brain before spewing trash
Must u act like a M A D man befor u comment
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
May we never read this kind of message from our children. It's unspeakably traumatic and devastating cry

2 Likes

Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by marvelous000: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Ola17:

Be guided please.
you see wetin pass your madness abi? lolgrin
Anyway, I dun report to mod. them go soon do clean up.
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by Ola17: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2019
marvelous000:

[b]you see wetin pass your madness abi? [/b]lolgrin

Anyway, I dun report to mod. them go soon do clean up.

My madness ke, abi you dey mistake me for someone.

Thanks for reporting to the mods. That guy wahala too much.
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by figoperch: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Uzee24:
£30,000 for illegal migration? I can't believe this!

If I can get this in Nigeria, I'm made
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by generationz(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2019
151487made:
And some will always show up on nairaland and b shouting china is taking over world economy and yet thier people dey die inside freezing container.

grin grin
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by Dronedude(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2019
£30,000 can get her admission and pay her school fees in UK. So no where village people no dey.

1 Like

Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by AgadiNwoke: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
if you can make 30k usd in your home country then you dont need to travel to uk
[/s]
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by tck2000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
bad
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by rexchazy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
If it in MY COUNTRY, FRSC and police will just jam pack their dead bodies like crate of bear
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by Trippledots(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
arantess:

You need to connect your brain before spewing trash

shocked
Re: Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) by lazeal: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2019
151487made:
And some will always show up on nairaland and b shouting china is taking over world economy and yet thier people dey die inside freezing container.
the people that died are not Chinese but Vietnamese and Philippines

(1) (2) (Reply)

S-400 Vs F35/f22(syria) / Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two / Right or Wrong? Gorilla Shot Dead In Zoo When Boy Fell Into His Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.