Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Free Faith-based Digital Marketing Training On Whatsapp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Faith-based Digital Marketing Training On Whatsapp (227 Views)

The Effectual Power Of Jesus Work Best With Blemish Free Faith. / The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / Captives Of Lust (A Faith-based Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Faith-based Digital Marketing Training On Whatsapp by Beyondideas(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello Friend,

I'm Elijah from 1406 Beyond Ideas.

This time I have yet another good news on how you can use digital marketing to achieve your business/financial goals while fulfilling your eternal calling as a Christian.

Yes. I want to invite you to join me in a Digital Marketing Training today, Saturday by 7pm and Sunday by 5pm on WhatsApp.

I call the class Digital Marketing 101.

You can join by clicking this link https:///Itpp1sQQ40tHlJs4qTTaZi or text +2348077241339 on WhatsApp to request that you be added.

It promises to be enlightening and educating.

And of course, you can invite anyone whom you think might need this training.

I look forward to hosting you tonight.

(1) (Reply)

5 Different Pastors Used Same Lady For Fake Miracles [watch] / How To Flourish In Life / Don't Have A Suitable Topic For This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.