Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma (995 Views)

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Buhari Came To Imo With Ballistic Bulletproof Suitcases: Pics & Video / I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by ProsperChild: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
The Sun Nigeria

Home Politics
I’ll shock Imo with great achievements in one year – Uzodinma
That will be befitting retirement gift for me, Archbishop Obinna replies gov
22nd March 2020
I'll shock Imo with great achievements in one year - Uzodinma
Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma
SHARES

ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Uzoaru, Owerri

Imo State Governor Hope Uzodimma says that he will shock the people of Imo with breathtaking achievements in the next 12 months of his administration.

He assured that the achievement will change the landscape of the state and make the people thank God that they elected him governor.

Uzodinma, however, appealed to the people not to judge him by the records of past leaders of the state but rather with what he is able to do with his mandate as governor.

Uzodimma spoke after a church service in honour of Bishop Moses Chikwe, the auxiliary bishop of Owerri Archdiocese, at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Uzoagba, in Ikeduru Local Government Area.

He assured the people that his administration has a well-laid out manifesto that will accelerate the development of the state and bring prosperity to all its people.

“Within the next 12 months, you will see a great difference. My government will shock you with breathtaking achievements that will change Imo State for good,” the governor boasted.

“You will be happy that you elected me your governor and you will know that my mandate is destined by God.”

1 Like

Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by SLAP44: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Citytrend: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Someone is trying please the gods grin
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Hyperchi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
We have not seen any in few month u hav been in office
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by JAOS(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
cheesy audio shock
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Heffalump(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is a familiar deceptive statement.

Who else believes this shit
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by donbachi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
maybe na "statue of liberty" naija version...u go build.
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Onye ori votes.

Governor izuru ezu!

Make we see road.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by LivingSage: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do what you have to do, it's not about mouth. Time waits for no one undecided
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by helinues: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
We hope so Gov Hope
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Bekool(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
ProsperChild:
The Sun Nigeria

Home Politics
I’ll shock Imo with great achievements in one year – Uzodinma
That will be befitting retirement gift for me, Archbishop Obinna replies gov
22nd March 2020
I'll shock Imo with great achievements in one year - Uzodinma
Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma
SHARES

ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Uzoaru, Owerri

Imo State Governor Hope Uzodimma says that he will shock the people of Imo with breathtaking achievements in the next 12 months of his administration.

He assured that the achievement will change the landscape of the state and make the people thank God that they elected him governor.

Uzodinma, however, appealed to the people not to judge him by the records of past leaders of the state but rather with what he is able to do with his mandate as governor.

Uzodimma spoke after a church service in honour of Bishop Moses Chikwe, the auxiliary bishop of Owerri Archdiocese, at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Uzoagba, in Ikeduru Local Government Area.

He assured the people that his administration has a well-laid out manifesto that will accelerate the development of the state and bring prosperity to all its people.

“Within the next 12 months, you will see a great difference. My government will shock you with breathtaking achievements that will change Imo State for good,” the governor boasted.

“You will be happy that you elected me your governor and you will know that my mandate is destined by God.”

Believe apc politicians at ur own peril that was how buhari promised nigerians to turn the naira into one dollar, reduce fuel price, 24hr electricity etc but here we are today battling to survive economically are we to even talk about his blood thirsty fulaniherdsmen brothers that has sent thausands of innocent Nigerians to their early graves since 2015?
Even if uzodima try to achieve anything in imo state during this 4 yrs he is going to be in office imolites will still be voting him out at the next governorship election buhari and the sharia cjn won't be there to save him again.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Humphrizy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jejely stay on a low and let ur work speak for u....don't brag nii
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by able20(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hope giving hopeless promises again

1 Like

Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Talkie talkie!!!

Which shock is more than the stolen mandate in broad daylight

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2020
That Will be very commendable from you mr UZUDINMA, it's clear you are not like someone who only job as governor is , issuing provocative statements that government house toilets are dirty.
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by Paxie55: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Mpama.
Onye ori vote

1 Like

Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by able20(m): 1:53am On Mar 23, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
While Abia state is still a shithole state. Who will save Abia state from being the worst state in Nigeria?
Good for nothing boy focus on the topic and carry your Abia wahala on your head.
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by jumobi1(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2020
I’m not sure he won the election but he’s been sounding and acting convincing to me. I hope for the best.
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by IlovePMB: 5:08am On Mar 23, 2020
APC talk talk no do
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by meum: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2020
How many volts you wan use shock Dem? 110volts or 240volts?
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by gidgiddy: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2020
yarimo:
That Will be very commendable from you mr UZUDINMA, it's clear you are not like someone who only job as governor is , issuing provocative statements that government house toilets are dirty.

Every Nigerian politician say they will do "wonders" before and after they win elections. If it were true, Nigeria wouldn't be porverty capital of the world it is today

Uzodinmma is just saying what all others before him, and all others after him, will say.

People are tired of hearing the same old stories
Re: I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma by DCmonster: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2020
That's how to spot a fraudster. They are much more interested in the sound of their own voice. I bet he doesn't know how stupid he sounds before the amiable Bishop.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youths Attack APC Singer Rarara, Ali Nuhu While Shooting Video In Katsina / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Own "Biafra" Project, Igbos Are Tired Of His Folly: Video / *Wike Task Edo Women, You Must Wear Your Trousers, No Skirts On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.