Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. (284 Views)

Nigerian Banks Are A Big Disgrace To The Global Banking System And They Should / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by Gazzy88(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Access bank has been messing around since last week. They deduct your money like say tomorrow no dey. Their mobile app hasn't been working for days now

Zenith bank alerts doesn't come in on time.

Ecobank is a no go area at all. Their app is the worst I've ever seen. You would have finish spending the money before alert comes in.

FCMB will continue to debit you even if you've not been using the account for 4 years from now.

UBA deduct your money with ease. You won't even understand how they remove it sef.

And so on and so on... cry cry undecided
Re: Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by ade002: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Preferred Diamond but they are now... Both by name and service... ACCESS. shifting to GTB
Re: Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Access bank is the worse bank currently.
Re: Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by jboixxx: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
First bank will deduct your money and wait 24hrs or more to credit the beneficiary or reverse the transaction.

Zenith bank will keep deducting your account even when it hasn't been in use for years.

GTB will keep giving you more features to stay glued with them. I love that bank die.

Nirsdal (CBN) microfinance bank de my mind now.

1 Like

Re: Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
rotten spam
Re: Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by Harlem2(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Gtbank wey deduct #8 for no reason
No message and reason for the act
Re: Virtually All Nigerian Banks Are Expired Yogurt. by stanley000: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2019
u better stick with ur bank. all Nigeria banks are useless u will tink urs is the worse till u finally port then realize u would be better off with ur ex. fidelity is quite gud online but when ur money start to vanish don't complain o lol. And don't bother urself going to the bank coz that's a deadend.

my own prayer is God should keep blessing me because if I begin to dey go bank each time my money disappears without reason I go turn regular complainant. okay for Instance this thing about cbn wanting to start charging for ussd do u know for 3straight years fidelity was charging me 72 naira for every transaction I do. I thought it was normal till a friend asked me to go and complain. when I go complain they themselves deny ever charging that rate LMAO. u just gotta love this country

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Ibadan / I am happy for life / 3 Credible Reasons Why You Should Have Linkedin Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.