Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan (4234 Views)

I Will Remit 120k Monthly Using Your Car On Bolt / I need advice on bolt/Uber business Ibadan/osogbo / How To Increase Your Weekly Earnings Driving On Uber/bolt Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2023
I have contemplated starting a thread to share my experiences, reviews etc about driving on bolt app in Ibadan. I sincerely wish I had started this thread earlier because I'm too forgetful. I should have just made this place my daily driving diary.

Driving taxi on e-hailing is full of so many experiences. From useless rates from the e-hailing platform itself, to annoying passengers, to so many sights of olosho fighting themselves or bikemen in the middle of the midnight, and so on and so forth. The overall summary of driving on e-hailing is that you need extra, extra, extra patience and a lot of politeness.

And by the way, I'm looking for a car for rental or hire purchase. I'm mostly in three places across Nigeria; Lagos, Oyo, and FCT.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by saysugar(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Please bro share more info about ehail/bolt in Ibadan, is it profitable? What is the pro and cons

1 Like

Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Waiting for updates bro...

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
saysugar:
Please bro share more info about ehail/bolt in Ibadan, is it profitable? What is the pro and cons

I am sorry I've not updated this post for a while, it's been due to lots of mood swings. Honestly, I'm tired of Nigeria, I'm annoyed at everything I see around me these days and somehow I begin to feel there's nothing I can do about it being a poor broke nigga. I just want out!

So back to the profitability of bolt in Ibadan, let me tell you ehn, Bolt prices in Ibadan are very ridiculous and useless. You won't believe we get rides of 600, 500, and 700 naira. These prices are so terrible that even Micra drivers that have very terrible cars will never run those errands for such prices. You see before I got the opportunity to drive on bolt, I use to order bolt rides too. And you know, the drivers will come and their vehicles will not A.Cs, the ones that have will be reluctant to on it (even after ordering premium oo), then sometimes they'd want to negotiate the prices or want to go offline. I usually wondered what kind of attitudes that was, but driving now on bolt, I MAKE BOLD TO TELL EVERY IBADAN RIDER THAT THESE ATTITUDES WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTIME SOON BEACUASE THE PRICES OF BOLT ARE UNREALISTIC AND LET RIDERS ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT BOLT CHARGES 25% OF EVERY MONEY THEY ARE PAYING US AS THEIR OWN COMMISION.

So my brother, imagine getting very terrible prices like this, especially with the terrible fuel scarcity nowadays where we now buy a liter for 250-270, it's terribly terrible. The only option left for the drivers to make profit is to explore those unethical means that I've stated above. Sometimes you even find some drivers clicking arrived before they get to the actual pick-up point so that the 5mins wait time can exhaust quickly and the paid waiting will start in no time as soon as they've arrived.

In general to make money from bolt at Ibadan, you must make sure you drive in the mornings from 5am(olosho closing hours) till when there is no more surge around 10-11am. again make sure you drive evenings from 3-4pm depending on surge till around 11-12am in the midnight. Now Here is the catch, most drivers from 9pm - 10pm will start charging their own prices for each order that comes in. For instance lets say bolt brings 1200, the driver will call you and ask for your pick up and destination, then he'll estimate, he could tell you; pay 3k, then you'll bargain to 2500 or anything.

Now you can't blame us at night and midnight, any ride you take, you are not likely get any ride when you are returning back to surge areas. that becomes a shortage for you, therefore you may really have to take minimum of double any amount bolt brings. I believe you get.

I believe bolt will see this thread and make amends to their charges at Ibadan. you can't be charging very useless prices for very decent cars like that and expect not to have malpractices.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
You see the major occupations driving bolt business in Ibadan is prostitution, adultery and fornication. You will not meet too many decent people in the corporate world or doing something worthwhile at Ibadan. And yes you will drive lots of yahoo boys. If you like driving at night and midnights like me, Olosho na your customer except for few people who are probably in an emergency trying to get to the hospital and few people going to church too. church people always go before it's midnight or mostly use public transport. If you like driving at night and midnights, start on Wednesdays, people would have made some money from their labor and the clubs will be opened to welcome them and receive their share.

From Wednesdays, bolt business picks up till Monday morning. As a matter of fact, if you need to fix your car always schedule it to Mondays and Tuesday(the beginning of the week generally). Also beware, be cautious of your environment for your safety. Don't park in isolated places. If you want to sleep, go to the front of clubs and bubbling places park there and sleep, nobody will disturb you. Ibadan is generally safe at night sha, thanks to Seyi Makinde and his Amotekun Initiative. plus God bless all the honest and gallant Amotekun officers out there.

4 Likes

Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by saysugar(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
klbakare:

I am sorry I've not updated this post for a while, it's been due to lots of mood swings. Honestly, I'm tired of Nigeria, I'm annoyed at everything I see around me these days and somehow I begin to feel there's nothing I can do about it being a poor broke nigga. I just want out!

So back to the profitability of bolt in Ibadan, let me tell you ehn, Bolt prices in Ibadan are very ridiculous and useless. You won't believe we get rides of 600, 500, and 700 naira. These prices are so terrible that even Micra drivers that have very terrible cars will never run those errands for such prices. You see before I got the opportunity to drive on bolt, I use to order bolt rides too. And you know, the drivers will come and their vehicles will not A.Cs, the ones that have will be reluctant to on it (even after ordering premium oo), then sometimes they'd want to negotiate the prices or want to go offline. I usually wondered what kind of attitudes that was, but driving now on bolt, I MAKE BOLD TO TELL EVERY IBADAN RIDER THAT THESE ATTITUDES WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTIME SOON BEACUASE THE PRICES OF BOLT ARE UNREALISTIC AND LET RIDERS ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT BOLT CHARGES 25% OF EVERY MONEY THEY ARE PAYING US AS THEIR OWN COMMISION.

So my brother, imagine getting very terrible prices like this, especially with the terrible fuel scarcity nowadays where we now buy a liter for 250-270, it's terribly terrible. The only option left for the drivers to make profit is to explore those unethical means that I've stated above. Sometimes you even find some drivers clicking arrived before they get to the actual pick-up point so that the 5mins wait time can exhaust quickly and the paid waiting will start in no time as soon as they've arrived.

In general to make money from bolt at Ibadan, you must make sure you drive in the mornings from 5am(olosho closing hours) till when there is no more surge around 10-11am. again make sure you drive evenings from 3-4pm depending on surge till around 11-12am in the midnight. Now Here is the catch, most drivers from 9pm - 10pm will start charging their own prices for each order that comes in. For instance lets say bolt brings 1200, the driver will call you and ask for your pick up and destination, then he'll estimate, he could tell you; pay 3k, then you'll bargain to 2500 or anything.

Now you can't blame us at night and midnight, any ride you take, you are not likely get any ride when you are returning back to surge areas. that becomes a shortage for you, therefore you may really have to take minimum of double any amount bolt brings. I believe you get.

I believe bolt will see this thread and make amends to their charges at Ibadan. you can't be charging very useless prices for very decent cars like that and expect not to have malpractices.
oh I grab bro, thanks very much
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by saysugar(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
But trips do come steady steady sha
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by SKhanmi: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
My own is I'm never taking Bolt in Ibadan again.

Yes the prices might not favor the driver's but why take it out on the Riders and not take it up with BOLT. Like how's the below any rider's concern, they just want to get to their destinations. You're the one that signed up with BOLT & accepted the terms. I don't understand Nigerians with your mindset at all!

I MAKE BOLD TO TELL EVERY IBADAN RIDER THAT THESE ATTITUDES WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTIME SOON BEACUASE THE PRICES OF BOLT ARE UNREALISTIC AND LET RIDERS ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT BOLT CHARGES 25% OF EVERY MONEY THEY ARE PAYING US AS THEIR OWN COMMISION

As for Micra driver's not taking that kind of fare, Bolt charged me 800 from UCH to Amala Skye and 2200 when coming back. Guess how much I paid when I used Micra? Most riders know the difference but decided to pay for BOLT for other reasons but with the kind of souped up cars & annoying attitudes I see, I don't think it's worth it either.

Ibadan people might be used to your unethical practices but it's absolutely revolting for a new rider in the city. Ordered for a ride, it was the same rough car model with a different plate number, driver face was different, told me he was using a siblings account. Like wtf?
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
SKhanmi:
My own is I'm never taking Bolt in Ibadan again.

Yes the prices might not favor the driver's but why take it out on the Riders and not take it up with BOLT. Like how's the below any rider's concern, they just want to get to their destinations. You're the one that signed up with BOLT & accepted the terms. I don't understand Nigerians with your mindset at all!

I MAKE BOLD TO TELL EVERY IBADAN RIDER THAT THESE ATTITUDES WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTIME SOON BEACUASE THE PRICES OF BOLT ARE UNREALISTIC AND LET RIDERS ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT BOLT CHARGES 25% OF EVERY MONEY THEY ARE PAYING US AS THEIR OWN COMMISION

As for Micra driver's not taking that kind of fare, Bolt charged me 800 from UCH to Amala Skye and 2200 when coming back. Guess how much I paid when I used Micra? Most riders know the difference but decided to pay for BOLT for other reasons but with the kind of souped up cars & annoying attitudes I see, I don't think it's worth it either.

Ibadan people might be used to your unethical practices but it's absolutely revolting for a new rider in the city. Ordered for a ride, it was the same rough car model with a different plate number, driver face was different, told me he was using a siblings account. Like wtf?

It's about the same price across the platforms and let me break your heart, if you like don't take bolt again, you will still find the same set of drivers on the the other platforms. Infact, they'll still negotiate with you. And let me tell you, there are more drivers on bolt at Ibadan than any other platform, Meaning you'll get your ride quicker.

As for the fares, when bolt gave you 800 from UCH to Amala Skye, were you not happy? Now imagine you gave someone a car to drive on bolt, then from that 800, bolt takes 200, remaining #600 for fuel, driver and car in this period! haba! you people should wake up to reality ooo. I can imagine people like you will still want AC, I can boldly tell you that most bolt cars in Ibadan are by far better than micra, how do you want them to justify that price in order to make profit? and you want better cars? how? So all the people driving corolla, vibe, matrix, camry etc. will rely solely on that #600 that is remaining to make profit? Even your Useless micras won't take it.

what changed when you were returning? Surge! my friend when you were returning there's been an increase in the amount of ride requests coming from that environment. That's what changed and that's what every driver always pray for. When they picked you for 2200, did they complain, did the driver try to negotiate? did he not serve you well? Now you know the difference. And meanwhile I doubt bolt will charge that much for that distance at surge, probably there was a long wait, stop-overs or longer journey route.

As for two drivers using a car, it's common and I think e-hailing apps can stop this by allowing two drivers to be legally registered on one car, so that they can drive at different times. I don't know if that is already available though.

enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=klbakare post=120255251]

It's about the same price across the platforms and let me break your heart, if you like don't take bolt again, you will still find the same set of drivers on the the other platforms. Infact, they'll still negotiate with you. And let me tell you, there are more drivers on bolt at Ibadan than any other platform, Meaning you'll get your ride quicker.

As for the fares, when bolt gave you 800 from UCH to Amala Skye, were you not happy? Now imagine you gave someone a car to drive on bolt, then from that 800, bolt takes 200, remaining #600 for fuel, driver and car in this period! haba! you people should wake up to reality ooo. I can imagine people like you will still want AC, I can boldly tell you that most bolt cars in Ibadan are by far better than micra, how do you want them to justify that price in order to make profit? and you want better cars? how? So all the people driving corolla, vibe, matrix, camry etc. will rely solely on that #600 that is remaining to make profit? Even your Useless micras won't take it.

what changed when you were returning? Surge! my friend when you were returning there's been an increase in the amount of ride requests coming from that environment. That's what changed and that's what every driver always pray for. When they picked you for 2200, did they complain, did the driver try to negotiate? did he not serve you well? Now you know the difference. And meanwhile I doubt bolt will charge that much for that distance at surge, probably there was a long wait, stop-overs or longer journey route.

As for two drivers using a car, it's common and I think e-hailing apps can stop this by allowing two drivers to be legally registered on one car, so that they can drive at different times. I don't know if that is already available though.

enjoy!

Thanks for the update. I'm still bidding my time and gathering information. I might jump in to the business soon.

May I ask you what car you drive?
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Timagex post=120269223][/quote]

I drive toyota corolla hatch back.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Ikaeniyan0: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
klbakare:

enjoy!
Why can't you guys, com together and protest about these issue?
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
klbakare:

I drive toyota corolla hatch back.

I see. How is the business right now here in Ibadan? Considering fuel hike and all...
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Timagex:

I see. How is the business right now here in Ibadan? Considering fuel hike and all...

we dey charge people our own price ni o. Me personally, I can never do any trip less than 1000. even if bolt says your money is 500, you must pay 1000. their are people who are not taking anything less than 1500.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why can't you guys, com together and protest about these issue?

I doubt it's going to work. who are we going to protest to? I doubt bolt has a physical office at Ibadan. The whole arrangement is electronic. I recently read that they've formed an e-hailing association, I know it will eventually turn out to be an avenue to exploit members as Nigerians are generally very greedy and they love to oppress each other. they may eventually go the way of NURTW harassing people everywhere
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
klbakare:

we dey charge people our own price ni o. Me personally, I can never do any trip less than 1000. even if bolt says your money is 500, you must pay 1000. their are people who are not taking anything less than 1500.

This is serious. grin. Una dey para o. But, the business is still making sense with the way you guys adjusted your prices Abi?
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 3:59am On Jan 29, 2023
One of the annoying things about driving all this e-taxi is that people are annoyingly foolish and stupid when it comes to descriptions. Like grown adults can't describe how to get to their own houses? Chai.

And this phenomenon is very terrible in women/ladies than in men. Damn! All they know how to do is jump from hotel to hotel, from taxi to taxi to go and collect prick. cry cry cry
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 4:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Timagex:

This is serious. grin. Una dey para o. But, the business is still making sense with the way you guys adjusted your prices Abi?

Once price is adjusted, it must make sense na. I've travelled out of Ibadan though. I'm now in Abuja. Suffer wet my eyes see to get to abuja because of fuel no be for here. It's a story for another day. E pain me say my correct phone wey the camera dey okay don't spoil.

Nigerians have mastered suffering, I'm telling you cry
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 2:50am On Feb 23, 2023
klbakare:

Once price is adjusted, it must make sense na. I've travelled out of Ibadan though. I'm now in Abuja. Suffer wet my eyes see to get to abuja because of fuel no be for here. It's a story for another day. E pain me say my correct phone wey the camera dey okay don't spoil.

Nigerians have mastered suffering, I'm telling you cry

Bro, how is abuja?
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by funso77(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Kudos to the OP @klbakare, you're really doing a lot of justice with your analysis, breakdowns and all of what is happening on the platforms at Ibadan. Please do keep up the good work and keep us informed.

You know sometimes, we might find ourself in a different location, wanting to carry on our business or trade or sometimes in the case of relocation and information such as this would be very helpful. Good job so far bro, keep it up, God bless
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Timagex:

Bro, how is abuja?

Let me quickly take time to apologize to all those who quoted me over time and I didn't reply. Believe me I have very very many genuine reasons. I will explain in due course and make up for all the lost time.

bro, Abuja dey ooo. Abuja is largely very peaceful, this place is the headquarters of all the military and paramilitary forces in Nigeria including the intelligence agencies. There is so much nightlife and the place is very safe. I drove so much in the middle of the night, various places in the middle of the night. The people here are tight-fisted, I mean like extremely very very stingy.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Driving on bolt and abiding strictly by the normal rules and not cutting corners as I stated earlier on this thread is pure slave work in Abuja. Like there are orders almost all the time oooo but the prices will make you frustrated. And before people here will even dash you money, God knows the kind of soap you would have to bath with.

Let me clarify to everyone that bolt charges 25% of our total earnings as commission. I mean twenty-five-fucking-percent. sometimes they even mis-calculate that commission wrongly and change you wrongly, I have an instance that I screen shot on my phone except maybe I'm wrong sha. But it was actual fraud.

what does 25% mean for us bolt drivers?

If I carry a 600naira ride on bolt, they charge me 25% of that amount which is 150naira. leaving me with 450 to cover for fuel, vehicle depreciation, maintenance and driver's remuneration. Carrying that forward. If I make 10k on bolt, they'll take 2500 as commission, most times you'd need 30-35% depending on so many luck factors to buy fuel. so, I'll take 3500 for fuel that made you 10k. 3500 + 2500 = 6000. from your 10k you'd have 4k left. so 4000 is left for car maintenance, depreciation and driver's remuneration.

Need I tell you how much time and work you'd have to put in to make 10k? bolt fares are terribly cheap and extremely ridiculous.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bolt fares.

bolt charges anywhere between 60naira/km - 100naira/km on their platform. (please note that all these things I'm saying, I've screenshots and evidences to back them up). How their algorithm selects between the 60 and the 100, I don't quite understand. But let's even take 100naira/km for our analysis. I think the base fair on bolt is 500, no matter how short a distance to where you are going is, I have never seen bolt charge less than 500.

Back to our analysis proper. why in the name of God should a kilometer trip with air-conditioning be 100naira? Do you take bike? Have you taken Okada before? the charges of Okada is the same price if not more. that's a motorcycle where you seat and there is no back rest, there is direct wind and dust to your face, there is no air-conditioning, and you are easily exposed to harm.

why in the name of God should should I be carrying passengers with my car at the same rate that motorcycle will board them? In all bolt is a greedy platform where they don't care about their drivers. all they care about is making their 25%. Hence, cutting corners is the only way to survive on bolt. The Ideal situation won't work.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
klbakare:

Let me quickly take time to apologize to all those who quoted me over time and I didn't reply. Believe me I have very very many genuine reasons. I will explain in due course and make up for all the lost time.

bro, Abuja dey ooo. Abuja is largely very peaceful, this place is the headquarters of all the military and paramilitary forces in Nigeria including the intelligence agencies. There is so much nightlife and the place is very safe. I drove so much in the middle of the night, various places in the middle of the night. The people here are tight-fisted, I mean like extremely very very stingy.

😁😁😁. I have only been to abuja twice. Shortly tho.

Gist us Abeg...😁
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by utepu: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bro, I enjoyed your write up

uote author=klbakare post=120136700]I have contemplated starting a thread to share my experiences, reviews etc about driving on bolt app in Ibadan. I sincerely wish I had started this thread earlier because I'm too forgetful. I should have just made this place my daily driving diary.

Driving taxi on e-hailing is full of so many experiences. From useless rates from the e-hailing platform itself, to annoying passengers, to so many sights of olosho fighting themselves or bikemen in the middle of the midnight, and so on and so forth. The overall summary of driving on e-hailing is that you need extra, extra, extra patience and a lot of politeness.

And by the way, I'm looking for a car for rental or hire purchase. I'm mostly in three places across Nigeria; Lagos, Oyo, and FCT.[/quote]
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
utepu:
Bro, I enjoyed your write up

uote author=klbakare post=120136700]I have contemplated starting a thread to share my experiences, reviews etc about driving on bolt app in Ibadan. I sincerely wish I had started this thread earlier because I'm too forgetful. I should have just made this place my daily driving diary.

And by the way, I'm looking for a car for rental or hire purchase. I'm mostly in three places across Nigeria; Lagos, Oyo, and FCT.

Bro. Are you still into the ehailing stuff in Ibadan? If yes, I would like you to contribute your quota to this great thread. What are the experiences, the challenges, the average daily income, areas to avoid, tips and tricks, etc.

Thank you. 😎
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Timagex:

😁😁😁. I have only been to abuja twice. Shortly tho.

Gist us Abeg...😁

my brother, Abuja is sweet oooo. you'll find life easier if you understand Hausa language. This place is one of the richest blend of all the ethnicities in Nigeria. The roads are largely better than anything you will find in the southwest, yes including Tinubu's Lagos that he created. The cost of living is very expensive like feeding, transport etc. Night life is very excellent because there is security presence everywhere and you can work all through the night in places like Wuse. Only that when you take orders that will take you far away from the happening places at midnight, you have to negotiate and charge your price. Otherwise, you can take someone to a place that is 30km away with bolt's useless fare and comeback empty like that with out any ride request; meaning you have just wasted your fuel and your time.

Abuja is very big and the road network is vast. Up till now, I can't drive without a map and this is the same for so many persons living in Abuja, they really do not understand the road network. The traffic here is not terrible like Lagos traffic. (P.S: Lagos is a very useless place and an overhyped slum.) If you get lucky driving on bolt here, you'll meet so many big people.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 1:45am On Feb 27, 2023
klbakare:

my brother, Abuja is sweet oooo. you'll find life easier if you understand Hausa language. This place is one of the richest blend of all the ethnicities in Nigeria. The roads are largely better than anything you will find in the southwest, yes including Tinubu's Lagos that he created. The cost of living is very expensive like feeding, transport etc. Night life is very excellent because there is security presence everywhere and you can work all through the night in places like Wuse. Only that when you take orders that will take you far away from the happening places at midnight, you have to negotiate and charge your price. Otherwise, you can take someone to a place that is 30km away with bolt's useless fare and comeback empty like that with out any ride request; meaning you have just wasted your fuel and your time.

Abuja is very big and the road network is vast. Up till now, I can't drive without a map and this is the same for so many persons living in Abuja, they really do not understand the road network. The traffic here is not terrible like Lagos traffic. (P.S: Lagos is a very useless place and an overhyped slum.) If you get lucky driving on bolt here, you'll meet so many big people.

Omoooo...😁. Abi make I relocate?
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by funso77(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Well done Op so far, God bless you

Am currently in need of a vehicle for e-hailing/ride-sharing business here in Abuja. I reside in a gated and fenced residence at City College Road in Karu and be rest assured your property/investment is safe at all times. Am equally a professional driver which translate that I guarantee you that your vehicle will always be in top shape at all times.

I can be reached at the contact appended on my signature via calls, whatsapp, text or any means convenient for you.

Lets join hands together and make a living/money/investments. God bless you
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Timagex:

Omoooo...😁. Abi make I relocate?

relocate especially if you have certificate, you may be lucky to also find govt job.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by klbakare(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Recently, I took someone to gwagwalada from river park estate lugbe and I couldn't get a rider to return with. So I started picking passengers from the side of the road. I picked on man and we got talking about e-hailing and stuff. He said he is working with a company that is developing a new e-hailing platform, I told him if they would ever displace bolt, they'll need real time input from people like us who have seen bolt finish.
Re: My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan by saysugar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
klbakare:
Recently, I took someone to gwagwalada from river park estate lugbe and I couldn't get a rider to return with. So I started picking passengers from the side of the road. I picked on man and we got talking about e-hailing and stuff. He said he is working with a company that is developing a new e-hailing platform, I told him if they would ever displace bolt, they'll need real time input from people like us who have seen bolt finish.
bolt don cast, I head africar transport dey hot in Ibadan now

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire / Union Bank Reports 1.2% Rise In Profit After Tax To ₦24.7 Billion In 2020 / Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.