Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo (86778 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by 900warriorz: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I am tired of life embarassed

I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature.
Sir, please don't give into depression.... it'd be disheartening to read on news that you took your own life. There's always light at the end ofthe tunnel....I believe this trying times will usher you into a great life ahead. Don't give up bro....trust God.
Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by Etetim861: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lack of professionalism
Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by adeyemi91(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Konji hold am, he did a little 'Soapy' and Slept off. gringringrin
D thief did not sleep off, he waited for d couple to finishing grinding so they'll sleep off and then he'll swing into action.
Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by Daddyboy21: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
I told u, beware of emeka my son

Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by XchUskY4u(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
KONJI issa bastarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd somfin

the romp badt gan niyen oooooo tongue

#BUSHmeat kash d HUNTER
Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by XchUskY4u(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Says by an EXPERT
Etetim861:
Lack of professionalism
Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by officialfestus(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin
Vulcanheph:
Konji hold am, he did a little 'Soapy' and Slept off. gringringrin
Re: Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo by CloudResident(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
But Ebube,why nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.