Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election (67520 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by shogsman(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Even though it's an old model,it cannot be less than a N100million,stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by eminencetoba: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects: •Phonics •French •Technical Drawing •Fine Arts •ICT • Music • Yoruba • PHE •Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations •Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun
Renumeration: Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Jlow2: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
I use to respect the throne of attah igala, but now i think otherwise
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by manitoba(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
ironheart:
Selling conscience. The "Attah" stool has been reduced to "attah" with a small "a"
You meant he has been reduced to Ata(pepper) and can be used by all and sundry for a price of a rotten tomatoe
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by MrALIVE: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nigerian leaders are a disgrace.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Eteka1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
You guys didn't complain when Dino Melaye was acquiring this same car and many more for himself with government money. You guys were in fact hailing him. Now these guys contributed money to buy it for the Attah and you guys are complaining. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by odehaj: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shame on the Attah of igala, if bello wins they will fallout
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
tot:
In the midst of poverty and unpaid salaries. What kind of country is this?

D type of country were d people worship their oppressors
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Eteka1:
You guys didn't complain when Dino Melaye was acquiring this same car and many more for himself with government money. You guys were in fact hailing him. Now these guys contributed money to buy it for the Attah and you guys are complaining. Hypocrites.

Wow....so because dino did it, then this is now justified?

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by notoriousbabe: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry I hope they don't take the ride after election
if dem lose the election den go collect am back
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by notoriousbabe: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Eteka1:
so we should continue to support their recklessness?
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Eteka1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Wow....so because dino did it, then this is now justified?
No, but none of you criticised Dino for acquiring so many exotic cars for himself with public funds, yet you are condemning this one where many people contributed money to buy one of those cars for their royal father as a gift. I see that as hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Cantonese: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2019
One reason for this Rolls Royce gift: for the Attah Igala to instruct Igala people to vote APC because Igala people have the largest vote and that is the PDP territory. What a shame that in a government that prides itself on tackling corruption, we find that corruption runs its course unhindered.

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by oruma19: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2019
The "royaless" father took a bribe. That is what this means. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Originalsly: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmm...... Rolls Royce gives one class.... and royalty. Really?
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Imagine this nonsense.. clear open bribery to sell out the future of Kogi people. And yet EFCC will be chasing small small yahoo boys. It's well with wellsfargo & boa angry

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Teejay13(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2019
No fund to pay workers salary

Unemployment increasing

Children dropping out of school

Yet all our leaders could do is to spend money on luxury cars, just to bribe someone.

Ahh Nigeria! please somebody should tell me, where did we got it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by content208: 3:01am On Oct 27, 2019
post=83488728:
This is just insane.

Kogi State Wise up!

May the best candidate win.

Someone that will change the lives of Kogi people positively. 

How we wish kogites can vote for a very good candidate outside PDP and APC.

God bless Kogi state.

God bless Nigeria.

You have no right to be wise. You must support any rubbish that buhari supports. Even if buhari supports a goat to contest under APC, you must support that goat. You have no right to use your brain to reason. You must always act senseless like you have always done since senselessness will put you in a better position to defend buhari's every whims.

2 Likes

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Oluwaranti238: 3:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerian politics get as e be sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by MountainView: 3:58am On Oct 27, 2019
MrSly:

Let me have your WhatsApp number. Let's talk there

070 844 195 30
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by segunoluomoofte(m): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2019
I believe the state will also be paying the maintenance fees
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by AbujaDresscode: 4:41am On Oct 27, 2019
MountainView:
Yeye dey smell

I'm looking for an investor for my tech start-up
What do you intend to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by boxypane(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Finds of the Kogi people. Want to know why Nigeria is like this? Its because she was named in Kogi!!!!
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by skido1968(m): 5:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Nice Ride.
BAD ROAD!!!
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by almakiyyun(m): 6:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Jasen1:
He don sell em people for car

So they're free to come and rig in his kingdom
Before nko?
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by MountainView: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2019
AbujaDresscode:

What do you intend to do?

It's a Search Engine for the price of Products in Nigeria,

it works just like Google, but for products, you can check it out on my siggy
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by dederocs(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Quite shameful, spending public funds in imported luxury goods, and Buhari is trying to curb incessant importation?

See all the things he mentioned they are building, guest house, hotel grin...useless politician, APC and EFCC should observe this, this Kogi government is really useless.

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by lexy2014: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Eteka1:
No, but none of you criticised Dino for acquiring so many exotic cars for himself with public funds, yet you are condemning this one where many people contributed money to buy one of those cars for their royal father as a gift. I see that as hypocrisy.

Who are d "none of you" that u are referring? Obviously from what u saying because "none of you" criticised dino, then everyone should just look d other way in this instance

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Ademascot: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2019
I have never see a worse unguided people like Igala people.
No single leader in Igala land
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by ThatFairGuy: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Misplaced priority... While workers' salary are yet to be paid

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by ironheart(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2019
manitoba:

You meant he has been reduced to Ata(pepper) and can be used by all and sundry for a price of a rotten tomatoe
my brother...
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
jconsulting:
Is like God has forsaken Kogi state and it's people
God never forget me abeg. Make ur statement clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.