Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year (1727 Views)

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year by IssaGist: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Last year Olamide's YBNL signed artiste, Fireboy was chased away by friend whom he was squatting with, this year he performed life at Wizkid's Starboy Fest at the 02 Arena in London.

According to Bankulli;

Short Story : I met @fireboydml last year through another Talent who he was actually squatting with for a while all he wanted was to sing and be heard but he was chased away for a reason so lame but not knowing that he was been chased to his success and glory ...I saw him perform live at the starboyfest inside @wizkidayo Set .... Becareful how you treat others as God have plans for each one of us ... Shine on @fireboydml
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Dtp90AI2L

Fireboy DML is signed to Olamide’s YBNL record label, he performed at his first major international show outside the country and also his first time performing at the 02 Arena in London.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/how-olamides-artiste-fireboy-was-chased-out-from-home-he-was-squatting-last-year

Re: How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year by IssaGist: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2019

Re: How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year by prinxemmanuel(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
No one knows tomorrow
Re: How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year by kheny12(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thats why it's not good to look down on someone.I can never look down on someone because human beings are like water.we are there for each other.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah And Ike Unveiled As Remy Martin Brand Ambassadors (photos) / Nollywood Actor Rasheed Abu Just Passed Away / Zubby Michael Testifying In Odumeje’s Church Surface Online After He Denying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.