Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President (2031 Views)

Nigerians Drag Dele Momodu For Sharing Video Of Power Outage At Lagos Airport / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by VicTee: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerians attack Dele Momodu for insinuating Bola Tinubu will become President in 2023

Nigerians on social media have thrown verbal jabs at Chief Dele Momodu for projecting former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria. Chief Momodu, who is a Journalist on Saturday debunked allegations that Tinubu wasn’t qualified to contest the 2023 Presidential election. In his October 26 weekly column called “PENdulum,” published every Saturday on Thisday newspaper, titled Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023, Momodu detailed the many reasons Bola Tinubu would emerge as President if he decides to contest....

READ FULL AT https://firstreportsonline.com/nigerians-attack-dele-momodu-for-insinuating-bola-tinubu-will-become-president-in-2023/ First Reports

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by TUANKU(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Dele Momodu will say anything for money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by GoodofNaija: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2019
He must be having illusions shocked

Big for nothing man!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Yoruba's do you think you can handle the fallout when you snatch SE only shot at presidency in like forever because of greed?
I don't belong to any major tribe but it's my oyel money that everybody's sipping.
And from the sidelines, northerners have mostly ruled, Obasanjo and Osibanjo have had Eight years each, and our son had a brief tenure but don't you think it is fair and just to allow an Igbo person the presidency in 2023

This country tire me, if its sharing we are doing let's share it well.
If Yoruba's want to even mention their son, call Adesina Akinwunmi and people wey sabi no be Buhari second, Tinubu we wan hear self... E dey sound like fly for my ear...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Uyiii: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2019
mr dele momodu is a heavyweight glorified ass-licker. the faat man literally licks ass for a living, although not a good representation for a real man unless he is a coward which of course he is, his act of licking and digesting fecal matters has obviously been paying his bills and that of his family since time immemorial.

ass-licking is now a natural norm in his life, please he should be allowed to suffocate in his delusional and ludicrous opinions.

faat fool!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Dele momodu is a greedy man,I wonder why some people still take this guy serious.

I remember when he was gallivanting with Atiku, immediately he heard Buhari won Baba quickly switch alliance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Uyiii:
mr dele momodu is a heavyweight glorified ass-licker. the faat man literally licks ass for a living, although not a good representation for a real man unless he is a coward which of course he is, his act of licking and digesting fecal matters has obviously been paying his bills and that of his family since time immemorial.

ass-licking is now a natural norm in his life, please he should be allowed to suffocate in his delusional and ludicrous opinions.

faat fool!

You got the right words to describe him,he is a confirm ass licker.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by 7lives: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2019
writefreely:
Yoruba's do you think you can handle the fallout when you snatch SE only shot at presidency in like forever because of greed?
I don't belong to any major tribe but it's my oyel money that everybody's sipping.
And from the sidelines, northerners have mostly ruled, Obasanjo and Osibanjo have had Eight years each, and our son had a brief tenure but don't you think it is fair and just to allow an Igbo person the presidency in 2023

This country tire me, if its sharing we are doing let's share it well.
If Yoruba's want to even mention their son, call Adesina Akinwunmi and people wey sabi no be Buhari second, Tinubu we wan hear self... E dey sound like fly for my ear...

Cry me an ocean.
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by viyon02: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2019
If some group of people still openly support Tinubu for president, then I see no hope for the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by FarahAideed: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2019
Dele Momodu is a congenital Sycophant who even as a little sperm cell used praise singing to fertilise the egg that bore him . Give Dele Momodu a mere 20 thousand dollars and watch him declare you the next President of America.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by FarahAideed: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Uyiii:

faat fool!

If you can come to farm city Ogudu today I Owe U a beer ...well said

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by helinues: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Shame on Mr Dele

If he has forgotten about his epistles about Buhari in 2015, Atiku in 2019, we never forget

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by helinues: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Dele Momodu is a congenital Sycophant who even as a little sperm cell used praise singing to fertilise the egg that bore him . Give Dele Momodu a mere 20 thousand dollars and watch him declare you the next President of America.

For not mentioning Buhari in your comments, come to Ogudu sandfield make I buy you kush
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Area4Area: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2019
udemzyudex:
Dele momodu is a greedy man,I wonder why some people still take this guy serious.

I remember when he was gallivanting with Atiku, immediately he heard Buhari won Baba quickly switch alliance.

The Yorubas are smart in this department if you don't know, they are already doing and trying a psychological test on Nigerians on who to pick for 2023.
Today it is Tinubu, tomorrow Fashola, next Adewunmi etc, testing the waters until when the time is fulfilled and they pick one that is more preferable to Nigerians unlike some people who are begging for the presidency be zoned to them.
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by FarahAideed: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:

For not mentioning Buhari in your comments, come to Ogudu sandfield make I buy you kush

Ehen I always suspected you are a druggie and I am right cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Introvertedmarc: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
The Yorubas are smart in this department if you don't know, they are already doing and trying a psychological test on Nigerians on who to pick for 2023.
Today it is Tinubu, tomorrow Fashola, next Adewunmi etc, testing the waters until when the time is fulfilled and they pick one that is more preferable to Nigerians unlike some people who are begging for the presidency be zoned to them.

That ship has sailed... testing which waters?

With which Southern support. has any region replied them? Even the SE has learnt to be quiet when the propagandas are brought, they are the ones joining SE and Igbos in 10 Threads/day..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by helinues: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Ehen I always suspected you are a druggie and I am right cheesy cheesy

You are totally wrong.. You not mentioning Buhari today simply means you have tasted what you have been missing for a while which is Kush.

That thing Na brain resetter
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by DeriNwamamatene: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You are totally wrong.. You not mentioning Buhari today simply means you have tasted what you have been missing for a while which is Kush.

That thing Na brain resetter
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by DeriNwamamatene: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Shame on Mr Dele

If he has forgotten about his epistles about Buhari in 2015, Atiku in 2019, we never forget
[/s]
Balderdash

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Introvertedmarc:

That ship has sailed... testing which waters?

With which Southern support. has any region replied them? Even the SE has learnt to be quiet when the propagandas are brought, they are the ones joining SE and Igbos in 10 Threads/day..
I noticed it too. The igbos are now quiet on the internet while some of our people are still embarrassing us upanda
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by udemzyudex(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:

Smart my ass. Psychology test my ass. I hope that psychology test is working out? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Rekhina(f): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
DeriNwamamatene:
[s][/s]
Balderdash
derico nwa mama tene grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by DeriNwamamatene: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rekhina:
derico nwa mama tene grin grin
teneeee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by gentiles(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I noticed it too. The igbos are now quiet on the internet while some of our people are still embarrassing us upanda
Igbo man claiming to be Yoruba, continue embarassing yourself on this forum. I have been reading all your comments on this forum. A Big Shame on you.
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by leokid866: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
TUANKU:
Dele Momodu will say anything for money.

True....but please learn to read Script....
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
gentiles:

Igbo man claiming to be Yoruba, continue embarassing yourself on this forum. I have been reading all your comments on this forum. A Big Shame on you.
Well I know you badly want me not to be Yoruba. My posts don't suit your narrative.

But unfortunately for you I am Yoruba so live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by TUANKU(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
leokid866:

True....but please learn to read Script....
Tell your father that.
Re: Nigerians Attack Dele Momodu For Insinuating Bola Tinubu Will Become President by leokid866: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
TUANKU:

Tell your father that.

He knows....for the Sony to tell you something. The Father knows....Remember silence is golden....don't take his silence for foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation / The New Biafra State / Opinion: "Reopen Schools Using These Protocols "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.