Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! (1004 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by TMSMedia: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Okoi Obono-Obla, the former chairman of the Special Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property (SPIP), has reacted on his being declared wanted by the ICPC.

He made his reaction through Facebook. He said:

What are these people after me?They took their job away, yet they are not done! They smeared me in the media, they framed me ! They lied against me! They declared me wanted! What offence have I, committed ? Even those who have stolen billions or contributed to the wrecking of the national economy are not treated with such indignities. Those who have corruptly enriched themselves! They just want to humiliate me! They want to break me! They want to demonize me before Nigerians ! I am true patriot of Nigeria ! I did my Job with utmost dedication, dignity , integrity and commitment! God and history shall always vindicate the just ! Nelson Mandela was persecuted , prosecuted , dehumanized and imprisoned for 27 years but he became a world Icon!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157001122269545&id=729644544

http://igberetvnews.com/1092491/obono-obla-cries-just-want-humiliate/

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by healthserve(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by helinues: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Humiliate? Nigerians never admitted wrong doings..
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by TMSMedia: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
More

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by ivandragon: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Lol...

I thought he once said that only the guilty flee & are afraid of prosecution...

Why is he now complaining now that the tables are turned?

Mr. Man, those chasing you are the same people that used you to chase others... Your usefulness to them has expired & now they want to use you to silence those that say this administration does not prosecute those corrupt officials in this administration...

You fit all the needed criteria to be made the Scape goat... So quietly come & get your comeuppance...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by wakaman: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Whining like a pussycat!

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by LabDNA: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2019
But you did the same to other people. Why the lamentations?
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by OiOi: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
I don't think there is any humiliation here. Obno was invited by the ICPC but he didn't honor the invitation.
Several efforts were made to reach him and it all proved abortive.
It's only logical to declare a fugitive wanted. The law is just and fair, he has nothing to fear if he is innocent.
The Buhari led administration is all about equity and fairness before the law

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by Lordbucci2: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that Okoi Obono-Obla, the former chairman of the Special Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property (SPIP), has reacted on his being declared wanted by the ICPC.

He made his reaction through Facebook. He said:

What are these people after me?They took their job away, yet they are not done! They smeared me in the media, they framed me ! They lied against me! They declared me wanted! What offence have I, committed ? Even those who have stolen billions or contributed to the wrecking of the national economy are not treated with such indignities. Those who have corruptly enriched themselves! They just want to humiliate me! They want to break me! They want to demonize me before Nigerians ! I am true patriot of Nigeria ! I did my Job with utmost dedication, dignity , integrity and commitment! God and history shall always vindicate the just ! Nelson Mandela was persecuted , prosecuted , dehumanized and imprisoned for 27 years but he became a world Icon!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157001122269545&id=729644544

http://igberetvnews.com/1092491/obono-obla-cries-just-want-humiliate/
. Be our Nelson !! Stop complaining.
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2019
He has forgotten those he humiliated.

What goes around, truly comes around.

He is still crying tears. I will have his time when he starts crying blood.

Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by aolawale025: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2019
The hunter now turned the hunted
Another sorry case of use and dump
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by Area4Area: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2019
OiOi:
I don't think there is any humiliation here. Obno was invited by the ICPC but he didn't honor the invitation.
Several efforts were made to reach him and it all proved abortive.
It's only logical to declare a fugitive wanted. The law is just and fair, he has nothing to fear if he is innocent.
The Buhari led administration is all about equity and fairness before the law
I tire o, he was invited but never honoured the invitation so why lamenting now? He wants Nigerians to start pitying him or what or maybe he wants justice on social media.
He can sue anyone na but let him honour the invitation before crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by FarahAideed: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Foolish man we warned U but you thought we were haters

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by omenka(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2019
Yeah, time to invoke God and whip up religious sentiments.

I just dislike people who do this.

Defend yourself and leave God or religion alone mr man.

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by sweetonugbu: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
U never chechumtin,it's called karma,it boomerang

1 Like

Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin cheesy Obono-Obla the "WAEC certificate forger"?
Abeg go clear your name.Karma is a bitch.
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by EBMedia: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by ebukajay184: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2019
We have heard u
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by amuwo1980: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is just the beginning, you are going to jail and you can take that to the bank
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by nzeobi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please lament your lament and leave Mandela alone
Re: Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me! by surgical: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
ivandragon:
Lol...

I thought he once said that only the guilty flee & are afraid of prosecution...

Why is he now complaining now that the tables are turned?

Mr. Man, those chasing you are the same people that used you to chase others... Your usefulness to them has expired & now they want to use you to silence those that say this administration does not prosecute those corrupt officials in this administration...

You fit all the needed criteria to be made the Scape goat... So quietly come & get your comeuppance...
That is how karma works,it usually work wonders,very precise

(1) (Reply)

The PDP Still Has More States Than It Had In 2015 After Supreme Court's Shakeup / I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma / Buhari Testing Negative For Coronavirus Calls For Rejoicing - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.