Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi (51378 Views)

Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by anonimi: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
cenaman:
IPOB and bribe are 5and6. The DSS most be an IPOBian.

Can't you read?
You must be a follower of the incompetent illiterate in Aso Rock who has wrecked our beautiful country in four years.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274880_img20160713wa000_jpeg8b63eae3a7de9cfcbb52f1bdcf3d09b3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

5 Likes

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by tillaman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where this type of shit is typical

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Lamanii22(f): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
The more reasons Nigeria don't win in football... Funny thing is I will now be giving myself one stupid hypertension...

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by princeade86(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
with this muscle, this guy is under 17
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by DeriNwamamatene: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
cenaman:
IPOB and bribe are 5and6. The DSS most be an IPOBian.
[/s]

trash
your ancestors are ashamed now

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by mamaafrik(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
And this is the same DSS that want to secure our live and territories.
Buhari ,see another scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Maldini213: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Every body wan play football

Cus money plenty for am

Hahahaha

My guy hustle oooh

So you won't be lamenting like this one
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sorry, but this story get k.leg

1. Is the guy privy to the thoughts of the coach on player selection?

2. How did he know that his boy was dropped.for.the.dss.boss son because corruption?

3.Does being the DSS son automatically mean that the guy is bad?

4. Las Las,.coach judgement is final.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Enculer: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Awusa Fulani
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by samisj4real(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nawa for Africa ooh.

Sanè would have been playing for Senegal today if not for corruption over there too.

Sanè's dad was asked to bring large amount of money so that his son could feature for the under 17 team which he couldn't afford.

Where is SANÈ today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by fabienjoe: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
seankafor:
Na normal thing all over the world.

Ask harry Redknapp when he was England boss.

Wenger wanted to turn a whole arsenal team to French team at a time in arsenal.

Corruption is everywhere, na how we package ourselves in the midst of corruption..everything na packaging
Liar! Continue your denial..Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Not so in developed nations..

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
princeade86:
with this muscle, this guy is under 17

I know what you are thinking, but FIFA has been very very strict over the last ten years
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by oladele97: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let understand this very well,

Your adopted son was part of the team and played during qualifier.
He lost PK in semi final and he didn't feature in the third place,
He was in Turkey preparation tournament.
He didn't make the final list just like others that were dropped.
Or was it only your son that was dropped?

Did Abba featured in the first game? No

That means their are many players better than both your son and Abba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Juventus4life: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
9jaBloke:
The way the cookie crumbles.
Just put smile on my face this morning by reminding me of my man "James Hadley Chase".
That book legit die
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
The boy is obviously overaged. For that reason alone, I don't feel sorry for him. You're also a cheat
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Patrioticman007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
The auto victimization people aka ipobians. Mosquitoes bite them na Northerners. Rain fall too much on them na Northerners. Sun fall too on them na Northerners. God lord save us from them. Nigerian national team has been ipobnized to the extent that its only them that play in every competition, simple world cup they are yet to deliver. Instead of them to allow only one simple aboki to join and play too. This agent of division, is nagging. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is injustice at its peak. We worry why Nigerians who are born abroad do so well in their clubs and we have to always beg them to play for Nigeria which they always turn down most times yet we forget that the level of corruption in the Nigeria football system is the reason why all this insults are being leveled at us.
David Alaba (of bayern munich) recently said he wanted to play for Nigeria but was asked to play bribe before he could play but he opted to leave.

All this accusations everyday and FIFA is silent. But if EFCC decide to probe the NFF President, FIFA will stand up and suspend Nigeria team for allow politics in football.

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
seankafor:

Corruption is everywhere, na how we package ourselves in the midst of corruption..everything na packaging

That doesn't mean he's corrupt. He's from France and probably more familiar with French players and academies and style of play.With his eyes closed, he could pick 22 Thierry Henry. Oh, I forgot to mention that Thierry Henry is from France, one of The best strikers that Arsenal ever had

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by notoriousbabe: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ogaga? Walahi the name fit the guy die
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by martowskin1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
seankafor:

Yes na, thats why Tammy Abraham and co package them selves, everyone was complaining....

1 Like

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Jamesbally: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Useless Propaganda.
The Boy is a Nigerian, he has every right to be shortlisted as one of the players. Provided, the Coache selects him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
HacheNoire:
Normal trend

No news!

Cos if we remove man-know-man and go strictly by competence, form and professionalism, 80% of our players wont make that team

Even the sport minister, NFA Chairman and coach wont make it

Watch how people will attack you now for saying the truth.
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by DeriNwamamatene: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Useless Propaganda.
The Boy is a Nigerian, he has every right to be shortlisted as one of the players. Provided, the Coache selects him.
[/s]
trash
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bigflamie:
They should investigate this man's allegation asap. and the culprits must be death with.

Ohh I forgot, this is Nigeria where nothing actually works. A failed state.

Who would watch the watch-man?
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
oga! please read and understand it wont hurt you..lazy yut spotted. i bet you didnt read the whole writeups.
some people would just read the headline skipping the main content and jump to comment session to rant nonsense. Shior
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Jamesbally: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
DeriNwamamatene:
[s][/s]
trash

As the thing pain you so, locate the nearest Transformer. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by DeriNwamamatene: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

As the thing pain you so, locate the nearest Transformer. grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello!... WELCOME TO THE SHITHOLE!
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Chimezirim121: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let's see how far the team will go
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by Chimezirim121: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
You don't politicise football
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by nzeobi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bigflamie:
They should investigate this man's allegation asap. and the culprits must be death with.

Ohh I forgot, this is Nigeria where nothing actually works. A failed state.
Why do think ikechukwu ezenwa keeps making the national team
Re: Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi by skales67(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Another reason never to rep Nigeria in anything international!

May God grant Ogaga the opportunity to meet with those who will discover his talent and take him far!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.