Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him (52734 Views)

Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / Justice Abang Returned Back To Abuja By Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by solmusdesigns: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2019
this one wants to form madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Omoslim26: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2019
They might have sent death threat to the Judge nd the maina is giving him the looks as a reminder
nothing no fit happen for 9ja

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by AgadiNwoke: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
this one wants to form madness
[/s]
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
The judge probably felt something spiritual happening to him while he gazed at him.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Kennitrust(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
There's influence on eye to eye contact, so the judge is a smart guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Well, the judge is aware that DSS seized some charms from him.
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Isoduwa(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
anonymuz:
you are not serious grin grin

You are very funny � did he tell you is sick?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by tunary(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2019
lol
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Maina don rub something for face..... The judge don baff wella.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Originalsly: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2019
The judge is the one he should be looking at. Why would the judge .... a man... not be able to concentrate because the defendant.... a man.... is looking at him? I can understand a man losing concentration because a woman is looking at him.... but another man?...I suspect the judge.

Why in this 2019 are they wearing wigs?.... almost 60 years after Independence? Colonialism still sitting firm on our heads
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Brunt654: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2019
Cool
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by maasoap(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirnuel:
I am suspecting guilty conscience, he has probably collected bribe but his conscience would not allow him deliver wrong judgement

Not only bribe but also egunje. Abang Okon is one of the few judges that Nigeria judiciary can be proud of. One of the few that still remain incorruptible. Go and do your findings instead of suspecting. If you are prosecuting a criminal in Nigeria today, you would definitely want that judge to be in charge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by ekitimanalways(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2019
voltron14:
Wanted to hypnotize Okon Abang not knowing his lordship transmits at many levels.
You have wounded me! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by ceasare: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
If u know d amount and veracity of voodoo most low level criminals fashion against those judges to be left off d hook or given favourable judgement you will understand why okonji abang said he shd stop looking at him.....now for a high profile criminal like maina,a Fulani man with ties to Niger and (nigerien marabouts at his Becks n call) , heavily laden with stolen loot ! My brother d kind juju wey go dey under that babariga ehm e go dey enough to start ife modakeke war part 2

BTW look at d look on maina's face like what did I stole that this idiot are worrying me.i steall reach Oyo-ita or patience Jonathan? grin

5 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by funbet: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2019
Judge dey fear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Sijo01(f): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy clowns cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Coldie(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Seriously is he about to get bail.

The only bail he should get is returning the money he stole
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by udemzyudex(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Him wan use juju hold am.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by omohlexy: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
His lawyers should ask for a change of the presiding judge on grounds of BIAS. This is so unprofessional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Wickedtruths: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sirnuel:
I am suspecting guilty conscience, he has probably collected bribe but his conscience would not allow him deliver wrong judgement

His conscience allowed him collect bribe, but his conscience didn't allow him pervert justice.

You too reason am. Is that a sensible statement?

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jazz pass jazz

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by lukui: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
JUDICIARY, the most corrupt tier of democracy, well I dont expect anything from them, so don't be disappointed if nothing comes out from this case

ABEG WHO GET NOKIA PIN MOUTH CHARGER?
grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by BrainSanitizer: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Funny!
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by BarrElChapo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote autho6r=voltron14 post=83470804]Wanted to hypnotize Okon Abang not knowing his lordship transmits at many levels. [/quote]

Although funny you may not be wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by BarrElChapo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
lukui:
JUDICIARY, the most corrupt tier of democracy, well I dont expect anything from them, so don't be disappointed if nothing comes out from this case

ABEG WHO GET NOKIA PIN MOUTH CHARGER?
grin

wetin you wan you use am do ? toothpick ?

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Awoleesu(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Y are judges ND magistrates so rude
... And arrogant
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by BarrElChapo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
ceasare:
If u know d amount and veracity of voodoo most low level criminals fashion against those judges to be left off d hook or given favourable judgement you will understand why okonji abang said he shd stop looking at him.....now for a high profile criminal like maina,a Fulani man with ties to Niger and (nigerien marabouts at his Becks n call) , heavily laden with stolen loot ! My brother d kind juju wey go dey under that babariga ehm e go dey enough to start ife modakeke war part 2

BTW look at d look on maina's face like what did I stole that this idiot are worrying me.i steall reach Oyo-ita or patience Jonathan? grin

So true.. these guys patronize marabouts like their lives depends on it.. well lets say it does.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Minjim: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
So Miana has a lawyer ?
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Saintmary(f): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Y are judges ND magistrates so rude
It's their court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.