Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

German Reunion Visa Confusion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Reunion Visa Confusion (399 Views)

Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa / Family Reunion Visa(german Embassy) / Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Reunion Visa Confusion by Richard00000: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2019
I am confused I have to admit this,I applied for the Germany family Reunion visa last month,so am waiting for appointment date I don't have any Money for German lessons or schools so am trying to learn the German level A1 online using YouTube and other sources then hopefully write the exam in Goethe institute,been running around trying to make all the affidavit on the list age declaration and others,I live in delta state,the marriage certificate is with my wife in Germany that too I need and she's scared of sending it saying she Want nothing to happen to it we got married in Nigeria,how am I supposed to get all the files and documents ready am I supposed to fill all the forms online or on paper,am sorry if any if my question sound stupid this is my first time doing anything about travel,and also how is the level A1 exams like maybe someone who has written it can say something,ignore any errors in the post..
Re: German Reunion Visa Confusion by em19em6: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Naija
Re: German Reunion Visa Confusion by Passionate1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na wa!

(1) (Reply)

Rat Holds Up Flight In India For 12 Hours / Singapore Passport No Longer Most Powerful In The World / 200mph Train Crash Leaves Multiple Passengers Injured In France After Engine Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.