Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Stupidity Of These Two Tribes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Stupidity Of These Two Tribes (299 Views)

Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history / The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity Of These Two Tribes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
The level of tribalism in this damn country is something else.what is the cause of the tribal war between the ibos ans the yorubas?
We all know so called tribalist here on nairaland are just doing it for fun, but in the real world;off social media, the hate between the ibos and the yorubas is disgusting.
Why is it that most of the yorubas classify anyone that is not yoruba, "omo ibo"? I don't mean to be biased here, but I think its the yoruba people that hate the ibos more.How can this useless country grow if its useless citizens hate themselves?
This tribalism disgusts me, because I know what I face in my home.
Yorubas, stop hating, it kills!
I did not disobey any rule, so mo mod shld ban me or my topic
Re: The Stupidity Of These Two Tribes by budaatum: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Billyonaire369:
Yorubas, stop hating, it kills!

Personally, I think your post here is a sly contribution to the "stupidity" and "hatred" you speak of or you would be asking everyone, and not just one tribe, to stop hating, since the tribe you do mention do not have a monopoly on hating.
Re: The Stupidity Of These Two Tribes by Truthwords: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
GUY THE TRIBALISM FROM AREWA PEOPLE IS ON STEROIDS MODE . NA THEM DO AM PASS . JOIN GOVERNMENT WORK AND YOU GO UNDERSTAND THE MATTER .

Re: The Stupidity Of These Two Tribes by otipoju(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
All of una dey crase.

When your Politicians want to share money, nothing like tribe dey there. They keep yall busy with " I better pass my neighbour attitude".

One of the most Religious countries is also one of the most tribalistic. As if its not the same God that created you all.

(1) (Reply)

The Experience 2019: Paul Adefarasin Hosts Travis Greene, Sinach And Many Others / Correcting A Mistake On WES Application / Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.