Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,597 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Negative Effect Of The Current Flood On My School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Negative Effect Of The Current Flood On My School (248 Views)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Is There Any Negative Effect Of NYSC Exemption Certificate? / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Effect Of The Current Flood On My School by actypo: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
It was like a dream when I got to school on Monday morning and I saw this. I couldn't believe my eyes. This is what the recent flooding has caused my school. I don't even know what to do or where to go from here. To make the matter worse, the office is filled with water and we just took stock of textbooks for the new session. I need help pls.

Re: The Negative Effect Of The Current Flood On My School by obiekunie2: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
walai bros! this ur school no be hereoo!

even without the flood self the place needs to closed down (sorry)

SEE THE VALENTINE CALENDAR OF 2017 STILL DEY HANG FOR WALL IN 2019!

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Top Ranked University In USA / Vc Ae-funai Commissions Akwete Centre / Hiring A Freelance Content Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.