Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash (42653 Views)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Kendumazy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mheen!
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Blinkers:

Mompha, the other yahoo guys and drug smugglers no be ur problem. I'm not endorsing crime but they are the least of everything wrong with this hellhole.

Your biggest problems are the political thieves you and your silly lots hype and argue about, in the political section!

Haba... wetin that guy do u
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by eternityk: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
For an Igbo man being buried in a foreign land is seen as insult ...don't know how people do it
These people
Always thinking we are in competition

4 Likes

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
For an Igbo man being buried in a foreign land is seen as insult ...don't know how people do it

He is a Canadian, so is his wife and child. I do not see how and why you can afford to bring ethnicity into this matter.

8 Likes

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by wany(f): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
A great product of Unilorin. Better by Far. RIP Prof cry embarassed

.Meanwhile
am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement died Months before I got called to the Nigeria Bar.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

Check my signature for contact. I am also on WhatsApp

Go to mfm you are under a dark covering.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by kareemkamil(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
So this man corps still dey mortuary since all did while. Nawa for Christians ooooo.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Rolex66: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Must you clowns dug up this ethnic narratives on every subject?

Shove your dawn ethnic sentiments up your arse.

No one cares about your primordial beliefs. Fyi, Joko Widodo has helped to bury some of your kinsmen for you after dispatching them to the great beyond for flooding his country with Meth.

2 Likes

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
potentialOAU:
RIP young professor, you did your best while still alive.
May God give your family the strength and courage to withstand your absence and things to come.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by sundayoluwatimi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

.Meanwhile
am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement died Months before I got called to the Nigeria Bar.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

Stay strong. Don't take any rash step.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by YaksonFCA(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
RIP Prof...We will miss your amazing contributions on national issues.

1 Like

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by RemiOAjayi: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
May his soul rest in Peace, we are going to miss you for a very long time Prof

1 Like

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

.Meanwhile

Please Help.

You raised 400,000 bucks and you couldn't think of what to invest in?

Were you promised a job in Europe or what?
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by udemzyudex(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Insult to who? Oga na 21st century we dey ooo.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Israflor(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
You nailed it too well, thanks brother!
fidelmarshal199:
From Him, we came. To him we shall return. Death is a debt every living must pay. its Adesami's time today. It may be your turn tomorrow.
What ll people say about you after your demise?
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by back2sender: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
philip0906:

Just look at what Africans are dragging...where they will bury a dead man undecided

Useless culture with zero impact/value...Nonsense and black man
That is how PDP people reason, Mr vitalis naa atikuloot

1 Like

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
It was a wrong decision. I found that out later ...

I need a Job in Lagos or Abuja and I would be ready to cooperate with anyone willing to get me back on my feet. Please FrLukah. I even sleep in the office and I have become an antisocial.

FrLukas:

You raised 400,000 bucks and you couldn't think of what do invest in?

Were you promised a job in Europe or what?
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by okomile(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
No

Families were given sand from crashed scene to bury.

Not funny at all

cry cry

moscobabs:
Did they find his body?
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Advocate500: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Blinkers:

Mompha, the other yahoo guys and drug smugglers no be ur problem. I'm not endorsing crime but they are the least of everything wrong with this hellhole.

Your biggest problems are the political thieves you and your silly lots hype and argue about, in the political section!
better put ,how to tell dis people that Yahoo Yahoo is not our major problem, but the politicians who have continually deep their hands in our treasury, money meant to developed the country they will share among themselves, they are major problem.

1 Like

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Iseloogunise: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

.Meanwhile

Please Help.

Someone said rock bottom is where to make a good start.

1. Get something, anything to do. At least you've been to school. Your education can be an advantage in laying your hands on something, i.e teaching, sales man, ...
2. Look really deep and identify what you really have a passion for, go for some training on it. Law doesn't look like your thing. Meanwhile you can also acquire hands-on skills, bag/shoe making, shirt/cloth making, soap and general home consumables, etc
3. Be strong and hopeful, after the darkest part of night, comes day.

PS: While you strive to acquire the certificates, also acquire as much problem-solving skills as you can.
It's solving human problems that leads to progress/success not certificates.
shogsman:

Just type RIP and move on,pls spare us the preaching.

He stated a fact.
He isn't preaching.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Advocate500: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Captaintimex:

What about those buried in Indonesia for... u know nau.... grin

What about those buried in Indonesia for... u know nau.... grin grin
just like those buried in Saudi Arabia and those who have not been allowed to rest as a result of skull mining in ur region.

1 Like

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
May God comfort the families he left behind.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by shogsman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iseloogunise:

Someone said rock bottom is where to make a good start.

1. Get something, anything to do. At least you've been to school. Your education can be an advantage in laying your hands on something, i.e teaching, sales man, ...
2. Look really deep and identify what you really have a passion for, go for some training on it. Law doesn't look like your thing. Meanwhile you can also acquire hands-on skills, bag/shoe making, shirt/cloth making, soap and general home consumables, etc
3. Be strong and hopeful, after the darkest part of night, comes day.

PS: While you strive to acquire the certificates, also acquire as much problem-solving skills as you can.
It's solving human problems that leads to progress/success not certificates.

He stated a fact.
He isn't preaching.
Nobody ask him for all of that,a man was buried,type RIP and move on,stop reminding us that we’ll all die,you think we don’t know that already ahn
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Advocate500:
just like those buried in Saudi Arabia and those who have not been allowed to rest as a result of skull mining in ur region.

Idiotic pig.... pained asshole.. Tribal jingoist. I am full blooded urhobo...

We are lions, we turn not from any.

2 Likes

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Advocate500: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Captaintimex:

fool u can be whatever u which ok.
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
You Are a Super Fool...

1 Like

Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by ShawtCake(f): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
kareemkamil:
So this man corps still dey mortuary since all did while. Nawa for Christians ooooo.
Ozuor! Corpse?! You mean fragments of his remains Bah?! You really need to use your google to know what happens after a plane crash. I'm sure those fragments have been in forensics all these while for identification via DNA testing and the rest. You had to drag religion into it. Ode!
Who comes out of a fatal Plane Crash with a whole body?!
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
this is unnecessary
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by ShawtCake(f): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omoluabi9:
You Are a Super Fool...
super duper! Gigantic!
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by ShawtCake(f): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
kareemkamil:
https://www.nairaland.com/5077442/no-bodies-recovered-ethiopia-airlines#76629549
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by petitejolie(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
RIP.

So always painful how the hardworking Nigerian men who have kept the Nigerian flag flying outside the shores, did die in a plane crash. While the ones spoiling the name of the country always have safe trips.

Mompha, the other yahoo guys and drug carriers no dey get plane crash. But why this very intelligent man?
i wonder too o
Re: Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash by Advocate500: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Captaintimex:

calling an igboman pig shows that u are shallow and hypocritical, igbos are neat people at best cannot be associated with pig ,the real pigs can be found within ur people ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Popular Roads In Lagos Looked Like In The Past (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Influential African Tribes During Atlantic Slave Trade / Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.