Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans (48726 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Mediahelm: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Olamide ask for pardon from his fans over the bad lyrics line from the new song "Logo Benz" he and Lil Kesh released where they promote Ritual Killings and Glorifying Internet Fraudsters.

He wrote:

Logo Benz is for the 3rd party to have a glimpse into the current state of youths in our society. (Runs girls x runs boys) “ I’m not sure if there’s anything like 2 much awareness, but pardon me if there is. It’s all over the news, it’s always been in movies, don’t box musicians.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/olamide-apologize-to-fans-over-logo-benz.html

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Mediahelm: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by GuyWise101(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Olamide is a cool guy, well without your fans heat will kill you.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by IamD18: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2018
I just like this Olamide. Dude no too like problems with his fans.

Ride on jare!!!

Nigerians are known for blaming people unnecessarily for their misfortunes.

How many of them repented after listening to Sinach and Chioma Jesus?

Nonesense and Mourinho.

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by kiddoiLL(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigga keep quiet... might be on the news, might be in movies..But you're aware Musicians are one of the biggest influential people on the planet...
a 7 years old kid might not give a fvck about movies and stuffs but focus on animation, but that same 7 years old kid gives a fvck and will listen to music anytime it plays.. you should know better, as an artist, some lines are meant not to be crossed when it comes to your lyrics. Knowingly or unknowingly Music affects the mind in ways people don't know. So you can't put out such bad lyrics out and just come out to say stuffs to justify your actions..
Like someone once said Nigerian entertainment industry doesn't welcome Critics, Reviews and Ratings. A professional or fan try to do that, they'll be branded as hater.
I'll rather spend my whole life listening to EDM songs than spend half my life supporting and promoting the garbage Nigerian artists put out. And to think the artwork of the song has a female pant right there is much much worse considering the rate at which people are being attacked and lynched for attempting to use panties for ritual. Will you claim it's a coincidence? Or what excuses do you have for the pants??....
Sit down, cool down write music, una no go do... na to enter boot start to dey freestyle trash una sabi

314 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Charmingrascal(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
What a stupid comparison "it's always in the movies" but any character that plays d role of a ritualist in a movie always hav a sad & remorseful end to teach audience lessons dat ritual is bad. But ur music glorifies ritual frm beginning 2 d end.

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by itspzpics(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Nasooo
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Tamarapetty(f): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Won't be surprised if he's into yahoo biz

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Olufela30: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Nigga keep quiet... might be on the news, might be in movies..But you're aware Musicians are one of the biggest influential people on the planet...
a 7 years old kid might not give a fvck about movies and stuffs but focus on animation, but that same 7 years old kid gives a fvck and will listen to music anytime it plays.. you should know better, as an artist, some lines are meant not to be crossed when it comes to your lyrics. Knowingly or unknowingly Music affects the mind in ways people don't know. So you can't put out such bad lyrics out and just come out to say stuffs to justify your actions..
Like someone once said Nigerian entertainment industry doesn't welcome Critics, Reviews and Ratings. A professional or fan try to do that, they'll be branded as hater.
I'll rather spend my whole life listening to EDM songs than spend half my life supporting and promoting the garbage Nigerian artists put out. And to think the artwork of the song has a female pant right there is much much worse considering the rate at which people are being attacked and lynched for attempting to use panties for ritual. Will you claim it's a coincidence? Or what excuses do you have for the pants??....
Sit down, cool down write music, una no go do... na to enter boot start to dey freestyle trash una sabi

You even geh time type these !! Like all nr be market scope... Na wetin dae go on for street these people dae yarn us.. instead make we reason am... Boys dne tire to broke so dem dogbonsi !!

3 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2018
grin this guy is high on crack cool see new word for G boys and runs girls

Verified 96 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Bossontop(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by kiddoiLL(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Olufela30:

You even geh time type these !! Like all nr be market scope... Na wetin dae go on for street these people dae yarn us.. instead make we reason am... Boys dne tire to broke so dem dogbonsi !!
definitely bro it's already on...The difference this song will make is, to that young guy out there with a strong mind contemplating, holding out to something, going through frustration all because there's no money, he listens to this song, next thing will be “If Olamide is doing it and there's nothing wrong in it, I will do it" .. These musicians influence people a great deal bro

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by pankyes23: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
any person that wan to spoil been child or youth parent or grands the should spoil oooo we don't c the one wan where pass that one abey free them......
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Triangles1(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Apology accepted, ride on bro.
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Fear of losing endorsements grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by ninocia18(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Using songs with bad lyrics to teach good morals? Who fixes stuffs with broken tools?

41 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by xynerise: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Apologies don't change motives

5 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by HyconMojo(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
I hardly listen to olamide songs these days... em songs don tire me. He's talented though

8 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by highminded: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Music affects the mind more than any other means of entertainment.Such lyrics shouldn't be encouraged

15 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by boborneyor(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2018
I don stop listening to dem Olamide song sha .....Ebenezer Obe don take over grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by GOFRONT(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2018
grin

How they were able to hang a pant on a circular metal thereby making it to look like the logo of Mercedez Benz still baffles me.....

Nigerians has idea and they are creative as well but 50% of their ideas and creatuvity has evil influence on her people.....

Look at our piliticians : Everyday, them siddon the draft ideas about how to loot our yams. grin

Look at our yahooboys: Everyday, they sidoon with lappy the create new formats on how to scam a victim....

Look at our One chance passengers: Just now, I nearly enter their motor grin......Na God save me say I no com later enter......

Nigeria taya me!!!

15 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Ogaga87(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
People, eazy O jeje, take am slowly with badoo abeg
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by ruggedtimi(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by Pamtoye(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
D song is damn meaningless if u ask me!! Diz lil Kesh has been struggling in d industry since day 1!! Always telling uninteresting stories in his dry rap!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by bknight: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
I like Olamide’s cool, calm & collected disposition.

But when it comes to his music, I can’t stand his lyrics. He sounds trashy undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by itchie: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
He stupidly tried to defend it earlier but Nigerians trashed him thoroughly on social media. Lil kesh career is dead and this nonsense they just did has buried his career. Useless idiots

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans by mynaijadj(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Last last all the people complaining will still ask for it at parties when you are playing sane songs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit (Photos) / Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) / Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.