Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD (38286 Views)

NIGERIA FIRSTS: Meet Nigeria's Youngest Phd Holder,bagging His Phd In Maths / Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow, he was determined to succeed, thank God for his life.
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by psucc(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
234reader2:
Ftc
Nigerians and ego. If all the topics in NL it is prison's topic that you score first.

Adi egwu

1 Like

Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
So wise of him.
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by AmuDimpka: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Igbo
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by luluosas(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Glory be to God
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by ultimatekint(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Prisoner
Leave him, I am learning from his motivational speech. He is great.
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by DaddyNimo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
hey, never insult people online. Learn how to communicate like an adult. Read my bolded statement again from the text you quoted. CHARGED is the key word.
stop embarrassing your village. no employer will ask you if you've been charged to court before, cos been charged to court ain't a crime. they are only after you been convicted or not. SMH dummy.
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by lilfreezy: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
DaddyNimo:

stop embarrassing your village. no employer will ask you if you've been charged to court before, cos been charged to court ain't a crime. they are only after you been convicted or not. SMH dummy.
Just say you've not applied for jobs in any multinational coy before. Google the question. Once again stop insulting people to make a point
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by okenwa(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
God will continue to raise you up. Amen
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by collinsisioma: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow, am impressed. And many are out there who can't even boast of common NCE. Kudos 2 him.
Re: Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD by chuxjay(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
But seriously, I don't think they need a university degree, I think they shoud invest more on skill acquisition while they are doing their time. Once they are out, they could set up a workshop. I myself won't even employ an excon. Even in America that tag will render you jobless. Skill acquisition is the way to go.

Note: for those quoting me, we live in a discriminatry world. No one cares whether or not you've been Convicted, once the system has you,
you've been tagged for life. In job application forms or interviews, they don't ask if you've been Convicted, they ask IF YOU'VE BEEN EVER CHARGED WITH A CRIME. They don't wanna hear your explanations, all they wanna know is if you've been charged. You are not close to someone who has been through the system so you won't understand.

Bros, he is not an ex-con as he was never convicted of any crime. Stop being too fast in concluding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Switch Lights The Bulb? / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Onyemaechi Christian Wins Cartoon Networks Africas Best Cartoonist 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.