Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,856 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cash Declaration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cash Declaration (414 Views)

I Need Birth Certificate Or Affidavit For Age Declaration. / Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? / How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Declaration by DeutschJunge: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please i would like to know if it is required for someone to declare the cash he has on him when traveling to Nigeria, at the Nigerian customs? If it is required, how much is the maximum you can carry into Nigeria before you have to declare it.
Thanks guys in advance.
@Tabbaz

(1) (Reply)

List of Places You Visited In 2019 / The True Story Of Molestation Of Nigerians In China / Google Announces Plus Codes In Google Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.