Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,153 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice (29985 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by ceeceeuwa: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Concussion rice any day!

FTC on 2nd page.
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by dfrost: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mshad662:
This is what you guys have to talk about with all the Issues Africa is facing as a Continent.

Tufia for we Celebrities

Don't mind them. Their mates like Fabregas and Pique are discussing about Catalonia, these ones are talking about jollof rice. angry

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by dfrost: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
ceeceeuwa:
Concussion rice any day!

FTC on 2nd page.

cheesy grin don't also forget that it must burn small at the bottom cheesy cheesy grin
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by OkCornel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Afghanistan jollof rice is the best grin
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by steveDpro: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Enough time
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Logic007: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Dbanj. Please, leave jollof rice and check your baby if he is not around the swimming pool

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by AdemolaA2: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mshad662:
This is what you guys have to talk about with all the Issues Africa is facing as a Continent.

Tufia for we Celebrities

And is this what you have to read with all the issues in Africa and all over the world to read from .. com’ on .. vamoose from here and go and read about all the problems in Africa ok ..

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Midas01: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Somalia doesn't have jollof rice.
nairalee:
All these arguments sef. How many jollofs have y'all tasted? The best jollof is actually Somalian Jollof. Travel and see

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Tropicalcentre: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Watch cock and bull edition of Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Isoduwa(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
KngGezy:
If you ask me my mamas jollof rice is the best

Don't ask me how, I cant explain how but the taste is uniquely spiced and garnished with love.

I think it's not about the food but who prepares it and the special moments we share around that pot of jollof

grin

After all the jollof rice she don cook for you to chop all this yrs wetin she don gain from you

I dey wait
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by phurlahan(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Naija jollof with abakaliki rice... #puke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

After all the jollof rice she don cook for you to chop all this yrs wetin she don gain from you

I dey wait

Stay positive and happy
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Isoduwa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
KngGezy:

Stay positive and happy

Na that one i ask you?

Wetin you don do for your mom
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by palmshots: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nothing taste better than Nigeria's party Jollof grin
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Dbanj. Please, leave jollof rice and check your baby if he is not around the swimming pool

Lol, does he have another kid? He didn't even seem remorseful. That's why I didn't believe the news
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
nairalee:
All these arguments sef. How many jollofs have y'all tasted? The best jollof is actually Somalian Jollof. Travel and see

How did you get to Somalia? And they didn't kill you?

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Adewale1603(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
DUBES:
These ones that don’t have brain. Instead of them to think of their dying careers, they are arguing about jollof rice. Yeye people. What Africa should be using to make money and protruding Africa in a positive light, they are arguing about its origin.
did you ever had one
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by isaiahsuccess: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
If you are looking for the best English tutors in Lagos https://upskillstutor.com.ng/tutors/english/lagos/ Private home teachers waiting for you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by supersuccess019: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Here you can find the best maths tutors in Kano https://upskillstutor.com.ng/tutors/mathematics/kano/ Free home teachers for everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Duplik8t77(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jestin:
I disagree with both of them. I stand with student oil rice....saving life since 1960......FTC
a million likes for you sir...students "oyel rice"is on a league of its own
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by webngnews: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by chijakes: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello Nairalanders! Please I need information on starting a Travels and Tours business in Nigeria. Am considering starting the business but I don't have enough capital. Your advise and information will be helpful to me. I can be reached on 08108012332. Thank you.
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

You don't joke like this. If his unfortunate loss of a child is humorous to you, may the joke visit you.
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by iCauseTrouble: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
destinie2019:

You don't joke like this. If his unfortunate loss of a child is humorous to you, may the joke visit you.
I wish you what you just said
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by nasoeb: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jestin:
I disagree with both of them. I stand with student oil rice....saving life since 1960......FTC
1 truck load of lager beer for you joor. Your head dey there.
Re: D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice by DUBES(m): 2:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Adewale1603:

did you ever had one

I know people on Nairaland can be lousy so I won’t come down to ur level and exchange words with you. When u are done, u will seek another person to keep u busy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award / Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) / BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.