Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing (1167 Views)

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing by Noblekingmusic: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2019
A man Bankulli shares amazing story of how Ybnl music star Fireboy who was invited to O2 Arena by wizkid as he perform his first international show at the starboyfest chased out of the house for choosing music as his career. Bnkulli wrote ;
Short Story : I met @fireboydml last year through another Talent who he was actually squatting with for a while all he wanted was to sing and be heard but he was chased away for a reason so lame but not knowing that he was been chased to his success and glory ...I saw him perform live at the starboyfest inside @wizkidayo Set .... Becareful how you treat others as God have plans for each one of us ... Shine on @fireboydml
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Dtp90AI2L/?igshid=14maiy4svhdio

Wow!!! Nobody knows tomorrow, treat people the right way.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-narate-how-fire-boy-was-chased-out-of-his-home-for-singing/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing by Noblekingmusic: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2019
See More Photos ==> HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing by Brokeboy: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Somebody should please tell me how to post an article on nairaland, please.
Re: Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing by habsydiamond(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Na Nigeria mentality dey worry him parent.. for this country wey graduates are out there with no work to do. Thats why I love the whites o.. they help their children to nurture their talents... After he don make am nao the parent go come dey claim responsibility

Re: Man Narate How Fire Boy Was Chased Out Of His Home, For Singing by Noblekingmusic: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2019
wink lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Rayvanny - Naogopa | MP3 / Fans Mobbed Naira Marley Back Stage At Teni's Concert / Model Sells Her N@ked Photo $10 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.