Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Working Holiday Maker Visa To The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Holiday Maker Visa To The Uk (926 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Holiday Maker Visa To The Uk by ty4real(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2007
I want to put in for a working holiday maker visa to the Uk,I av not travelled to the Uk before and presently am working with an international organisation in Nigeria,I want to kno some other infor abt the visa apart from the one written on their website and if theres any one who has been granted should PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help me out wt inside infor abt makin the application a sucess.my email is realjoy96@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks all. smiley
Re: Working Holiday Maker Visa To The Uk by anusule(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2007
google it!
Re: Working Holiday Maker Visa To The Uk by English1(f): 10:18am On May 23, 2007
Re: Working Holiday Maker Visa To The Uk by Imani(f): 10:43am On May 23, 2007
ty4real:

I want to put in for a working holiday maker visa to the Uk,I av not travelled to the Uk before and presently am working with an international organisation in Nigeria,I want to kno some other infor about the visa apart from the one written on their website and if theres any one who has been granted should PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help me out wt inside infor about makin the application a sucess.my email is realjoy96@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks all. smiley

You need to be sure you want to get a working holiday maker visa as you are only allowed to work for a year out of the two years you will be given if successful. But if holiday is part of your plans, that's fine. you can check out this website

http://www.workpermit.com/

Depending on how skilled you are, you can also look into HSMP (highly skilled migrant programme) which allows you to work for anybody or for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out / America Lottery Ticket. / Norway And Poland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.