Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) (79956 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Expensive shit. She for save am for bank

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by adecz: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin

Fresh succulent skin. kiss kiss kiss

But, the pooo to smell nah,
abi she chop ewa & boiled hegg?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Charleys: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
So this is what girls have turn into?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by abbey621(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Representing Nigeria well...Abi what better way to announce you come from the mother of all shitholes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Bukden16(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ok

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by grandstar(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
utter nonsense. She'll most likely regret it. What goes online, stays online
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
She's gaining lot's of weight tho oo undecided
I mean look at that rear end.. shocked shocked
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
This looks like Protea hotel.. don’t ask me any questions!! grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Noah13: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
So this sh!t made front-page?
shocked
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by salford: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
see as she be like Rhino Abi na hippopo.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
She smells shit. And tomorrow an unfortunate guy will marry dis shit hole. This country is sick.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Is this the teebillz challenge?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wetin be this for God's sake! To the Mod that brought this to our viewing, take...

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
nairaman66:
This looks like Protea hotel.. don’t ask me any questions!! grin
I will ask you! How you take know? Are you a worker there or a customer?

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
She is broke grin she need money
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by CaptainMitch: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Market must sell wink
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by brosammy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
May the good Lord have mercy on this generation that lack sanity. Actress who suppose to be a role model
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
So, the stunt with the upcoming artiste, Mc Galaxy, didn't get her the "fame" and publicity she craves... This new stunt will not fare any better.

How long will talentless bimbos continue trying to pull a Kardashian on social media??!... This is not America ffs.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Essential(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
My beautiful Angel, let them say.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Boulexposed: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by mytime24(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olosho
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Imagine her kids being bullied at school because of this bullsheeet
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
so ladies butt was house of shiit after all cry
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Gudguyz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Watin person no go see on top Nairaland,what concerns me with person wey dey poo tongue

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by adeyemi91(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
This girl again? Well, Daniel alu said it all.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by kevotek1000(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Childish... Sense is not easy@ all... Does this auntie have one? For me NO BRAIN
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Truthbites: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Honestly, sometimes to be known, u need to clout chase, do strange things or something stupid..for example, I saw Zlatan's face for the first time today after he spoke on Tacha/ his DJ dog saga...I knew Etinosa from her drunk online streaming stuff...so sometimes it works..but it's silly to be known for negative news though

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by ojojo1985: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
shebi she don start again,after wetin she mess up for MC Galaxy IG that one no teach lessons.rubbish girl wey dey look for wetin she go take dey popular
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
I will ask you! How you take know? Are you a worker there or a customer?

I said no questions! grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by nyerovwo04: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
See belle nawa so awful or is she pregnant cos if na her normal tummy b dat make she hide her foolish face even annieidibia wen done drop two no get that kind pot belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
This one is not alright
where have you been beautiful one

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) by Studyinchina200(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
You guys here are bitter and hypocrites.

Am sure some of you people will screenshot the pics and use it to mas*turbate smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.