Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students (21896 Views)

We Lost Him! Sad Moments For Fulites / 9 Important PTA Meeting Ideas For Every School / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by goldr8(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2019
1. Most irritating moments - Morning alarm
2. Most difficult task – to find socks
3. Most dreadful journey – way to class
4. Most lovely time – meeting friends
5. Most tragic moments – surprise test in first period
6. Most wonderful news – teacher is absent

https://m.facebook.com/1344000102356970/posts/school-life-1most-irritating-moments-morning-alarm-2most-difficult-task-to-find-/1348940811862899/

6 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2019
How about wen that news hit the class that ur wicked principal is dead especialy that old man that floged De hell out of u for a crime u did not comit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by falcon01: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2019
going to the class of your crush and making friends with her class mates just to be going there every day

Joining a press club or Young farmers club for a girl

doing some Acrobatic move to impress your crush cheesy

Taking a Cane without flinching in front of the ladies in your class your homeboys be hailing you "commando"

those are awesome moments

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by landmark86: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Op na liar
The must happiest time is "CLOSING HOUR" grin

Especially if you have a babe waiting for you at home

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Suspect33(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
falcon01:
going to the class of your crush and making friends with her class mates just to be going there every day

Joining a press club or Young farmers club for a girl

doing some Acrobatic move to impress your crush cheesy

Taking a Cane without flinching in front of the ladies in your class your homeboys be hailing you "commando"

those are awesome moments
even attend school fellowship bcus of a girl, u be chairman jare, girls made school more interesting for me o grin, young love sweet sha, now man's got a rocky heart cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Puregold3(f): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Friday with out assignments..

12 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by HighQue007: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
lol
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Tonysmith4sure(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Na so nah
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by elizabethg: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
lol

Forget all these ones..

What about going to class just to see that girl you have been crushing on?

Xploit comedy releases housefly episode 2 - https://muguvideos.com/housefly-episode-2-the-kung-fu-chihuahua-xploit-comedy_v19916

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Most painful one: Evening coaching

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Badonasty(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
The funniest thing is that I never for once dreaded going to school....I was always eager for holidays to finish so I could see my homies in school

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Gideoniteprime4: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2019
so true grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Brunt654: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Following
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Suspect33(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Secondary school was more fun than Uni cool

9 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Gideoniteprime4: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
How about wen that news hit the class that ur wicked principal is dead especialy that old man that floged De hell out of u for a crime u did not comit
how come you made it through school?

6 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by PennywysCares(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
cheesy

those who haven't paid their school fees this way

there the headmaster announce to us saying go back home to your parents
if you don't pay ur school fees don't come to school.

such was my happiest moments then in nursery school.

my dad always tamed those moments by paying my school fees earlier

he didn't know i was happy with it

5 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by BrightJay: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
No. 6 - always the best news!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by 9jayes: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Come chop money
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by obembet(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
This is the best moment for guys in school.

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Brunt654: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Dope
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Lovexme(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with broken screen for sale.
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by kenny714433(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2019
grin
My sec. School days.
Happiest moment: The day I left my parents, rolled my box with other laugages into my school with the inscription smiling brightly at me... Welcome to Queen of Apostles Seminary. Roll call is by 6pm. I was so naive, happy and innocent.

Moment of regrets: After a week in the Seminary and I knew I was in for a military/priesthood treatment. You can imagine our rector expelling plenty students for just making noise after 6pm.

Happiest moment: Every last nights prior to mid term break or vacation. You can imagine the feelings after spending 99years in a prison and just remaining a day to complete your 100years prison term.

Best moments: Sipping garri in a bathing bucket and eating tinned fish with cold water garri with friends. Games time.

Most regretted moment: That night we sang "God be with you till we meet again" and "Sweet saviour bless us as we go". It occurred to me I have exhausted my 6yrs and I so much prayed to God to let the night stay forever. Although we were only boys, Seminary was the best place to be. You could see all SS3 students weep like children that night. cry

My Rector's parting words "The seminary has taught you the best it could, what she hasn't taught you, life will teach you".

I can't forget in a haste the many times we slept outside for breaking solemn silence, the many hymns and angelic voices of the seminary choir, ghost stories in the hostels which stirred fear, reading ancient books of adventure, mystery, crime, Spirits, etc from the well equipped library of St. Patrick missionaries.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by funbet: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2019
lol I can relate.
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by King2019(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
how come you made it through school?
help me ask him oo
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by FloxySmart(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2019
I hate exam period too!
Can’t do anything social during that period without guilt

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by omoadeleye(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
S

Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Freemanbobble: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Okay
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
The most amazing moment for me was the inter house sports week
Re: 6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students by nauto5: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Online University Debuts In Nigeria As FG Issues 37 New Licences / 10 Uncommon Phobias People Have. / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.