Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (3084 Views)

25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
The police needs to get to the root of this mystery.
Re: . by beresponsible(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chai
Re: . by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
The love of money is truly the root of all sorts of injurious things. Olosho business no be business

1 Like

Re: . by babadigu(m): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
shocked
Re: . by falcon01: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2019
I refuse to believe that she is the one, that fat as an thick legs can't just shrink like that without excess stretched skin dangling. Matter of fact where is she now? still on the streets ?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2019
falcon01:
I refuse to believe that she is the one, that fat as an thick legs can't just shrink like that without excess stretched skin dangling. Matter of fact where is she now? still on the streets ?

Check the tattoos and the shape of the head. It's her.

She doesn't have loose skin because she didn't lose all that fat within a short period.

It was a gradual process. She was obviously kept somewhere for a long time.

Last I heard, she was in LASUTH or LUTH, I cannot remember which.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by falcon01: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Shoodboi:

Check the tattoos and the shape of the head. It's her.

She doesn't have loose skin because she didn't lose all that fat within a short period.

It was a gradual process. She was obviously kept somewhere for a long time.

Last I heard, she was in LASUTH or LUTH, I cannot remember which.
picture quality is very poor I can't deduce that! do you have one with higher pixels ?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: . by bigpicture001: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Plz someone should tell d full story...I cant figure out A from B here...plz!
Re: . by Hedonisco: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Give us her name and Facebook details let's ascertain the truth.
Re: . by CanadaOrBust: 3:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Shoodboi:
Remember the lady dumped in Ajah?

Someone on Facebook shared a photo of her at the time the going was good.

You can see she's the one from her eyes, shape of head and the tattoos on her arms.

Insane!

U don’t understand. She was fat when they dropped her. Immediately she started slimming
Re: . by noah24(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2019
Lie kee u dere.... Some Angola bitches hyping deir big bumbum.... Saw it on fb..
Re: . by smitaro(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2019
news nt authentic due to poor pic quality, bt if she's d one it's such a pity..

God hav mercy.
Re: . by anonymuz(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Mystery indeed

(1) (Reply)

Dog Die On Top Woman / Man Stabbed In The *S* In South Africa (PICS) GRAPHIC / Celestial Church Burnt Down, As Dead Body Used For Ritual Was Found Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.