Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Business Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed (851 Views)

A Female Business Partner Needed / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Business Partner Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
I need a business partner for my Dropshipping business. Have been trained and I know everything about it. My challenges is capital, I need money to create my website it will cost me me #20,000 and #30,000 for Facebook and instagram ads. 3 out of products to be uploaded on the site will be advertised. It will be , if am okay with trendy and hot in demand product.
Profit forecast for a month should be nothing less than #300,000. It might be more than that but I don't want to make false promises. You will also have access to the website back office for the purpose of transparency and accountability. Profit sharing ratio is 50:50. It can be negotiated, if am okay with your ratio we can do business together. I prefer someone in Lagos so you can know my location and in case you want to meet me, but if location is not a barrier to you and you can trust me no problem. All I need to start is #50,000. Send me a mail if you're interested. Thanks .!

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Needed by ediko5(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
kesbat you didn't drop your email or WhatsApp number, contact me via my WhatsApp contact in my signature
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
check my signature for my email address
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Good morning, happy Sunday.
Re: Business Partner Needed by Abiolamac: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Where in Lagos are u?
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Igando
Re: Business Partner Needed by tugrow(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
If you truly want to do business, drop your contact,
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2019
If you truly want to partner send a mail and I will give you my whatsapp contact .
Re: Business Partner Needed by MountainView: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Oga drop your WhatsApp number, stop acting Bossy, you're the one that needs a business partner, and your business partner has the money, drop your number and stop acting like a pvssy. That's if you understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Needed by Connoisseur(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
50k capital with a profit forecast of 300k/month.
That's 600% ROI.

Continue
Re: Business Partner Needed by NnamdiN: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Connoisseur:
That's 600% ROI.

Continue
una too dey doubt. Yall dont know there's too much money to be made from china.

I have bought something for less than 50k and made about 600k from just 1 carton of it.
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Connoisseur:
That's 600% ROI.

Continue

Drop shippers earn more than that on a product monthly, depending on the product and targeted ads.
Re: Business Partner Needed by Connoisseur(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
NnamdiN:
una too dey doubt. Yall dont know there's too much money to be made from china.

I have bought something for less than 50k and made about 600k from just 1 carton of it.

Did you start and finish the business in one month?
Re: Business Partner Needed by Connoisseur(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
kesbat:

Drop shippers earn more than that on a product monthly, depending on the product and targeted ads.

On a monthly basis, no
Re: Business Partner Needed by NnamdiN: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Connoisseur:

Did you start and finish the business in one month?
nope, I finished it in 3 months and that's partly because I didnt run ads for it. My point is, there are people making that amount and more monthly and with very little investment. So what the OP put up there is very much possible. I know coz I've done it

Connoisseur:

On a monthly basis, no
lol do you know how much the likes of Olaide Alim, Patrick Ogidi, etc make on weekly basis from this same importation shiiiit? *weekly* o
Re: Business Partner Needed by Connoisseur(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
NnamdiN:
nope, I finished it in 3 months and that's partly because I didnt run ads for it. My point is, there are people making that amount and more monthly and with very little investment. So what the OP put up there is very much possible. I know coz I've done it

Problems arise in business when you make unrealistic projections. There is no way you can run this business from start to finish with 50k and make 300k monthly.

lol do you know how much the likes of Olaide Alim, Patrick Ogidi, etc make on weekly basis from this same importation shiiiit? *weekly* o

You'd be amazed too on how much I make monthly on the months I work. I would not go about telling people I make this amount monthly. This is because even though I can make it in a single month, I cannot guarantee making it for every single month.
I hope you understand.
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning
Re: Business Partner Needed by NnamdiN: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Connoisseur:

Problems arise in business when you make unrealistic projections. There is no way you can run this business from start to finish with 50k and make 300k monthly.

You'd be amazed too on how much I make monthly on the months I work. I would not go about telling people I make this amount monthly. This is because even though I can make it in a single month, I cannot guarantee making it for every single month.
I hope you understand.
I get your point
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Good morning
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Happy sunday
Re: Business Partner Needed by Etsyl: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Business Partner Needed by kesbat(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Etsyl can't you open your own thread?
Re: Business Partner Needed by Yoliyoli: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? / How Saki, A Community Known For Smuggling Is Coping Without Importation / How Much I Make Driving With Uber, Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.