Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? (5583 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Lady With Big Booty Spotted Hawking Pure Water Has Been Identified (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi?

Rihanna Hawking Pure Water, SomeNigeria ladies will say I can’t do this, I can’t hawk pure water Lai Lai, shey Dem get money reach Rihanna ni? A whole big girl from London to Malawi to hawk pure water, common pure water.

Anyways don't count it ��� as something serious ...

A music Video is cooking and it will in Malawi.

But truly may this not be her portion oooo..grace to grass no good oooooo

But what do you guys think about this picture?

You can visit for more funny � Photos via:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/10/26/have-you-seen-the-picture-of-rihanna-hawking-pure-water-in-malawi/

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Harlem2(m): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Hawking with bodyguard undecided undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by mimimile93: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Is that pure water or blue bucket of sperm?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Yemike(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Despite the thickness of her cloth nah her nipple my eye first see. This my eye shagrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Nostradamus: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2019
This o. P tells more lies than the devil

That's Rhianna at the site of the orphanage she's building in Malawi!!!

Hawking pure water ko...

Hoarding gossy water ni

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by RealSmartboy(m): 1:39am On Oct 27, 2019
mimimile93:
Is that pure water or blue bucket of sperm?
No be lie
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Fadomero(m): 4:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Given out Help to the needy
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by cenaman(m): 4:52am On Oct 27, 2019
And so??
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by tillaman(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Yemike:
Despite the thickness of her cloth nah her nipple my eye first see. This my eye shagrin
you mean her pierced nipple
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by iammo(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2019
tongue

Fvcking show off... Bill gates elliminated polio in africa without carrying big baff on his head to pose with his body guard

Even Barbados girl using africa to catch cruise

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by KelvinCX(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2019
my crush
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Greenback: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Harlem2:
Hawking with bodyguard undecided undecided

Haba,do you want to harvest her head?

grin
lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by LZAA: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
Greenback:

grin
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Harlem2(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Greenback:

grin
lzaa immhotep

Calling your other account as usual
cheesy grin
Where is slap44 undecided
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by HaryoBamex(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2019
She's Hawking pure water and she's still fresh like today bread.

Op, e b like say u need cane o. Lol
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by CountOlaf: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by heckymaicon(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Yemike:

LMAO

And bibeli talk am say if na ur eyes go carry you hell, pluck am comot

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Madaraa1(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2019
someone said showoff do you know how fun it maybe for rihanna atleast she is helping. what foundation does nigeria celeb has

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
That's humility and service to better humanity...
Quite Commendable smiley
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yemike:

Bro if them say make pple wey 1 repent raise their hand for church.
Just raise your hand jeje
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by SURElee(f): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jay Z also carried a gallon of water a long distance in an African country to experience what the rural people go through to get access to water for their daily living and before the children get to go to school daily and after experiencing that he built a borehole to give the community portable water.

I'm very sure this if for such purpose. God bless those who help out however they can.
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by generationz(f): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Greenback:

grin
lzaa immhotep

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Generalwoodz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tiwa Savage wont see this one to copy now but if na to open breast she go carry first
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Passionate888: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's for charity
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Kastrom: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Fvcking show off... Bill gates elliminated polio in africa without carrying big baff on his head to pose with his body guard

Even Dominican girl using africa to catch cruise

She's not from Dominican but Barbados
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by suremanpatriot: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
hustling is real grin
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Olufela30: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Maybe she is promoting hawking.
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by nazablossom(f): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
You don talk everything finish com dey ask us wetin we think undecided
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by Kentura(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
My love for Rihanna ehhn
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by kheny12(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
OP stop this lie now,She's from Barbados not London and she based in USA.And this is not Malawi but Haiti.OP take it easy now.
Re: Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
hawking pure water with army cap, I like it

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana / Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor / 6 Ways To Make Breasts Bigger Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.