Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings (22625 Views)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Seems like the rich and wealthy Igbo men support the unity of nation. Only the poor ones that have nothing to gain or lose have been the one calling for the division on social media

You have nothing to say about the Fulani Jihadist Herdsmen under Miyetti-Allah that have killed thousands of Nigerians since 2015 and non has been prosecuted,
You still find way to bring in Igbo not loving Nigeria. Why are Benue people who love Nigeria being slaughtered like chickens, why are their killers walking freely and not prosecuted?

Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by quizpaid(f): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good to hear that but also stop killing
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Grupo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Seems like the rich and wealthy Igbo men support the unity of nation. Only the poor ones that have nothing to gain or lose have been the one calling for the division on social media

Keep consoling yourself.

Most of the people supporting and funding ipob are rich Igbos.

How do you think Nnamdi Kanu was able to fulfill his stringent bail conditions within 2 days? Who paid the bail money?

Who are the people financing radio Biafra? Who are the people funding Nnamdi kanu's travels?

Again, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
jakandeola:
I think ruga is a good idea if dey promised not to kill again

You're a zombie
You can take the Fulanis to your father's land and give them RUGA or whatever you call it

Benue state said NO to RUGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Oxb90: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
you are right. The rich pursues peace because of their selfish interest, while the poor folks are.........
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by tempest01(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Punishment for murder is not apology
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

I sincerely believe the issue at hand is that NO ONE has the right to kill at will. Ibo, rich or not, is not the issue here. The terroristic and murderous behavior of the fulanis is the issue here. Don't change the topic.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by 2sexycom(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
of course na. not just igbos, It cut across all region. The poor are tools in the hand of the wealthy.
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by petitejolie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wonderful. So they agreed they have been d ones killing. And d ones that want to take Oyo state to court with their kidnapping proceeds nko. Its well o
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by freshvine(f): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

No. Buhari is running all ibo businesses down. So since he's not a politician and can't be in APC, he found a way to curry favor.
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by DennisEche(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nice one, it is good the miyetti people have apologized, I am no fan of gov orthom but I must commend him the way and manner he handle the open grazing in Benue. I recently traveled to Taraba and I can boldly say that there was no single cow insight grazing openly. I love that. That could be possible because orthom left the demonic party.
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by stormborn28(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Absoj:

I doubt. It coukd be a ploy to win a political support in advance. Never trust sudden good gestures . interests drives them not the will at times.
it is about 2023. They are never sorry... Any Benue man who is deceived by this gimmick is a fool... Buhari has three and half years to go... Eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by stormborn28(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
aolawale025:
Benue should not fall for this!
exactly
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by kuuljay(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Orton has been making concerted effort's to return back to APC,recently he organised tiv all Benue traditional rulers to go and beg buhari,his antics are now open since he claimed he was not abble to pay workers because he was using the money to service APC godfathers, surprisingly herdsmen attacks stopped after he won election,
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by stormborn28(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
jakandeola:
I think ruga is a good idea if dey promised not to kill again
nonsense
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
Source isn't credible. So I'd hold my tongue/fingers.

That said, Buhari should be wary of this man Ortom. His frequent trips to Abuja these days is worrisome. Seen him thrice in the last two months. The idiot should be given no place in APC. That would be the greatest mistake Buhari would ever make.

He should remain in pdp. I'm sure he now sees what lies ahead in 2023 with Jev and wants an easy way out. E no go work.

If you can't afford sense borrow it. So him coming to abuja is because he want to join a party he left years back. May be osinbanjo going to rivers is because he wants wike to put him into pdp
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Chicastle: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Them don't kill again? Tell meee, if Biafra is tagged as terrorist, wetin we go call the killer herdsmen?
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Deepthoughts: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
collinsDeji:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/miyetti-allah-apologises-to-ortom-over-benue-killings/amp/
This is where ortom need to act smartly,as painful as the events of the past might be a good lesson has been learnt now it's time to plan for the future, ortom should should ask the miyeti Allah group to ask their herdsmen men to vacate the villages they are still occupying mostly in guma n logo Local government areas n let the villagers languishing in IDP camps to go back to their ancestral homes n continue with their farm work in peace if truly the herdsmen have realized their mistake n wants peace,if establishing ranches is too costly for an individual herdsman,the miyeti Allah can appeal to the state government to help established be the ranches while the herdsmen abide by the rules of the state,get registered n use the ranches for a renewable annual fee which can be increased from time to time amongst other conditions, only then will their apologies be meaningful else this could just be a trap in disguise.
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by DNSPro: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
Oga, we dash una! Let him remain in pdp. You should be happy pdp isnt losing a governor. Or am I missing something here? undecided
I think you lied to people claiming to be from Benue... I mean this is your state if you are truly from there. No single feelings for those killed by the bastard seeking forgiveness.. You, Omenka, have no soul...
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by madridsta007(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
collinsDeji:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/miyetti-allah-apologises-to-ortom-over-benue-killings/amp/

Miyetti Allah are gangsters jare.

"Oops! My bad, sorry about slaughtering your citizens...."

Basically, PUBLICALLY ADMITTING to be responsible for a massacre and getting on with life. They wouldn’t have the effrontery for this if not empowered by Buhari.
Buhari that the South West brought through “Change”.
The blood of all the slain and massacred innocents will continue to rest and haunt on those who intentionally brought this regime on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by lagosrd: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
collinsDeji:

If you're relax, how they will come for your jugular. don't rejoice yet and don't accept such inhuman act laced with deceit. let juctice prevail
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Cherez: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
Source isn't credible. So I'd hold my tongue/fingers.

That said, Buhari should be wary of this man Ortom. His frequent trips to Abuja these days is worrisome. Seen him thrice in the last two months. The idiot should be given no place in APC. That would be the greatest mistake Buhari would ever make.

He should remain in pdp. I'm sure he now sees what lies ahead in 2023 with Jev and wants an easy way out. E no go work.
Guy, you're heartless ooooo!
So, Ortom should watch his people killed everyday than enact that law?
Oyo state has followed suit and many other states will.
So, you prefer he keeps playing politics while his people die?
You are not humane at all and you bear the likeness of most Nigerian politicians whom have kept this country backward and dark

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by paix(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Only God can forgive you. Killing innocent people for no just cause. God is watching.
Re: Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Bambambiglo:
ipob terrorists like imhotep, lzaa and the other gay members should see how strong states behave.

No crying and begging or rolling in the mud.

Strong MEN!!! Great Makurdian for life cool
PDP saved Benue from being RUGA-rized.
Long live PDP.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.