Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Advice Needed PLEASE! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advice Needed PLEASE! (773 Views)

Ideas Urgently Needed Please / Phone Recommendation (less Than 40k) Needed, Please / Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed PLEASE! by SPLENDID25(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2019
I want to get a Uk used phone(my first time). The seller is in Lagos while I reside in Yola, Adamawa state. below is the condition he gave me, any advice?
He is a nairalander tho. And i don't have anyone in Lagos.

Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by 1x2x3: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2019
SPLENDID25:

If you are the seller and a stranger calls you to buy your item please tell us how you will handle it better than the seller just did.
Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by SPLENDID25(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2019
1x2x3:

If you are the seller and a stranger calls you to buy your item please tell us how you will handle it better than the seller just did.
Bro, no be quarrel, besides, i said its my first time.
Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by 1x2x3: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2019
SPLENDID25:

Post his ID so people can vouch for him. Just quote him in any of his thread and ask who can vouch for him. What's his ID?
Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by twinskenny(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2019
SPLENDID25:
post his id
Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by SPLENDID25(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2019
1x2x3:

Post his ID so people can vouch for him. Just quote him in any of his thread and ask who can vouch for him. What's his ID?
''ade-boy-noni''(ignore the dash)
Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by SPLENDID25(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2019
twinskenny:
post his id
Re: Advice Needed PLEASE! by 1x2x3: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
SPLENDID25:

His activities seem like a shop owner. Ask for his shop name and address then Google up. If he's in Computer Village then there's a member here who I know owns a shop in computer Village. He can easily confirm for you.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With BITCOIN For Sale?? Will Buy At The Best Rate Possible / 4 Basic Phones For Sale With Original Battery 2k / Used Galaxy J7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.