Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election (67514 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Promise47(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
AccessME:
10Billion don begin work

Nigerian no feet better with the kind of leaders we have.

I've beat my chest to never give birth to my unborn kids here. The treatment we are getting isn't worth it.
bros I beg I dy with you call or what's app 09039056134
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Eteka1(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Who are d "none of you" that u are referring? Obviously from what u saying because "none of you" criticised dino, then everyone should just look d other way in this instance
Do you criticize Dino when he displays his collection of exotic cars?
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by lexy2014: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Eteka1:
Do you criticize Dino when he displays his collection of exotic cars?

U still not answering d question. Who are d "none of you" that u are referring? Are u saying because d "none of you" didn't criticise dino displaying his exotic cars, therefore people should keep quiet& look d other way?
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Ajgal10(f): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2019
jconsulting:
Is like God has forsaken Kogi state and it's people

God will forsake you and your people.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Frankest20(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations to his Majesty..... but this must be a bad news to SDM

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Merit123(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Election is done and dusted for MAGOMAGO APC undecided

Where some candidate are still sleeping grin

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Yebosola(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Numerouno94:

Bro its high tym Nigerians started voting for a credible candidate rather dan votin for a candidate simply because we support d party he is representing.
Lets Vote candidates base on their previous performance in their work place or their life in general.
Its only in Nigeria dat u will see pple votin a devil because his frm either apc or pdp.Dats.bad.

Gbam!!! What is all this noise abt? Can the Royal Majesty dictates who should vote for APC? In d 21st century, all this noise is uncalled for,electorates should vote their candidates.

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by respect80(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Flowxx:

You make sense for the very first time in history.

Abeg no report me o.

Who told u?

He forgot his phone somewhere and someone used it to surf NL.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by johnglo2(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Lookin up to God for solutions. What is happening might lead to serious poverty in the next administration. GYB is never guided from time
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by thundafire: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Just few days to the elections grin

Isn't this a "wonderful" gift?

Kogi, your NEXT LEVEL four years is going to be loud grin grin una better brace up.
I swear it will need Guinness book,UN to declare dey state a full fledge refugee camp
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by thundafire: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Na wao ooo, so this is your first assignment as the deputy governor
The kogi state government is so useless that the vehicle couldn't even be registered in Kogi to generate igr for the state, they traveled all the way to Abuja for the vehicle registration.
Kogi, ẹku iroju, God help Una.
when Bello works from Abuja u sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Revolva(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Imagine Agaba idu ...Attah of igala ...now being part of the jolly jolly team not caring bout the citizen suffering
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Mummymahdi(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
AccessME:
10Billion don begin work

Nigeria no feet better with the kind of leaders we have.

I've beat my chest to never give birth to my unborn kids here. The treatment we are getting isn't worth it.

May God help u in this.
I have already born mine I pray I will be able to train them in school outside this shit hole I found myself.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by tonididdy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Which road for Kogi the ruler want drive the car... All the crumbling mountain roads of Kogi were people build houses with rocks and cement.

Kogi is the worst state in Nigeria... But I know yoloba people, they are ass lickers.

Kabiyesi oh.... grin
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by tonididdy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eteka1:
No, but none of you criticised Dino for acquiring so many exotic cars for himself with public funds, yet you are condemning this one where many people contributed money to buy one of those cars for their royal father as a gift. I see that as hypocrisy.

... Make one mention of were Dino was praised for owing several phantom cars. Nigerians have always being complaining, we have never seized to complain but ACTION is our problem, action is our fear.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by abraham01emma01: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bribe.
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by EmmyBiggy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
If Igala ancestors have power as presumed from their old stories let the Ata Igala make use of the car in support of Bello for second tenue knowing fully well the menance and catastrophe kogi has passed through in the hands of this tyrant called Bello
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by objobj: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
swiperthefox:
This is just bribe to manipulate the election in their favor. Kogites vote your choice, don't listen to this king.

I king that cannot win his polling u it. Who can he influence to vote?
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by UrVillagePpl: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Na wao ooo, so this is your first assignment as the deputy governor
The kogi state government is so useless that the vehicle couldn't even be registered in Kogi to generate igr for the state, they traveled all the way to Abuja for the vehicle registration.
Kogi, ẹku iroju, God help Una.

am actually learning everyday,, so if a vehicle is registered in a state it improves its IGR..
good to know,.

lemme Google it to confirm
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mummymahdi:

May God help u in this.
I have already born mine I pray I will be able to train them in school outside this shit hole I found myself.
Amen
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
MountainView:

It's a Search Engine for the price of Products in Nigeria,

it works just like Google, but for products, you can check it out on my siggy

Its nice.. added to my home screen
Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by OlujobaSamuel: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

am actually learning everyday,, so if a vehicle is registered in a state it improves its IGR..
good to know,.

lemme Google it to confirm
Yes, there are some levy you pay on vehicle registration and licensing that goes to state

1 Like

Re: Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election by routsz: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

The fool would still be riding his Rolls Phantom in 4 years now

You are very very stupeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants In Pictures / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.