Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React (299 Views)

Just In: UTME 2020: Candidates Can Print Result Notification Now – JAMB / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Lol Trending Now, Read The Funny Letter A Comedian Wrote To Davido Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by IsmailVasiti: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
One of the most embarrassing spelling errors is the use of “Am” to replace “I’m”

People always seem to always make these errors but what we never expected was for the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board to make this blunder.

In case you forgot what JAMB does, it’s the body in charge of organizing Exams including the English language for Nigerians seeking tertiary education.

The handler of the account made the mistake yesterday

Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by modsfucker: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
And you want us to expend our energy on a silly mistake made by an individual, not the organization huh?
Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
And they'll want to confuse examiner's with tough English questions, that you'll sweat to answer. . ...
anyways, the handler is different from the body
Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by DonBenny77(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by DonBenny77(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
modsfucker:
And you want us to expend our energy on a silly mistake made by an individual, not the organization huh?
An individual that represents the organization is the organization.

1 Like

Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by modsfucker: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
DonBenny77:

An individual that represents the organization is the organization.

Kuku sue JAMB for the mistake
Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by chigoziri2403(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Quota system.
Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by DonBenny77(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
modsfucker:

Kuku sue JAMB for the mistake
Re: Trending Now: Jamb Fails Popular “i’m” Test, Nigerians React by Silasloaded(m): 5:28am On Dec 04, 2019
No Try to understand that the mistake comes from the individual personell working for jamb and is not from the examination body.

(1) (Reply)

New Upcoming Artist who Sing Like Olamide / OSV Unveiled Nigerian-made Tekowi Armoured Vehicle In Ekiti / Why Is It That All The Major Terrorist Groups Originated From Islam ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.