Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m (16674 Views)

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Gerd Muller Dies At 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by ThatrealestApex: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Foolish team, living on Past Glories angry all they know how to do best is paying those over pampered babies a very huge amount of Money for playing NOTHING!!! For how many Years will they keep chasing good players and then ending up signing FLOPS? That foolish Glazers family should sell Man.Utd to that Saudi Billionaire Bin Salman let's know if he will rebuild the team just like the Owner of Man.City did.

It won't still stop them from playing Draw with NORWICH CITY today, MANURE.UTD sad

1 Like

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Vision2ae: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2019
in my dreams I have watched this Kai harvetz play for man utd......it is coming to pass....
I will also take Muller because of his experience and his versatility ..he can play as 9&10.....and they will not give him more than two years contract...by then rashford suppose don have sense...
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Sheriman(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Manchester United want to sign Arugbo Players to come join Poor Players

2 Likes

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Dicktionary: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
I am very Astonish, that I was indicted, Proscribed by a MOD for what I don't understand, just after making my glorious revenir after a century long Abwesenheit. Such a MOD should be thrown into a Cage filled with Homosexual Homosapiens on Chaleur.
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Afamed: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Make I no talk before them go say I be enemy of progress. So far so good, United has scored 9 goals this season which is equivalent to number of goals scored by Leicester city in a match against Southampton

1 Like

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by mabea: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Yeye report.... just a normal falsehood no substance at all
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by 33Solomonf(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Madibah:
RELEGATION CLASH!!! Man u vs Norwich 4:30

oga it's 5:30PM not 4:30

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Source
Mirror.co.uk

I don't even bother reading their fake news
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by AleAirHub(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2019
On credit or cash?.
grin cheesy
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Somkhalid: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Chai money miss road
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by 33Solomonf(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Man utd no need them

Bruno Fernandez/Maddison

Ibramovic/Naymar that's what united need

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by adenigga(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2019
kurupt1:
Form is temporary,class is permanent.
Man Utd a club with class

Yes you are on point!

But the club should not fall into the canal of past glory o, therefore, the form must also be look into.
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by sylve11: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

More like your Mother united

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by vincijr(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2019
grin
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by vincijr(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2019
grin
geosuzzy:
Manutd is suffering from down's syndrome......muller kwa and u said u are rebuilding the club? With aged bones
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Chronicgenius: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2019
Man-U had better be kidding...Muller kwanu..I follow the Bundesliga week in week out,of all young talents in the league now, it's rusty Muller they wanna sign..My club is MAD!

1 Like

Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by funbet: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Thomas Muller?
At what age?
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by crazygod(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Even a Brendan Rogers can't help. Man U. the problem of this club is ed Woodward. That guy needs to go
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by William5432: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Chai.... This my club don't see something o

Well if you haven't download Gbeku by Zlatan ft Burna Boy, you need to hear Burns kill the beat, Download Now
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Ashley86400: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Cmanforall:
They really need an established striker at this point. Rashford is just average. I won't be surprised if Ibrahimovic comes back. The attacking forward if the team is getting weaker as they play week-in, week-out.

Also Diego Costa won't be a bad target, as he understands the league.
Lol
Diego who? grin
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Abimbola007(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2019
OP, take note that it's offensive when you refer to the club as man u. You either say Man utd or call it in full Manchester United
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by AliyuAd: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by haffaze777(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Abimbola007:
OP, take note that it's offensive when you refer to the club as man u. You either say Man utd or call it in full Manchester United

In abami eda voice "Wetin unite in woman United team"

Fela na confirm abami eda grin
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Badgers14: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Thomas Mueller shocked sad
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by phr0nesis(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Muller for what?
That was how they were talking about Mandzukic closing in on Man u transfer like it's a good news
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by tfash96(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2019
ntyce:
Muller !!!

The guy is past it.....hardly plays for club and country anymore.....
Only thing he does is to tap in...
Eyan Ronaldo tap in merchant
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by eminencetoba: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Madibah(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
33Solomonf:

oga it's 5:30PM not 4:30

Oga go and check before correcting some one jare...
Mr corrector
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by Trafalgar(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ole Gunner needs to go down to Stamford bridge for a coaching tutorial,Lampard will be a very good mentor for him since he is still young and maturing in his coaching career.if Lampard can mentor the young lads in our academy to shine bright like a diamond,ole Gunner shouldn't be that difficult for us to reshape into a better coach.just saying
Re: Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m by osazsky(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Una go leave young talent like Sancho of Dortmund and plenty of them way they ajax decide to spend 125m for a old meat that can no longer run man u is undecided or caursed pep can never make this mistake I feel for man u the next thing we go hear now is man u bids 350m for Ronaldo's leaving Mbabe for city to grab spits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Isolating After Positive Coronavirus Test / Nigeria Tops Group After Cruising To Win Over Guinea-Bissau. / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.