Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students (21932 Views)

We Lost Him! Sad Moments For Fulites / 9 Important PTA Meeting Ideas For Every School / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by RenHub: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Scatterscatter(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lovexme:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with broken screen for sale.

1,200?
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Darkseid(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Badonasty:
The funniest thing is that I never for once dreaded going to school....I was always eager for holidays to finish so I could see my homies in school
Same here, I hated weekends, especially the thought of not having to see that girl for two days undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
You didn't mention. 'TGIF'
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by MunorAnne(f): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy

those who haven't paid their school fees this way

there the headmaster announce to us saying go back home to your parents
if you don't pay ur school fees don't come to school.

such was my happiest moments then in nursery school.

my dad always tamed those moments by paying my school fees earlier

he didn't know i was happy with it
We go still form solidarity, sneakily follow our debtor friends go house.

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by lekhad: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Going to Saturday class only for the teacher to be absent and catch fun with friends to the extent of playing football and arriving very late by evening
Mum: how is lesson today?
Me: it was stressful but fun �

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Abid2020(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:
The most happiest moment for me was the inter house sports week
usain bolt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by RICHOLAC(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lovexme:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with broken screen for sale.
If the panel is okay how much?
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by FbcGrafix(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=9jayes post=83476368][/quote]
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Lovexme(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
RICHOLAC:
If the panel is okay how much?

The board is perfect. 20k
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Suspect33:
Secondary school was more fun than Uni cool
That's why we stil retain most of the friends we made in the sec schools. That time we easily forgave those who offended us, we would share our secrets and ideas without being ashamed of it. We would follow our friends to their houses, regardless of their background, eat in same plate, even shared same spoon... in the chop first, make I chop.. in those days with same spoon, crack jokes and give our friends nicknames especially the ones that would hurt them when you call them by it grin. The bond was so strong back then unlike in our undergraduate days when our eyes don clear and we chose to live a life of privacy.

Those couples saying all sort of fake things like... you're my gist partner, my best friend, blablabla. There are deep secrets wives and husbands would never share till they live this world yet, they deceive themselves by calling themselves best friends. Best friends are chosen in secondary schools

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by PennywysCares(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
;
MunorAnne:
We go still form solidarity, sneakily follow our debtor friends go house.

grin
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Divine200: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:
That's why we stil retain most of the friends we made in the sec schools. That time we easily forgave those who offended us, we would share our secrets and ideas without being ashamed of it. We would follow our friends to their houses, regardless of their background, eat in same plate, even shared same spoon... in the chop first, make I chop.. in those days with same spoon, crack jokes and give our friends nicknames especially the ones that would hurt them when you call them by it grin. The bond was so strong back then unlike in our undergraduate days when our eyes don clear and we chose to live a life of privacy.

Those couples saying all sort of fake things like... you're my gist partner, my best friend, blablabla. There are deep secrets wives and husbands would never share till they live this world yet, they deceive themselves by calling themselves best friends. Best friends are chosen in secondary schools

So true
Most of my close friends were the ones I made while in secondary school.

I really miss those times.

For primary school I don’t even know where any of them are.

I can’t recall most of their names

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Suspect33(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:

exactly bro, the simplicity of life back then is something i wish i can have again, sometimes ignorance is bliss grin
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Gabson001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
How about wen that news hit the class that ur wicked principal is dead especialy that old man that floged De hell out of u for a crime u did not comit
grin

public announcement

This guy won't make heaven grin

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by wamide042(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
falcon01:
going to the class of your crush and making friends with her class mates just to be going there every day

Joining a press club or Young farmers club for a girl

doing some Acrobatic move to impress your crush cheesy

Taking a Cane without flinching in front of the ladies in your class your homeboys be hailing you "commando"

those are awesome moments

Yeah..... the acrobatic one ehn....... that’s me....
I usually do backflips and no touching back then so I usually do about 10-15.. she go come dey look me like sey make she dey kiss me..
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by fk002: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Most depressing moment a week after sent forth/graduation

You will missed everything about school
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by loylextop(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nothing is sweeter than Holiday is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by donMIG(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Awesome days
Went elective class no go down
Pulls out SHANGAI PEN"first", 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Assembles pen on table
BIRO GAME!
comin late no security guard to trash ur a$$ or give u punishment
Friday 12:30... Monkey post
Maths teacher gave assignment n I didn't do it
He is absent... Hahahaha
Class rep-Olisa ur name is in the list of noise makers
Olisa-put * 5...
Class rep- Ernest ur name is there too stop pretending u r not talking
Ernest- me OK put *1million! Nonesense
Class rep just cot me too whispering to olisa... Writes something down in her list
Me- PUT STAR 100MILLION

20 MINS LATER
BELL RINGS
CLOSING HOUR!
JOYY! JOY!. GRABS BAG FORGETS SOX PEN SONE BOOKS IN LOCKER
RUNS HOME

days I didn't like

Wen I made noise n the Sargent comes around any noise maker?
Days I didn't do maths assignment n i hear submit ur books
Days wen my niggas came but we're sent back home coz of fees
Days my dad will folo me down to school to confirm if they actually kept us in school until 6pm
Days my principal will say come along wit ur dad
. life hard!
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
I hate test, I love exams. I hate classes too but I never miss them
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by BravoDe: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
obembet:
This is the best moment for guys in school.
Lol, you're right, the picture defines it. That's one of the reason why some of us are addicted to selfie till date
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by EddyRex: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Q.A.S our truth Home and the most the boring day is Recollection Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by matkid(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gabson001:
grin
public announcement
This guy won't make heaven grin
hahahahahahahhahahwh
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Sniper101(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
number 4, 5 & 6 ...I can relate grin
number 1, 2 & 3 ...Wtf undecided (I can't relate)
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by tck2000(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
kenny714433:
grin
My sec. School days.
Happiest moment: The day I left my parents, rolled my box with other laugages into my school with the inscription smiling brightly at me... Welcome to Queen of Apostles Seminary. Roll call is by 6pm. I was so naive, happy and innocent.

Moment of regrets: After a week in the Seminary and I knew I was in for a military/priesthood treatment. You can imagine our rector expelling plenty students for just making noise after 6pm.

Happiest moment: Every last nights prior to mid term break or vacation. You can imagine the feelings after spending 99years in a prison and just remaining a day to complete your 100years prison term.

Best moments: Sipping garri in a bathing bucket and eating tinned fish with cold water garri with friends. Games time.

Most regretted moment: That night we sang "God be with you till we meet again" and "Sweet saviour bless us as we go". It occurred to me I have exhausted my 6yrs and I so much prayed to God to let the night stay forever. Although we were only boys, Seminary was the best place to be. You could see all SS3 students weep like children that night. cry

My Rector's parting words "The seminary has taught you the best it could, what she hasn't taught you, life will teach you".

I can't forget in a haste the many times we slept outside for breaking solemn silence, the many hymns and angelic voices of the seminary choir, ghost stories in the hostels which stirred fear, reading ancient books of adventure, mystery, crime, Spirits, etc from the well equipped library of St. Patrick missionaries.
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Legendguru: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Divine200:

So true
Most of my close friends were the ones I made while in secondary school.

I really miss those times.

For primary school I don’t even know where any of them are.

I can’t recall most of their names
Exactly. I remember when I had boil under my balls and I was showing it to all my friends. I wish some moments could be rewound sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Download "New School Physics" By M.w .anyakoha - / Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje / Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.