Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,142 members, 7,856,585 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Plans To Remarry – Sophia Williams, Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Plans To Remarry – Sophia Williams, Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-wife (1025 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plans To Remarry – Sophia Williams, Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-wife by GistConnect: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Fair and beautiful Nollywood actress who doubles as Skincare expert, Sophia Williams, who is Tchidi Chikere’s ex-wife and mother of his 3 sons says she’s open for remarriage and wants to have more children.

Speaking on her plans for more kids, she said: “Motherhood has taught me so much. It is more like when you have kids, you shed your old skin like a snake and Motherhood is woven into the new one. While my role is to care, teach and nurture my kids. I have 3 boys, but I still want more. So, I still have plans for more kids. I just love kids.”

When asked by Pearlsnews, if she’s ready to give marriage a second chance, Sophia who recently endorsed Nollywood actresses Nazo Ekezie and Princess Chidimma as her beauty product ambassadors said she’s open for remarriage.
“Well, I have an open mind about that. You don’t plan such thing, it happens. I have moved past my last relationship. I don’t dwell on the past and I don’t talk about my past.”

Further speaking on her choice of brand ambassadors, the light skinned thespian said: “I endorsed them because they have been using Skinclinicplus for a year now and their skin is totally transformed from being so bad, damaged with lots of sunburn etc to now flawless and glowing. So, I had a meeting with my staff members and we decided to endorse them as a means of showcasing our product.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/my-plans-to-remarry-sophia-williams-tchidi-chikeres-ex-wife

Re: My Plans To Remarry – Sophia Williams, Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-wife by GistConnect: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2019

Re: My Plans To Remarry – Sophia Williams, Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-wife by EzeCasmirCoolMe(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Am Casmir >>>>> Cool Media Printing Press
I advertised our Unique (water resistant and most durable) complimentary/Business card printing

Please kindly send me these details if interested: (Remember; it is pay on delivery and we deliver to anywhere in Abuja@ #10,000 for 120 copies)

Details Required
1. NAME
2. POSITION IN COMPANY/BUSINESS OWNERSHIP
3. COMPANY NAME/BUSINESS NAME
4. TELEPHONE
5. WEBSITE IF ANY
6. EMAIL ADDRESS
SOCIAL MEDIA
7. LOGO(we can design for u if you don't have)
8. PREFERRED COLORS

I can also send you some printed copies to pick your design type if you don't have any.
Thank you
Re: My Plans To Remarry – Sophia Williams, Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-wife by EzeCasmirCoolMe(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Am Casmir >>>>> Cool Media Printing Press
I advertised our Unique (water resistant and most durable) complimentary/Business card printing✓✓✓i bet!!! you cannot tear this card no matter how you try with your bare hands

Please kindly send me these details if interested: (Remember; it is pay on delivery and we deliver to anywhere in Abuja@ #10,000 for 120 copies)

Details Required
1. NAME
2. POSITION IN COMPANY/BUSINESS OWNERSHIP
3. COMPANY NAME/BUSINESS NAME
4. TELEPHONE
5. WEBSITE IF ANY
6. EMAIL ADDRESS
SOCIAL MEDIA
7. LOGO(we can design for u if you don't have)
8. PREFERRED COLORS

I can also send you some printed copies to pick your design type if you don't have any.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Chinko Ekun Shows Off His NYSC Certificate / In My Next Life I Want To Be A Full House Wife Of A Rich Man - Lizzy Anjorin / Watch Ghanian Actress Fella Makafui Sextape Making Rounds On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.