Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (13572 Views)

Life In Oman? / Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! / Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by traveldude: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
I know that there are a lot of scams onlne , but I'll know anyway because I know a lot about criminology, so if you are here to play with me then you are nothing but a joke to yourself, I am seeking people from Kuwait or these countries that can help me , or even good nigerians.Please do not lambast people that wanna go outta this country, everyone have their reasons to their actions, So please stop using abusive words for people wanting to go abroad. I hope this forum helps ,
GOD BLESS Y'ALL
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
^^^^^^^^^ You no longer interested in studying in yankee?. . . . . . .*shakes head*

U need focus.
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by traveldude: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2009
DUDE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW DESPERATE I AM TO JUST GET OUTTA THIS COUNTRY, YES I NEED FOCUS, BUT I WAS SURFING LAST NIGHT AND SEE THAT TO ENTER YANKEE NA MONEY , SO I M THINKING TO ENTER KUWAIT TO MKE MONEY AND THEN STUDY OVER THERE , BUT I AM INTERESTED IN YAKEE OOOO . I WILL CALL YA , ALREADY GOT YOUR NUMBER
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by noblegas2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
Mhen middle east school are also fcukin xpensive 2.der is a school here in Qatar called Qatar Aeronautical College.d fee 4 a year is just $100,000 <TUITION ONLY> nd av u checkd kuwait xchange rate ? Bruv i dnt thnk der is hustlin in Arab country O!
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by joaoche(f): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2009
i came across your topic looking for something too, but decided to help, in nairaland you wount get any help, most of the people here are like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , going to any forum that says lipsrsealed to answer but wunt help, like they own the place, anyway Kuwait visa is not hard to get plus its just 3KWD for the visisting visa, but what will you do there , you will be really frustrated when you get there, unless if you have a sponsor, good luck with that cos most of the Nigerians there love money, you wont blame them.1KWD=500+ naira. not easy

i will advice you to erase kuwait out of your list, there is no way you can hustle there, u will only hate your life,

but if you have someone you know there and u have a degree then they can help you. Good luck
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
ADONRI.

U are here again with ur fraudulent post?
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by chic2pimp(m): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2009
^^^ I tire for that Guy. Bloody Thieving Scumbag.
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am a Nigerian planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? and if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by xdawn(m): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2016
guys any good jobs in Kuwait?
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by billbonesmd(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'm a medical doctor and I wish to relocate to kuwait or bahrain.. How do I proceed?
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by henrycare53(m): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2017
please who can update me on footballing opportunity in kuwait? what are the requirement and steps to take to get a football club to sign over there
email-stvkay123@gmail.com
whatsapp-+2348066321565
Re: Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
henrycare53:
please who can update me on footballing opportunity in kuwait? what are the requirement and steps to take to get a football club to sign over there
email-stvkay123@gmail.com
whatsapp-+2348066321565

How did this go?

It worked out?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Differences Between Ghana And Nigeria / Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria / LASG Announces New Arrangements To Aid Traffic Flow On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.