Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out (1828 Views)

Help Needed Pls / Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back / Phone Needed Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by MICHEAL346(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2020
I want to change the entire IP of my phone to USA so that it will change my location in the phone entirely because I want use it to register for a TextNow account (and also "Reward for google surveys" app by google - I hope I didn't just blow up my little secret sha, well no big deal).

Right now playstore will not let me install textnow because they said it is not supported in my country.... And for people that don't know about TextNow reading this post, textnow, to me, is an app that allow u to have access to a dedicated USA phone number and the best thing is that you can call or text anyone without paying a monthly/yearly fee not even a dime

To cut the long story short, any one who has knowledge about how to set up a super effective VPN that can change my phone entire location and hide my Nigerian IP, should please help me on how he / she did his / hers.

Help a nairalander

Thanks.
Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by Cypher19(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:
I want to change the entire IP of my phone to USA so that it will change my location in the phone entirely because I want use it to register for a TextNow account (and also "Reward for google surveys" app by google - I hope I didn't just blow up my little secret sha, well no big deal).

Right now playstore will not let me install textnow because they said it is not supported in my country.... And for people that don't know about TextNow reading this post, textnow, to me, is an app that allow u to have access to a dedicated USA phone number and the best thing is that you can call or text anyone without paying a monthly/yearly fee not even a dime

To cut the long story short, any one who has knowledge about how to set up a super effective VPN that can change my phone entire location and hide my Nigerian IP, should please help me on how he / she did his / hers.

Help a nairalander

Thanks.
Buy VPN
Or download windscribe vpn
Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by Darkseid(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Help a nairalander

Thanks.
Change your IP to USA using any good VPN, then clear the data for playstore and Google Play services, and you are good to go.
Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by CruzJoe(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Help a nairalander

Thanks.

what U need is a premium VPN ( paid VPN)
I recommend

Nord v.pn
Express v.pn
HMA v.pn

I sell the at a very cheap prize in case u want to buy any of them.

Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by Eze2000(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2020
CruzJoe:

what U need is a premium VPN ( paid VPN)
I recommend

Nord v.pn
Express v.pn
HMA v.pn

I sell the at a very cheap prize in case u want to buy any of them.

I have Nord VPN currently on my pc. It gives me endless headaches, always loving me out and reseting my login details so I have to get ones from the guy that sold it to me here on NL.

The worst part though is that of late it been harder and harder for the vpn to connect. Haven't been able to connect in 2 weeks. The main cause appears to be that the vpn cannot verify my password, it shows the warning on my pc notifications, and yet I logged in

My question now is, which of these vpn connects fast and easy.

And which do u Use? Don't hype something you don't use to me. You won't know of it lol
Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by CruzJoe(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Eze2000:

I have Nord VPN currently on my pc. It gives me endless headaches, always loving me out and reseting my login details so I have to get ones from the guy that sold it to me here on NL.

The worst part though is that of late it been harder and harder for the vpn to connect. Haven't been able to connect in 2 weeks. The main cause appears to be that the vpn cannot verify my password, it shows the warning on my pc notifications, and yet I logged in

And which do u Use? Don't hype something you don't use to me. You won't know of it lol

For PC....I recommend HMA....(U can use same login on PC and phone)

Then....Express vpn for phone only.

Both...the connection is steady .

finding express vpn for PC is hard.....the one I have is for phone only.

I deal on VPNs.....this two I recommend above is cool pass others.

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me.

1 Like

Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by udwise123: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eze2000:

Nord VPN premium account available.
It's affordable.1,2,3 years available
Contact me@o7o387682six9
Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by Bright705: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please have anyone received any message from phed concerning a test scheduled tomorrow 26/06/2021
Re: Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out by demborise: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
let me sell pia vpn for you its very strong ....whatsapp =+1 951 251 4713

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Not Supporting Gtbank App (pix) / Fairly Used Ps2 For Sale N9000 ! / HP DV3 With Fingerprint ( Brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.